[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For two characters who have been together for many lifetimes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 8
File: maxresdefault.jpg (68 KB, 1278x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
68 KB, 1278x720
For two characters who have been together for many lifetimes why is it that when one of them do something "amazing" the react like its brand new?.Also SU thread post whatever talk about what ever.
>>
>>83058033
That's what love is
>>
>>83058065
Homolust isn't love
>>
>>83058088
this. these people fucked within hours of meeting. that's gonna fuck with your head.. fusing feels good, doesn't matter who it's with. that doesn't give it a deep spiritual meaning. you need to have that first.
>>
>>83058088
Homo ships have proven to last longer that hetro ships
>>
>>83058033
That's one word for it,But im with you i mean your fused 24/7 and the one moment you arent and one turns on the lights your all over her
>>
france is fucking wild
>>
>>83058088
k
>>
Eh they butched garnet and ruby and sapphire arent that "amazing"
>>
>>83058217
until recently, homosexuality was synonymous with one-night stands, or even anonymity. they were proud of it. you can't start saying they've suddenly magically become perfect monogamites unless you can explain how
>>
>>83058325
Eh she wasnt all that great the whole silent but i guess im strong thing is that cool anymore even saying the word cool isnt all that great.But the thing she did with peridot was sooooo flawed
>>
They're so used to being fused that being apart is a new experience.
I thought fushion wasn't 2 gems in 1 body but both gems forming a different person entirely, with traits from both gems.
>>
>>83058384
IKR why take up two whole ep about pearl wanting to fuse and then ask out of the blue to fuse with a gem with no fusing experience for a fany a fuck? Its like hating being cheated on then you cheat on a person who actual is faithful to you
>>
File: fsdfsdfsdg.png (1 MB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
fsdfsdfsdg.png
1 MB, 1200x1200
>>83058033
Because anon
Garnet is meant to be something entirely new for them. Its a seperate person. But they don't always get to see eachother as two seperate entities so when they do, its a giant surprise and a testament to how much they care about eachother.

You can think about it like this : Garnet is their norm. Normally you dont go out of your norm. But when you do, it can be exciting and thrilling or risky. Remember the motel episode? They seperated for a while and that probably is one of the reasons Garnet is garnet 99% of the time.
>>
File: lapis drinking.png (350 KB, 568x720) Image search: [Google]
lapis drinking.png
350 KB, 568x720
>>
>>83058465
>>83058377
What? What two episodes are you on about
>>
The big question is why all the gems such pussys.Steven is the only gem that tough as a......i wanted to use another gem of toughness but there is no gem tough enough for this
>>
>Garnet is their old, familiar, stable relationship
>becoming separate is the equivalent of renewing their vows, trying a new kink, or adding something exciting and new to their routine.
>>
>>83058377
>until recently, being left-handed was synonymous with having been cursed by satan while in the womb because your mother was a whore
This is how stupid you sound. You're just randomly pulling something out of your ass based on the kind of 'everyone knows X' bullshit that makes up shitty FWD:FWD:FWD:FWD e-mail chains and cheap shockudrama documentaries. "Queefer Madness", I guess would be the name of this one.
>>
>>83058534
Sorry for not displaying that right the eps im talking about is the one where pearl and garnet fuses garnet gets mad about it and goes on steven and gregs father and son trip just to make it a angry lesbo fight between the team. and the second one im talking about is the one where she asked peridot to fuse like its a easy high five. also the garnet fuse thing is a two parter to the father and son ep
>>
Honsetly the whole they are lesbo thing is ok with me because ppl what male character can even function in a park like a normal being let alone hook up with a gem.Greg.....i guess counts but i mean the ones now like UGH lars and those other ones.
>>
>>83058473
Thats true but idk about ruby she seems like a gem who would see sapphire in a jail set up by the diamonds even though steven knows it a trap and ruby just rushes in with the good ol "I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS WE CANT BE APART FOR THIS LONG" i thought they were actually bound but that ep they showed where they met was sooooo bland.Meet,accident fuse,hang with each other for about 3 days or some and then lovers that is such rushed relationship since ppl rushing thru a game for affinty with NPCs to just have sex with them :P
>>
>>83058610
the difference is, left-handers weren't the ones coming up with that themselves. but the old gay culture was all about that shit. they even had special handkerchief codes. the culture was tightly-knit as shit.
>>
>>83059906
If you look at it another way, those aren't relationships. If gay men actually try to stay in a relationship, it lasts longer than hetero ones do.
>>
>>83058033
Hack writing. The rest of the show is bad, so why did you expect this aspect to be good?
>>
>>83058711
Pearl decieved Garnet in order to fuse, and did it because fusing with her gave her a sense of power.

