[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ultimate Universe questions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1401_2.png (363 KB, 900x714) Image search: [Google]
1401_2.png
363 KB, 900x714
Hello beautiful people of /co/ .

I just staretwd reading comics and shit and I started with Ultimate Universe's Spiderman then read secret wars cuz it said "Spiderman Returns" and now I'm confused breh.

Was he Peter Parker that miles met Peter from 616 or Ultimate Peter, cause they said he was dead and then he woke up in a lab or some shit?

Then at the end of Secret Wars him and Peter are chilling and Miles' mom is all alive and shit?

So did the Ultimate Universe get destroyed or some shit?

Who all died and who all made it to 616?
Pls explain this shit to me
>>
Guise pls reply
>>
The Peter in Secret Wars is 616 Peter Parker

Ultimate universe was destroyed but since Miles gave Owen Reece a hamburger, he did Miles a favor and saved his family and friends for 616 when he rebuilt the universe

only survivors of Ultimate are Miles, his high school friends Ganke and Judge, Miles's family, and Bombshell
>>
>>83084259
And Ultimate Reed Richards.
>>
File: swhbgh.jpg (363 KB, 1988x1496) Image search: [Google]
swhbgh.jpg
363 KB, 1988x1496
>>83084259
>Miles pulls a bigger oit of his ass and saves his family and everyone
This will never make me not laugh
>>
>>83084443

I love how they were like "Bro why the fuck did you keep a burger in your pants for a month"
>>
Wait the entire Ultimate universe was destroyed? I'm sorry what? I don't keep up with the Kardashians so I'm confused.
>>
>>83084295
Howww, I thought molecule nigga killed him, how the fuck he coming back from being turned into pizza??
>>
>>830842 and the Peter that came back to life was Ultimate Peter??

Then how the fuck 616 Peter know who Miles was??
>>
>>83084259

Miles gave Owen a burger and condemned his universe and all his people with his actions.
>>
>>83085237
We still don't know.
>>
>>83085278
Spider-Men. 616 Mysterio is revealed to have opened a portal to the Ultimate Universe, and it's shown that there was never actually an Ultimate Mysterio, it was just decoy robots 616 Mysterio sent through the portal. Spider-Man found him and was thrown through it by accident. Miles and 616 Peter end up teaming up to take down Mysterio, who was kept prisoner by Ultimate S.H.I.E.L.D., since he now knew Peter's secret identity which made him too dangerous to keep around in 616.
>>
>>83085323
That's dope, Ultimate Reed was way cooler.
>>
>>83085237
Franklin's natural fears of his father manifested in the form of Maker when they were rebuilding 616
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.