[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are granted Superpowers (Captain America Tier).Problem is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: sh-super-naked-man.jpg (60 KB, 630x891) Image search: [Google]
sh-super-naked-man.jpg
60 KB, 630x891
You are granted Superpowers (Captain America Tier).Problem is your powers are extremely solar based so every inch of your skin needs to be exposed to the sun in order for your powers to work.So basically when you use your powers it needs to be day time and you need to be naked.

What do you do?
>>
That's a pretty shitty limitation just to be Captain America tier.
>>
Find my Wonder Boy.
>>
I go about my life the same way I would if nothing happened, except that if I ever get into a fight, I'll strip
>>
>>83068466
Nothing out of the ordinary, captain america 'peak human' nonsense isn't really worth the hassle.

It will only be useful if I happen to visit a nudist beach and for some reason get into a fight.
>>
>>83068466
I'd move to Vegas and put on shows. Captain pervert, the amazing tiny naked strong man.
>>
>>83068466
>Captain America
fuck that, why would i go through all that trouble for such lame powers?

Now superman is another topic. Question is though, can i at least wear a mask?
>>
put on the he-man outfit and start getting swole.
>>
>daytime vegas

Is this a thing?
>>
>>83068466
I'll start a nude cult and fight clothes.
>>
>>83068466
>What do you do?
The same thing any sane woman would do with this power. Save it for dire moments.

So when you see some man about to be run-over in the streets, you tear off all your clothes and save them. Or when you hear screams down a dark alley, tear of your clothes and deal some heroic justice.

Essentially you have a great power than can only be used in the buff, so you save it for when its really really necessary.
>>
>>83068546
>>83068498
Yeah. At least make it superspeed

>Now I am truly the Streak
>>
>>83068466
>every inch of your skin needs to be exposed to the sun
>it needs to be day time and you need to be naked
Never every inch of your skin is exposed to the sun, even if you're completely naked, fuckface
>>
If I had super powers and looked that good, I'd fly around naked, anyway. Who's going to stop me?
>>
>>83069203
Captain America can't fly.
>>
>>83069139
>dark alley
then the sunlight would no longer touch your body, meaning you'd be killed whilst naked.
>>
File: the D.gif (9 KB, 200x177) Image search: [Google]
the D.gif
9 KB, 200x177
>>83068466
Captain America tier and I'd just >>83069139.

Superman tier? Disaster reporters better get used to seeing every bit of me.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.