Garnet is fine with fusing if it's for more honest, genuine reasons. She offered Peridot the chance to fuse to allow her to understand better her and why she's a fusion. She explained that upfront. And she made it clear that it was alright if Peridot didn't want to.
>>
Honsetly stevens the only reason left to watch this show man didnt get a chance to know his mom and the gems got a whole lifetime to have fun with her and he doesnt even cry about it.the best part is that he took a hedbutt to the face from jasper and didnt even cry after it
>>
>>83060544
well to spend alot of time with someone like a mom with her child that child will alway think she will be there steven dosent know that let alone goes to school sooooooo how can he?
>>
>>83058377
>until recently, homosexuality was synonymous with one-night stands
I guarantee you are still an adolescent, mentally if not physically
>>
>>83060277
Yea but all that sounds like hogwash with peridot garnet wants to make things go her way because she thinks because she can see into the future and shit its the right way and i know she cant see the future but many "rivers" of the future but still your way isnt the right way all the time
>>
They aren't characters. They're showpieces.
>>
the real question is what happen to fighting gem monsters and all that?
>>
>>83060737
well if this is about lesbians and homos i mean look at their creator today.Sugar looks like that girl watchin you and your girlfriend at a table and goes to try to pick her up as your in the bathroom tweeting the date to your followers.
>>
File: CxRMX2L.jpg (59 KB, 293x277) Image search: [Google]
CxRMX2L.jpg
59 KB, 293x277
>>83060781
SU was never an action-adventure show. Even when monsters were a thing the Gems dealt with regularly, they were never the main focus.
>>
>>83061097
So what is it now.
>>
>>83061670
Its not a good show anymore thats what it isnt
>>
>>83058199
>Fusing feels good regardless of who its with
>Nevermind the forced fusions that seem to be in constant untold agony, or Lapis being emotionally dead after being Malachite for so long.

Fusion definitely has parallels to sex, but I think you're making too broad a comparison.

Unless it's being forced, unstable fusions fall apart pretty quickly. Fusions rooted in deeper emotional connections are far more stable.

>>83058449
That's kinda how I see it. The show has hinted that fusions can't really be understood as "two people in one body". I'd even take it a step further and say that's it's not so much based on the specific traits of the individuals fused together either. Rather, the fusion is shaped by the properties of the fused individuals' relationship. Garnet is strong and persistent because Ruby and Sapphire have a solid romance.
>>
>>83062819
i wouldnt doubt their romance ethier but instead i find that they make a big deal about it to much.We know your the most perfect accident relationship to happen,and no other relationship,romance or even bound on homeworld or earth can come even close to it but geez does it have to be rubbed in our faces if your apart or it your relationship hits the rocks
>>
>quirky dykes keep flirting while the Earth is in danger.

Just pay attention you CUNTS!
>>
>>83058610
It's not random. Fags are promiscuous, it's only now that they try to pretend otherwise because the media wants to push them as "normal". How do you think AIDS spread so quickly?
>>
>>83060147
[Citation Needed]
>>
>>83058377
>>83059906
>>83063131
Yeah and I'm sure gay people limiting themselves to sexual encounters had absolutely nothing to do with having to remain underground. Totally nothing at all to do with the fact that a prolonged relationship would draw attention and therefore death, abuse, imprisonment, and so on. Oh and I'm sure every gay person wrote about their more profound romances just so that budding historians like yourself would know about them, amirite?

Up until recent decades there was no mainstream, wide concept that there could even BE gay romantic relationships. It was considered a sexual disease and plenty of queers thought that they just needed to fuck every now and then to get it out of their system.

