[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unsounded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: ch11_43.jpg (336 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
ch11_43.jpg
336 KB, 600x900
>That's not ominous at all!
>>
oh crap
>>
A hell of a page to go on hiatus with. Goddamn you, Ashley. You know how to edge us good
>>
So, any of ya'll going to MegaCon?
>>
File: I CANNOT.jpg (77 KB, 354x223) Image search: [Google]
I CANNOT.jpg
77 KB, 354x223
>>83059450
>hiatus
Fuuuuuck. Is this the end of the chapter? Ah no, just con and job stuff. So only two weeks.

Still.

Fuuuuu-
>>
>>83058785
is Elan kill
>>
>>83059535
Yeah! :D
>>
>>83059732
Breh we should hang.
>>
>>83059836
What days are you gonna be there?
>>
>>83059643
I don't think he's done suffering yet. Why would Ashley kill him when he can hover near death, be inspected by medical wrights and found to have a black tongue device imbedded in him and then be the scapegoat for the treason conspiracy?
>>
>>83059909
Saturday definitely, might be there Friday.
>>
>>83059971
Ashley says that [email protected] is arranging a meetup. Apparently it's going to be some time on saturday afternoon.
>>
Okay, serious question. Is Queen Sonorie working with those Ssaelit separatists (or were they supremacists?) in Alderode? The Mmatont, I think they were called? I can't help but think that she hopes to weaken Alderode and at least stop its aggression, but that she's being played by Bastion and Cutter simultaneously. You'd think she'd come out ahead in all of this intrigue and indirect maneuvering, but maybe she's just not girly enough.
>>
>>83060065
Oh cool, you get in touch with them?
>>
>>83060163
Yep. You?
>>
File: 1454119401409.jpg (34 KB, 461x439) Image search: [Google]
1454119401409.jpg
34 KB, 461x439
>>83058785
Fucking Crescians, man.
>>
>>83060093
If she's working with anyone in Alderode, it would be the Gefendur. That's the sort of thing the people who attacked Duane were playing on.

It is possible, I suppose, lots of strange cross-ideological/religious things happen in international politicking. I'd find it severely unlikely, though. It is clear civil war of some sort is brewing in Alderode, but I don't think the Queen herself, if any Cresce are, is really instigating it. I think we did see Cresce troops in an Alderode city? Was it the place Duane lived?

What's most interesting is that the Pain Machine ended up there too, despite its conspirators meaning for it to attack Cresce. Obviously, the Crescian military coup wouldn't want it to stay there, though we also know that the Aldish instigators and Deliceau want it to attack Gefendur.

I should really do a reread to get this all sorted out. Perhaps over the hiatus.
>>
>>83061667
I wonder if it was actually the Ssaelit (Or some Ssaelit) who arranged the death of their dear rector. Pin it on the Crescian Gefendur. Scare the Aldish Gefendur into not antagonizing them about representational politicians for a while out of fear of looking like they're siding with Cresce or something.
>>
>>83061667
>>83061967

I figured she'd want Alderode to have to divide its resources somehow, to weaken their resistance of Cresce. Supporting violent fringe groups in Alderode on the sly is one way of achieving this.

This, of course, is an opportunity used by the Black Tongues to apply some of their research.
>>
>>83058785
Why's the right holding a bunch of gold bricks
>>
>>83062752
>I am an idiot who did not read the comic

its the essence of the floor, that the kert-tickler just stole in the previous page, to make them fall through the floor
>>
Have those huge-ass constructs ever been mentioned or shown before? Because I feel like they should have shown up sometime before.
>>
>>83062806
Is it normal to turn it into gold? I don't remember seeing them do that before
why so aggressive?
>>
>>83062806
Is that why cresce uses their weird commie credits system? Cause their wrights keep turning half the world to gold and fucking up the economy?
>>
>>83062868
I've seen completed, not just design or whatever, images of them before, though it may not have been in the comic. An extra somewhere, probably.
>>
>>83062957
It's gold because that's the wright's personal color, like Duane's is green and Quigly's is blue. You can see it in the earlier page when he's pulling it out (though it looked more sand-colored then)
>>
>>83058785
I know that this page means bad things for Elka, but that puppy face in the middle of the page makes me happy. Awww.
>>
Oh shit.
>>
>Elka chooses to hit the ground three times as hard because her comrades might not survive it.
>>
>>83062355
If I recall, one of the theories is that the military is staging a coup BECAUSE the Queen isn't actually doing much to Alderode. I think there was a comment about the Queen not doing much beyond the border skirmishes that are going on right now.
>>
>>83063922
Elka is the hero Cresce deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.