[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"You killed people, and you didn't smile."
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
>"You killed people, and you didn't smile."
>>
>>83071565
Don't shill your """"""comedy"""""" channel here dingus
>>
>>83071565
It was one guy, Bruce! Just one! And I've killed him in comics before too.
>>
>>83071606
Didn't he kill someone in Africa too?

I only saw MoS.
>>
>>83071565
WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME!?
>>
>>83071643
he flew him from 0 to 150 mph into a "wall" but people claim that since it's one of those sand walls that use in Africa it's like nothing
>>
>>83071643
No. He hurls a terrorist through a wall, but later he clearly says he hasn't killed anybody in Africa, so it's more like him roughing up that biker guy in the diner from Superman 2.
>>
>>83071654
MY MOM IS THE ONLY OOOOOONE

>>83071707
>>83071715
That would still fucking eviscerate him though.

Is BvS a Tom and Jerry cartoon?
>>
>>83071707
If you apply that logic to Superman, then every single one he ever catched in midfall in every movie or adaptation is dead.
>>
>>83071707
>150 MPH

Nice meme.
>>
>>83071738
I usually wouldn't apply that logic but this is a Snyder's movie

and later on he flies Batman into a wall at much minor speed and with Batman wearing his armor and he still groans in pain and needs time to recover
>>
>>83071734
He flies with him through the wall and later says he hasn't killed anyone, so the logical assumption is that he took the worst of the hit himself.
>>
>>83071760
>in one instant he goes from being there to be in the background almost out of view

I am sure he was going real slow
>>
>>83071565
How is HISHE so popular? Its poorly animated and unfunny
>>
>>83071787
>I usually wouldn't apply that logic but this is a Snyder's movie

Nice double standard, man.
>>
>have Clark literally say he didnt kill a guy
>retards still debate if he killed the guy/ say he did kill the guy

The movie isnt too smart for people! Shut up!
>>
>>83071816
I just watch it for the cafe segments.

Supes and Bats are oddly charming.
>>
File: download (31).jpg (5 KB, 294x172) Image search: [Google]
download (31).jpg
5 KB, 294x172
BRUCE!

ROTTEN TOMATOES!

ROTTEN TOMATOES EVERYWHERE!
>>
>>83071883
S-stop it! Snyder is the one who's dumb, not me!
>>
>>83071883
>trusting the murderer

Of course he would say he didn't kill anyone
>>
>>83071787
I suppose Superman could have picked the guy with one hand and break the wall with the other, not harming him at all, but it's impossible to tell from the scene. I'm curious if the longer version will have something regarding the guy's fate.
>>
>>83071883
>>83071991
I'm pretty sure that the original script had him die and they just put the "no one died" line in as damage control.
>>
>>83072096
Nice evidence, buddy. I'm sure in the original script it was actually Metallo.
>>
>>83071816
Because it understands Batman and Superman better than Zack the Hack.
>>
>>83071707
I'm pretty sure he shielded him through the wall, he states straight up that he killed nobody in Africa
>>
>>83071715
This is why I hate that scene. If he has to say he didn't kill anybody at some point, you're doing it wrong. Show, don't tell. There could've been so many other ways Supes coulda disarmed that guy that shows he actually gives a shit about human life.
>>
>>83072518
This. Scare tactics. Supes himself probably took the brunt of the walls, but I bet it scared the shit out of that terrorist.

>>83075217
Except in previous incarnations, comics and cartoons, Superman is always doing shit to random thugs that SHOULD kill them. People just believe that it doesn't so they can rest at night.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.