Dumbass.
>>
>>83058033
>at this point i will need to filter SU too.
Thanks i guess
>>
>>83063512
where does a gay person think being gay is romantic is what i want to know cuz love comes from the person not what type of sex they prefer
>>
>>83063512
>Yeah and I'm sure gay people limiting themselves to sexual encounters had absolutely nothing to do with having to remain underground.

Conjecture.

>Totally nothing at all to do with the fact that a prolonged relationship would draw attention and therefore death, abuse, imprisonment, and so on.

How is keeping a relationship a secret less conspicuous than sleeping around? Think, faggot, think.

>Oh and I'm sure every gay person wrote about their more profound romances just so that budding historians like yourself would know about them, amirite?

"Gay monogomy" barely exists now, you uppity fucking queer.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2013/06/26/most_gay_couples_aren_t_monogamous_will_straight_couples_go_monogamish.html
>>
Eh i think SU is going out GF style whatever happens after this wittle break time from their fast lives is all over and they i guess do something to end it "right" sugar my stop it because after homeworld i doub they will countinue
>>
>>83058088
k
>>
Faggots and Muslims are the cancer killing this world.
>>
>>83064943
Except they're killing faggots as well. You mean liberals.
>>
>>83064943
No, they're the symptoms of decline. We all know who's really behind the faggots.
>>
>>83058065

I resigned to be an asexual man without feelings (romantically) for a woman or man

I think hero myself if robot waifus don't come soon
>>
File: 1458723767323.gif (2 MB, 230x250) Image search: [Google]
1458723767323.gif
2 MB, 230x250
>>83061714
So it is a good show?
>>
>>83065588
Key word not anymore
>>
>>83065600
>Its not a good show anymore thats what it isnt
>... not..... isn't
Two negatives resolving to a positive
>>
File: 1432254937400.jpg (331 KB, 600x967) Image search: [Google]
1432254937400.jpg
331 KB, 600x967
It's so nice that Sugar doesn't want to expand them beyond "gay space rocks".

I mean, it was pretty obvious with Pearl (who was clearly made with compacted salt as opposed to sand) but Ruby and Sapphire are so damn thirsty that they make Lapis look like Jasper in terms of her relation with water.

Seriously, the latest leaked episode was just them being incompetent idiots because they couldn't resist staying out of eachother's pants. And the sad part is that, for the first time, I truly understand why people consider this a tumblr show. Putting relationship trash above an entertaining story or humor or development is the worst thing you could do.
>>
>>83065631
Point was a it was a quiet slice of life show with good story and depth.Now its just a cry fest and everyone is losing their head less steven steps in
>>
>>83065650
this show belongs in trash because cant tell you anything about a show,story,book,or something that happen just now with out looking for"OMG who shall be the next ship for my Fanfic"
>>
My thing is why is steven a boy not even real teen can act like a adult more then a few broads from space who has live thru out many centuries and cant keep from wanting to smash stones together everytime a new gem appears?
>>
Only gem that is any good left least to me.is amethyst but her eps since has been her being reminded she is a mistake and everytime she messes up its like kicking a puppy and telling it to go in a corner that and she get hate which involves her to ethier prove she is a good person thru small change or major such as her ep with us taking a look deeper in her room
>>
>>83058033
Same reason real people act that way, in between all the awesome stuff is incredibly mundane shit that everyone has to go through.

I think like 2 or 3 years have passed in show, can you imagine all the humdrum shit that is assumed to have happened in that time?
>>
>>83063675
What are you on about? Romantic attraction is key to being gay. You wouldn't get a gay man who falls in love with a woman for her personality, chances are if they come out as gay they already had the process of realising they'd only fall in love with a man, rather than just thinking "I like cock".
>>
>>83065932
I think he means that a gay person can call their love "truelove" because since maybe a person was hurt by someone of the other sex and found comfort in same sex love its better.least thats what i think he is saying.
>>
>>83065992
Well i see the issue because when im in school lesbians and gays feel like they deserve all the respect and shit.And vs a straight couple lesbians love to fault they are in a relationship.I see a guy walk by a lesbian couple once in the halls,didnt say anything or look their way.instead they gave him teh move sour look then he came by again next day asked what was the time and they said"time for you to fuck off you seeding ass women hittter" lame ik and gay men feel like acting like....some type of women to other boys makes them tough my thing is if your gay ok but dont make it like ppl should respect you and fear you for respect too.
>>
>>83066043
Sounds like some ppl at your school watched or stared in to many tumblr vines.Those are SUs and bubblelines true fans their xD.But thats the vibe i get from SU and bubbline.
>>
>>83061670
Can't you read? Is slicing of life with some of magics

