[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pick a /co/ related protagonist or antagonist. You are tasked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: 1463887267076.jpg (395 KB, 1080x1669) Image search: [Google]
1463887267076.jpg
395 KB, 1080x1669
Pick a /co/ related protagonist or antagonist.

You are tasked with creating a "Death of" arc focused around that character. You can do as much or as little build up as you want, but some sort of aftermath to that death is required.
>>
File: 9aY6jBmJ.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
9aY6jBmJ.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
>>83060107
death of stan lee
no fanfair leading up to it
all the souls he ate to that point are freed and go to heave/hell
>>
>>83060107
Aquaman
A succession crisis I guess.
>>
>>83060107
>Plankton
uh....
>>
>>83060107
Morbius the living vampire

becomes an actual vampire

Dracula yaundered
>>
Magik
>bunch of infernal lords and rulers of various realms all start warring against Heaven to gain dominion over that realm
>Limbo opposes the other Infernal Lords
>calls in a bunch of friends and allies to help protect Heaven, pretty much all mutants
>in the end Half of Heaven is lost to the Infernal Lords and Magik is killed in the final battle
>Limbo is left without a ruler
>The Mutant Comunity being residents of Limbo
>eventually that realm becomes their new home dimension
>the X-Men are a rotating team of Mutants who take command of Limbo's throne each year
>>
>>83060107

>death of constantine
>gets hit by a car
>all his old enemies, mostly decent people who wanted to dabble in the occult for fun, show up to his 'wake'
>let their true feelings fly
>normally noble and caring people spitting on the corpse and hoping he rots in hell
>getting progressively drunk
>tell their stories about how he ruined their lives
>decide to gather their energies and raise him so that they can beat the shit out of him
>they fuck up
>they all age rapidly and die
>Constantine walks out of the room, patting the dust of good people off his coat.
>>
>>83060107
>Steven Universe
Oh I don't even know but I imagine his death would be a series finale. He forcefully fuses with the entire Diamond Authority and thrusts their fusion into the sun so they can die and leave Earth alone
>>
File: gordon.jpg (29 KB, 796x595) Image search: [Google]
gordon.jpg
29 KB, 796x595
Jim Gordon dies of butt cancer, but as his last act he makes Batman rape the Joker.
>>
I'd have him develop cancer as a result of absorbing so much radiation from stars, but definitely when he's old and grey. I think he'd age more slowly, so he'd be mostly surrounded by a new generation of heroes/villains, with the immortal/long-lived ones still staying at his side to help him reminisce about the 'old days'. I could see him still doing his super-heroics to the very end, but mostly assisting some of the young'uns, giving some crucial final advice in how to be a hero. Maybe he'd try to reconcile with his enemies (or their descendants/pupils) one last time, with varying degrees of success. Luthors will always be Luthors, but I can see someone like Mr.Mxy-fuck-spellcheck cracking a tear.

All i'm certain of is that I'd want for Darkseid to be some what present at the funeral service, or to be present (but non-hostile) when Clark dies. I can't see the guy weeping for any reason, but a moment of somber respect for a fallen rival seems somewhat in character. It'd be better of there were millions (if not, billions) of people in attendance, just to highlight the sheer fucking audacity of him showing up.

Lastly, he should be buried next to Ma and Pa Kent. Being shot towards the Sun might be cool, but the former is a lot more in line with what I think Superman would want. Him being put in a crystal coffin in the Fortress of Solitude would also be acceptable, perhaps after having added his knowledge and memories to it like Jor-El did before him.
>>
Death of Cyborg: He gets Aids and a bad computer virus like a stuxnet thing.
Everyone else who is relaly good at tech just takes his spot. Everything goes on as usual.
>>
>>83063188
What crisis, Orm would be on throne faster than you can say "king is dead".
>>
>>83060107
Deathof rorscach, actually dealing with his entrance and exploration of the afterlife immediatly after the end of watchmen.
>>
>Death of the Punisher
Frank gets cancer. He says his goodbyes to everyone, visits his and O'Brien's daughter one last time, and then captures some high level crime boss. He locks himself and the crime boss in some abandoned building complex and broadcasts to everyone saying where he is, saying that anyone with a grudge knows where to find him. He turns the building into a fort for one last stand. The last stand of Frank Castle
>>
>>83066442
I don't know what's happening with orm I have been putting off reading his villan issue because I'm afraid there going to fuck his character.
Not in general the man has gone through a lot of portrayles but completely difrent to his previous appearances in the current continuity.
>>
>>83067487
Eh fuck it I'm going in maybe it will be consistent with his current personality
>>
>>83067520
Hm opening is a little worrying but nothing that goes completely against prior stuff.
>>
>Death of Emma Frost
She goes out after making some kind of grand sacrifice, leaving no ambiguity in regards to her intention. It's one of the few moments in her life she acts out of pure selflessness. She leaves all of her money to the X-Men to make some sort of preservation fund or something.
>>
File: Moon-Knight.jpg (84 KB, 500x647) Image search: [Google]
Moon-Knight.jpg
84 KB, 500x647
>The Death of Marc Spector

I'd probably have build up of the Egyptian deific pantheon aspect to Moon Knight mythology in story arcs prior to the death of Marc Spector. Then, I'd have an all out war between the Egyptian Gods, with Khonshu corrupted/dying and "travellers of the night" becoming Werewolves, which will be previously explained as parasites/enemies of the moon. Spector then takes it upon himself to keep the Egyptian Gods in place and free Khonshu from his corruption and destroy the Werewolf scourge.

He'd travel back to the original temple of Khonshu where he died the first time, and with the help of the followers of Khonshu would spiritually transfer himself into the realm of deities.

The storyline would then follow a God of War style taking on of the Egyptian pantheon, eventually leading up to the corrupted Khonshu. Spector frees Khonshu from corruption but is slain in the process, our final panel is Khonshu comforting a dying Spector.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.