[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE FLASH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (24 KB, 512x287) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
24 KB, 512x287
Season finale hype?

23. The Race of His Life (May 24, 2016) - SEASON FINALE
>FLASH VS. ZOOM - After Zoom reveals his true plan, Barry vows to do whatever it takes to stop him. The two speed into their final battle with the fate of both worlds hanging on the balance. Iris makes a grand gesture. The man in the iron mask is revealed. An unexpected doublecross stuns Barry.
>>
I'm still hype.
>>
>>83071505
Double Cross, what?
>>
>>83071505
This shit better not end with a cliffhanger
>>
Get this :

1: the man in the iron mask is Barry's earth 1 father. He was named Jat on that earth and is the OG jay Garick. Next season he will be prominent and prob shipped with Mcgee.

2: The double cross is snow.
>>
>>83074510
Prob ends with the iron mask reveal
>>
>>83071505

Caitlin didn't leave when Zoom gave her the choice. She just sat there, then in the next episode she shows up unexpectedly back at Star Labs. The man in the iron mask, Mirror Master will be involved. It will also be revealed that Zoom is Jay Garrick's reflection that has taken Mirror Master prisoner so he couldn't unmake him.
>>
>>83074674
That first part sounds right, but your second part sounds bogus as shit anon.
>>
>>83074674
>zoom being a reflection
>zoom already having an origin tho
>stfu gtfo fag
>>
File: q406291287815.gif (595 KB, 245x180) Image search: [Google]
q406291287815.gif
595 KB, 245x180
>>83074596
>>83074636
>>83074674
>>83074723
This is the plebbist stuff I've read in awhile.
>>
>>83075055
Lol, no reason given at all, gtfo outa here or contribute, your comment was pleb af.

u mad?
>>
>>83074375
They revealed there is gonna be someone screwing over Barry in the finale a few weeks ago. So someone either makes a stupid choice or plain goes evil (though in these shows characters seem to go evil because they do have stupid logic so it could be both).
>>
>>83075592
Could also be a doublecross in Barry's favor.
>>
Watch Caitlin got Stockholm and eventually becomes the Killer Frost of Earth 1.
>>
File: bane mask.jpg (230 KB, 805x581) Image search: [Google]
bane mask.jpg
230 KB, 805x581
>the man in the iron mask
>>
I'd just like to say how severely disappointed I am with this season, most of it stems from shitting on Jay Garrick. And would it kill them to start calling him Zolomon?
>>
>>83071505
>Season 1 finale
>Flash vs Zoom

>Season 2 finale
>Flash vs Zoom

Wow, this show is so original and has so many different things. Really makes me appreciate the character and doesn't make it obvious that the only people liking it are teenagers that love spouting memes
>>
>>83077114
>Season 1 Flash vs Reverse Flash
FTFY.
>>
>>83077060
Real Jay hasn't even shown up yet.
>>
>>83077114
I wished it wasn't another speedster villain as the main antagonist for a season either, but that's a cheap argument.
>>
>>83077397
Thats a given but its still bullshit. Because now we'll have to drudge through another "I cant trust you because you look like my enemy" thing AGAIN. I was actually excited for the Jay Garrick mentor thing, but instead we get a rehash of season 1
>>
File: 1449200970889.jpg (27 KB, 436x462) Image search: [Google]
1449200970889.jpg
27 KB, 436x462
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUvV2eqizAU

>he wants to destroy every planet in the multiverse
>>
>>83071505
I bet it will be Wally
>>
http://www.cinemablend.com/television/What-Expect-From-Flash-Man-Iron-Mask-According-Kevin-Smith-137517.html

>That’s one of the first things I asked when I got up there. I was like, ‘Who’s in the iron mask?’ And they told me and I cried. It’s beautiful. It will make you cry. I almost wish I was involved in the moment in some way.

It's gonna be her, right /co/? It's gonna be Felicity! I don't want to cry :-(
>>
>>83077485
>Because now we'll have to drudge through another "I cant trust you because you look like my enemy
Not if Jay's played by JWS.
>>
>>83075592
It's going to be Wells, isn't it?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.