Alternatively, it's the same show trying to trick you into thinking the status quo is changing.
>>
>>83065650
>Putting relationship trash above an entertaining story or humor or development is the worst thing you could do.
Where did you get the impression that "who's banging who" is more important than any of the other things you mentioned? Hell, "who's banging who" isn't even happening at all. Because that's what I assume you mean by relationship trash - soap opera antics. But that's not even in the show.
The humor actually came from them being thirsty fools. People aren't perfect. Surprise.
>>
>>83058088
How would you know?
>>
File: ScrewYouGuys.jpg (16 KB, 236x189) Image search: [Google]
ScrewYouGuys.jpg
16 KB, 236x189
Modern /co/ is such trash
>>
>>83060147
And if a straight couple tries to stay in a relationship, they will get married, have kids, and not die of AIDS.
>>
>>83058033
>For two characters who have been together for many lifetimes why is it that when one of them do something "amazing" the react like its brand new?
What you mean in the baseball episode? They were pretending they never met each other before and took the roleplaying too far, you've seen that joke before.

>>83065650
>It's so nice that Sugar doesn't want to expand them beyond "gay space rocks".
She's saving it for the children's book she's writing about them.
>>
>>83068353
>Still thinking AIDS is gay cancer.
>>
>>83065932
>You wouldn't get a gay man who falls in love with a woman for her personality
Isn't that kind of sexist?
>>
>>83068353
Straight people are actually more likely to get AIDS than lesbians.

The risk increases not based on homosexuality but on sex with men in particular.

So a woman who never has sex with a man and only has sex with other women are almost guaranteed not to have AIDS, compared to women who have sex with men.
>>
Man, what an awful thread. It's like unintentional shitposting.

Anyways, the point is that, since they're almost never unfused, they almost never see each other. So when they do they can't keep their hands off each other. It reminds me very much of how annoying it is to be around people freshly in love. Never focused, constantly giggling, unnecessary publics displays of affection, pretty much impossible to communicate with. It didn't really annoy me because it was realistic.
>>
are you guys saying that flirting Sapphire isn't the most cutest thing ever?
>>
>>83058033
Because they never actually see each other. They spend all their time combined as garnet so when they unfuse it's almost like seeing each other for the first time again even though they already know each other mentally. It's like a super strong love.

Tbh it'd probably be cool to feel this in real life.
>>
>>83058199
The story wasn't meant to be taken literally. Even if it was, it's a fairy tale show.
>>
>>83064982
Those bastards. Hitler was so close and we fucking blew it.
>>
>>83068717
Lesbian sex in general is extremely low-risk for STDs. Unprotected hetero sex is significantly higher risk, but I'm pretty sure unprotected gay sex is the highest risk of STDs. I couldn't tell you why that is scientifically, but if I had to guess it's because buttholes aren't the cleanest orifice to stick your dick in. Neither are mouths tho, so maybe that's just hogwash.
>>
>>83069359
Nah scientifically it's because gay sex isn't lubricated well leading to a greater chance skin rubbing off leading to a better chance of blood getting in open sores.
>>
>>83068819
>Anyways, the point is that, since they're almost never unfused, they almost never see each other. So when they do they can't keep their hands off each other. It reminds me very much of how annoying it is to be around people freshly in love. Never focused, constantly giggling, unnecessary publics displays of affection, pretty much impossible to communicate with. It didn't really annoy me because it was realistic.

This is exactly it. The goal of a fusion is to become one unique being, and since Ruby and Sapphire are such a great fusion they barely get any time to be themselves. Seeing each other is always fresh and exciting because they're so rarely not Garnet.
>>
>>83063746
why do you care so much, man?
Just let homos be homos and go back to your wife.
>>
>>83068442
Is it sexist that straight people wouldn't date their own gender
Chances are gay people have tried dating the opposite gender and they could be perfect in every way but there's just no excitement or feelings.
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.