[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was this guy's problem??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 9GzXtNp.gif (387 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
9GzXtNp.gif
387 KB, 500x278
What the fuck was this guy's problem??
>>
>>83067701
Race traitor.
>>
>>83067701
He was drawn too scary to be funny I bet, and so resented other, funny toons!

... I can't believe he fucking killed that adorable shoe and got away with it without consequences. It terrified me every time.
>>
>>83067701
His 2d waifu gained wings and he went autistic
>>
>>83067745
>... I can't believe he fucking killed that adorable shoe and got away with it without consequences. It terrified me every time.
I can't believe that everyone just stood around and let him do it.
>>
File: tumblr_nz47wwJSMM1tu52bjo1_1280.png (919 KB, 1280x1426) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz47wwJSMM1tu52bjo1_1280.png
919 KB, 1280x1426
>>83067962
Which raises the question, if there are no penalties for killing toons for no reason, what the hell were they going to do when they brought Roger in for murder? No trial, no gathering evidence, what?
>>
>>83067962
This
I don't know how sentient or intelligent a cartoon shoe is in that world but it was definitely in pain, and suffering.

I sort of see it as the equivalent of some guy dipping a struggling puppy into a drum of acid while a bunch of cops & detectives stand around and watch. Either way, the whole scene is pretty twisted.
>>
>>83068844

The toons were under their own justice system and were only looking for Roger to handover to Doom. The cops couldn't do anything when Doom made an example, because somehow, he became the toon town law.
>>
>>83067701
he was cartoonishly evil
>>
>>83068983
He bought the election, they said that in the movie.
>>
>>83069118

That makes him a judge, not a dictator. There wasn't even a fucking law he stated being broken.
>>
>>83067701
An older version of the script stated his urge to kill other toons was because he wasn't funny and that made him very envious to the point he wanted to kill toons.
>>
>>83069155
Toons are second class citizens. Again - acknowledged in the movie.
>>
>>83067962
What are you shocked about shit like that happens in real life
>>
>>83069277
He a good toon. Dindu nuffin.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.