[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New SING! movie trailer brought to you by the people who mad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: singheader.jpg (116 KB, 640x370) Image search: [Google]
singheader.jpg
116 KB, 640x370
New SING! movie trailer brought to you by the people who made Despicable Me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zvjmt4pwtdg
>>
Gross
>>
File: Sebastian Jaw Drop.jpg (26 KB, 527x438) Image search: [Google]
Sebastian Jaw Drop.jpg
26 KB, 527x438
>Matthew McConaughey

I didn't he could even do that with his voice!
>>
their models look fucking disgusting
>>
Real musicals make their own songs.
>>
File: faceahm.jpg (6 KB, 250x199) Image search: [Google]
faceahm.jpg
6 KB, 250x199
I'm not certain I understand this casting.

Not to say anyone appears to be doing a bad job, because they're not. It's just, well if you're going to be making a movie called SING, with animals performing various popular songs, maybe they should have considered casting some actual music artists? Now I'm not expecting an A-listers on an 80 million dollar budget like Will Smith, Beyonce or Justin Timberlake or anything. But maybe some lower level actor/artists. Why not cast TI or Ariana Grande or Adam Lavine? The only people whose inclusions make sense to me at the moment are Mcconaughey and John C. Reily as promoters and Seth Mcfarlane as an artist.
>>
>>83089426
Seems they think it's cheaper just to licence the songs to play when the characters sing than to actually have the VAs sing
>>
File: join_the_fun.jpg (109 KB, 460x333) Image search: [Google]
join_the_fun.jpg
109 KB, 460x333
Calling it right now.
That "My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard" song will be in this movie.
It's almost a decade and a half old, and it's never been funny in any context whatsoever, but it WILL be in this movie.
>>
>>83088978
eh, after Zootopia, the way those animal looks just feel weird, like how the fur looks. Also, this is terrible good musicals should make their own content, not just license whatever's popular. But I do give them props for having the Humpty Dance there, then remove it because Anaconda's there.
>>
>>83088978
uh holy shit that Koala was Matthew McConaughey!?
>>
>>83088978
I hate this whole genre of TV show...but the movie looks pretty sweet and amusing. I'll definitely see it.
>>
>>83088978
Why is it that Scarlett Johansson is suddenly everywhere nowadays?
Is she set to become the next Jennifer Lawrence?
And that's not a good thing no matter how you look at it.
>>
>>83089926
Man, I can't believe the Humpty Dance guy and The Ride Like the Wind dude didn't get to the 2nd round. This shit's rigged.
>>
File: poop comes from there.webm (207 KB, 370x308) Image search: [Google]
poop comes from there.webm
207 KB, 370x308
OH
>>
File: dat ass dough.webm (2 MB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
dat ass dough.webm
2 MB, 960x544
Dat.Pig tho
>>
>>83090711
>tiny exquisite pig feet
>>
I think we might be looking at Illuminations first flop.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.