[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he the only character in MCU that actually has a egret identity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (45 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
45 KB, 1280x720
Is he the only character in MCU that actually has a egret identity besides DD?
>>
Maybe Hulk.
Maybe Ant-Man ll
For sure Ant-Man l and Wasp l
>>
>>83087739
DD?
>>
>>83087739
>Both Ant-Men
>Both Wasps
>Daredevil
>Elektra
Nope
>>
What do you think of secret identities?
>>
>>83087798
Daredevil
>>
>>83088008
why doesnt Clint have a secret identity?
>>
>>83087739
>Egret
Ah yes, part of the stork family?
>>
>>83088008
I think they're fun but most of MArvel has thrown them to the wayside
>>
Actually they all have secret identities and their superhero and civilian identities are smokescreens.
>>
>>83087739
Cap doesn't really need one, because everyone he cares for is either dead or able to take care of themselves.
>>
File: egret-3.jpg (79 KB, 800x531) Image search: [Google]
egret-3.jpg
79 KB, 800x531
>>83087739
Egret?
>>
>>83087739
I thought Falcon was the only one who identified as a bird.
>>
>>83087903
>Elektra
Her "superhero" name is her real name. She doesn't have a secret identity she just has an alias sometimes.
>>
It's honestly true to Marvel comics at this point, seriously, what mainstream hero beside Peter actually has a secret identity?
>>
>>83089860
Miles :^)
>>
>>83089320
Which is funny because I remember reading the comic when Cap's identity went public because his identity was a secret to the public for most of his history
>>
>>83089860
Ms Marvel, but it's really only secret to her family because superheroine stuff is haram and Nova because he's a dweeb.
>>
>>83089860
New Nova
Daredevil
New Ms.Marvel
New Spider-Man
White Tiger

Not really mainstream but whatever
>>
>>83090000

I thought Daredevil's identity was kind of an "open secret".
>>
>>83087798
Designated Driver.
>>
>>83088056
Because he does government work before retiring. Codename, sure, but he wasn't really known to the public so besides hiding his family, people lnowing who he is isn't a big deal.
>>
>>83090025
Pretty sure it's 100% secret again.
>>
>>83087903
Ant-Man's identity is only a secret because Tony Stark doesn't know who he is
>>
>>83090192
did he have his drivers license on him? I wouldnt run around without my wallet
>>
>>83090248
I wouldn't run around in my superhero costume with my civilian ID on.
>>
Wait. If he's on Starks team then he had to have signed the accords. If he did that then wouldn't his registration expose his secret identity? I mean obviously not to the extent that the books had but at least Ross would know right?
>>
>>83090469
He isnt an avenger, and the accords only applied to avengers
>>
Why is angry Iron Man so scary?
>>
>>83090535
If that's the case how does stark keep him out of jail? The accords are for vigilantes. You either sign the accords to do superhero work or retire. Just because he fought with stark wouldn't excuse him from being arrested.
>>
>>83090535
The accords apply to all people with powers?
>>
File: Little_Egret_foot.jpg (291 KB, 1136x812) Image search: [Google]
Little_Egret_foot.jpg
291 KB, 1136x812
>>83087739
>egret
>>
>>83090791
Black Panther wasn't an Avenger either but there was no indication that he signed the accords.
>>
>>83091311
Motherfucker has diplomatic immunity, God bless
>>
>>83091390
Kek, didn't think of that.
>>
>>83090192
Well, he did end up in the super prison. I'm sure they took a picture of his face and scanned it through govt databases.

Plus, Scott's been on television for a news interview, before.
>>
>>83090469
The Accords weren't signed into law yet. The meeting in Vienna to ratify the Accords was interrupted by the bombing. Since the act hadn't been passed yet, no one would have had to sign at that point.

>>83090535
The accords applied to all powered people. The Avengers were just considered priority one since they're the most publicized and the ones personally responsible for the incidents in question.

In Agents of SHIELD, General Talbot tries to get Coulson to let him tally up how many Inhumans he's got in his ranks after the Accords have been past.
>>
>>83091585
And a criminal record right?
>>
>>83091311
He's also the king of a high tech nation who is apart of the UN. He should be arrested as well, he actually was early in the movie. The difference is hes a king of a warrior nation and Peter is a highschooler in NY. They would be more likely to get the easier one. I would guess Tony probably just didn't mention anything but it's doubtful there was nobody who could see and tell. More so is that he's already making a name for himself in Queens so even if it wasn't for the airport scebe Tony's crew would have to come in and stop him or make him join.

Though I have no doubt Peter would join anyway.
>>
>>83092081
Correct.

Speaking of, how badly does this fuck up his relationship with his daughter, ex and the cop boyfriend?
>>
>>83092707
It probably puts him around the same place he was at the start of the first movie with his ex and her cop boyfriend.

His daughter always thought the world of him so I'm sure after finding out she'll assume he was doing the right thing. But since this means he'll probably be able to spend even less time with her, if any at all, she might slowly come to resent how absent he's been from her life.
>>
>>83090192
So what does him getting arrested again mean for the Pym's? Won't someone be able to figure out that it's Pym technology?
>>
>>83087903
>Elektra
she dead
>>
>>83090166
... How? Is it some magic bullshit reason, or did he pull some kind of bait and switch so Daredevil and him could be in a room at the same time?
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.