[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wally West and Rebirth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Fastest?.jpg (437 KB, 781x1200) Image search: [Google]
Fastest?.jpg
437 KB, 781x1200
Spoiler in the title, and image, but I don't think anyone on this site still cares at this point. If you do, I'm sorry.

Is our Wally the Fastest Man Alive, or is it Barry? No way to really know as of now, but let's speculate.

Blue Beetle looks genuinely fun, I'm really looking forward to it.
>>
Barry ran so fast he [sorta] rebooted the universe. Wally ran so fast he outran the reboot and showed up 5 years later.
>>
>>83089793
Well, this Wally has always been here, though. In Titans Hunt, it's revealed Wally was always around and he was the 10th Titan. He was forgotten because of Mr. Twister, and then he got stuck in the Speedforce. In #8, Mr. Twister was defeated as Dick started to vaguely remember the 10th Titan. This was what allowed Wally to reappear, and then he returned after being tethered to Barry. So he didn't actually outrun the reboot. But he does call himself the Fastest Man Alive.
>>
File: 1463633523560.jpg (189 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1463633523560.jpg
189 KB, 1080x1080
>>83089735
BRUCE!!!!!!! LISTEN TO ME NOOOOOW
>>
Obligatory
>>
>>83090483
why you postin the comic that murdered the flash family
>>
>>83090483
Why can't Wally have that costume? I don't much like the one with the expose hair, it works better for the Kid speedesters but he's a grown up now.
>>
>>83090052
He has a natural place in this universe but he also his pre-Flashpoint memories so it should count as outrunning it.
>>
>>83091817
I guess you could say he's so fast he can outrun an omnipotent being's influence.
>>
>>83091777
He's stuck in a younger body
>>
>>83092209
It doesn't mean he couldn't change to something better later.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.