[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So bad it's good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 740x493) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 740x493
ITT: funniest bad movies in the last 5 years.
>>
I finally got around to seeing that movie on tv a couple of weeks ago. Half of that movie bored me while the other half confused the hell out of me
>>
Should have just called it Chronicle 2.
>>
BvS
>>
>>83079004
The reason why this movie was so bad was because it wasn't funny at all, it was boring. Is that the joke?
>>
Civil War
>>
>>83079509
Also it doesn't have a second act at all
>>
File: Foodfight!_DVD_cover.jpg (92 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
Foodfight!_DVD_cover.jpg
92 KB, 300x450
>>
avengers 3: friendly team fight
>>
>>83079004

The first like 40 minutes are great, the movie goes downhill when Reed starts running away and the end fight was really bad.

The movie would have been great if it weren't for the producers fucking everything up
>>
>>83079655
I agree, but Disneykids will shit on you.
>>
>>83079655
Who else but Tom Rothman
>>
>>83079004
>So bad it's good
No, that is not so bad it's good. That is just bad
>>
>>83079590
>>Mrs. Butterworth

But this cover alone has potential
>>
>>83079509
Nah. I was laughing throughout the movie and by the final act, I was shouting at the TV. It was glorious.
>>
File: BANE.gif (3 MB, 318x500) Image search: [Google]
BANE.gif
3 MB, 318x500
The Dark Knight Rises
>>
asm2 had me fucking hollering in the theatre.
>that webhand
>that dubstep
>that Gwen death
>that crying Peter in every scene
>that FOR YOUUUU montage
>that cocktease of an ending
>>
>>83079509
This, it was just a tepid by the numbers origin story thing.
>>
>>83079655
Exactly.

Everything up to that point was actually okay until the abrupt ending. I'm also curious about the fantasticar thing since you can they did have it in the movie at one point.
>>
>that Doom
WHY DIDNT YOU WARN ME /CO/
>>
>>83082009
I honestly can't understand how anyone can defend (even a little bit) a F4 where Doctor Doom's first appears in the movie in a dandy little shack playing Steam games on 3 different monitors.
>>
>>83082440
Because I'm not some NOT MUH person who understands that there can be different versions of a fucking character?
>>
>>83082778
The "different version" argument has been run into the ground at this point. If said "different version" does not capture what made the original so great, then it is a shit adaptation. Plain and simple.
>>
>>83082778
that isn't any Doctor Doom in any shape or form. Do you even read comic books?
>>
>>83081903
I liked the dubstep :(
>>
>>83079004

Funny? Did I miss something? I was just bored and confused.

And how do they keep fucking these guys up. I admit, haven't read much of the comic, but I've seen some of the animated shows. Are these guys just not that interesting to begin with? They're the only superhero family that doesn't hide their identity and works with the public that I know of. Is this just a bad formula?
>>
>>83083846

They always try to tone it down, go with a somewhat more grounded story and less fantastical craziness, but their stories are most interesting when they venture into some very bizarre territory. If you take that away, it's just stretch man, rock man, fire man, and invisible girl, which is rather bland at the end of the day
>>
I like the part where Doom goes full Tetsuo in the hospital, that's about it.
>>
>>83079590
Came to post it.
I find it fascinating to watch it knowing the director tried to direct it as if it was a live action movie, supposedly.
>>
>lel, look at "doctor doom" here

HILARIOUS JOKE FOX

WHAT GRANDMASTER OF WRITING WAS BEHIND THIS DIALOGUE
>>
>>83084427
max landis
>>
OP doesn't know what "so bad it's good" means.
>>
>>83079004
I actually loved this. Thought it was a very cool take on how the F4 got there powers. Did a good job of bringing in horror and humor.
>>
>>83083921

Oooooooookay, but pic related sure as fuck made the formula interesting. And that was with a story that was basically ripped from every James Bond movie. It's almost like Pixar was massive fans of F4 but was tired that all the movies were shit. So since they didn't own the rights they they said fuck it, we'll just completely rip off the source material and do it ourselves. Or maybe that's EXACTLY what happened.

I just don't understand how this series can be so bad. You have so much to work with compared to all other cape movies.
>>
Transformers 3, the ending with Megatron and Sentinal on the bridge had me dying.
dying inside
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.