[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wouldn't it be a lot cuter if he was doing this to a woman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: tonight you.jpg (662 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
tonight you.jpg
662 KB, 2592x1936
Wouldn't it be a lot cuter if he was doing this to a woman instead?
>>
>more /co/ lesbian propaganda
>>
>>83082992

>lesbian

How?
>>
>>83083119
>Lesbian adjective
adjective: Lesbian
from or relating to the island of Lesbos.
>>
TONIGHT
>>
>>83082957
The fact that it happens to Carl makes it far more funnier then if it were to happen to any other character.
>>
>>83084599
Maybe it'd be almost as funny if it was towards Shake, then he'd meet Carl and rapes him instead and Shake gets jealous.
>>
>>83082957
Rape's only funny until you've been raped.
>>
>>83087605
Then its hilarious!
>>
>>83082957
It would be better if he were female, and chasing/raping dudes.
>>
>>83087605
I was almost raped and fought off my assailant, and rape didn't become less (or more) funny.
Does the magic "changed forever" moment only occur with penetration?
>>
>>83084599
This.

Carl exists to be abused.

Even moreso thank Shake, and Shake is a fuckwit who deserves almost everything that happens to him.
>>
>>83082957
This may have been the least funny "gag" i've ever seen on any cartoon. Especially that stupidly obvious set-up of Carl dropping his pants.
I'm not even being all "rape is no joking matter" or anything like that, this was just the worst delivery of a joke in the history of ever.
>>
>>
>>83088090
Hmm I'm curious how rape starts. Was he a stranger or a friend? Did you get certain vibes from him? How did he look at you? (assuming if he's even a he)
>>
>>83088388
Are you seriously asking an anon questions about a near-rape for your sexual fantasies?
>>
>>83088435

It's not my sexual fantasies. It's my intense curiosity.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.