[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hiveworks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Hive_Works.png (45 KB, 769x376) Image search: [Google]
Hive_Works.png
45 KB, 769x376
Whats the buzz on Hiveworks, /co/? I've heard artists were unhappy, but can't actually find anyone talking about it.
>>
that's the comic website that gives their artist good amounts of money right?

I bet it has something to do with people not getting their money on time
>>
they make you pay for a service that's not half as good as promised, and they tend to be late when paying up your share of the revenus.
>>
>>83088430
You don't pay them, you get revenue from them.
>>
>>83088430
>>83088385
It probably is just late payments, since it doesn't seem to be anything big enough to be google-able, like some proper drama.
>>
which artists are unhappy?

I've only heard of artists being happy with Hiveworks.
>>
>>83088841
No idea, that's why I asked. I was thinking of submitting to them, when someone told me they heard people were unhappy, but didn't say who. /co/ is usually good for some webcomic gossip.
>>
>>83088966
I say go for it.

I work with them and I like it well enough. I think it's worth it.
>>
>>83088966
Submit anyways, man. Honestly I feel that if there are complaints it's gonna be from the lesser read artists that are somehow not being marketed correctly.
>>
>>83088966
Do it. You lose nothing by submitting. There's been some /co/ people here that have submitted to Hiveworks and they're doing great now.
>>
File: giphy.gif (81 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
81 KB, 500x374
>>83089058
>>83089084
>>83089299
Thanks, Anons, you guys are alright!
>>
Anyone know why The Last Halloween isn't a part of Hiveworks any more?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.