[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WAS IT SO FUCKING HARD TO HAVE HER SHOOTING AT LEAST ONE FIREWORK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 13
WAS IT SO FUCKING HARD TO HAVE HER SHOOTING AT LEAST ONE FIREWORK FROM HER HANDS SINGER YOU FAGGOT
>>
>>83055453
Nigger, I'm mad too.

They captured the spirit so well then NOTHING.

NOTHING.
>>
i'm a big guy for you
roflmao
>>
>>83055491
>>83055453
I love how you idiots keep thinking that Singer is going to give more than 30 second screen time to any character that isnt named Xavier Magneto or Wolverine, or comes from Game of HOLD THE DOOR!
>>
>>83055453
What does her shirt say?
>>
>>83055453
did they seriously put jubilee in the new movie even though it takes place in the past, and then not let her use her powers?
actually wasnt she already in the background in some of the other movies, not doing anything?
>>
>>83055597
It says "I was in X-Men: Age of Apocalypse and all I got was this crappy t-shirt"
And if it doesn't, then it should.
>>
>>83055727
It says "Charlie Don't Surf"
>>
>>83055597
Bring on the twinks
Bring on the night
>>
You know, it's really depressing when these X-Men films are just incapable of getting other characters to have presence, when Civil War has made people more hyped for Spider-Man, Black Panther and Ant-Man.
>>
>>83056991
Well Spider-Man is self serving unless you're Sony or the staff behind Ultimate TAS but I get what you mean about the rest.
>>
>>83055597
>>
>>83056991
Most of the supporting cast Xmen is the equivalent of Sharon Carter. You can't balance all of them and none of them individually has the box office pull of Black Panther, Ant-man and Spiderman. All three of them can be successful solo franchises with a trilogy.

Can't say the same for any X-men except Wolverine.
>>
>>83057697
If there's one thing Marvel has proven, it's that ANYONE or ANY TEAM can be part of a successful solo franchise with the right director and writing staff.

Other studios just don't have the knowhow to pull it off.

I really hope DC gets it's shit together on that front. I want to live in a world where a Booster Gold movie is hyped to hell and back.
>>
>>83057697
Fuck your bitch ass faggot logic you cock smoking thundercunt. You can make any character great as long as you care enough to make a decent story with them. Look at Deadpool. That son of a bitch is an asshole murdering fiend and people cheered, RALLIED to him! Quit huffing on whatever brown holes your stuck in and stop being a fairy queer dumbass.
>>
>>83057697
>Can't say the same for any X-men except Wolverine.
How? So many of the X-Men are really fleshed out.
>>
>>83057697
>Can't say the same for any X-men except Wolverine
Gambit, Rogue, and Jubilee use to be household names. Fox raped them and the X-Men franchise and now no normie knows who they are.

Meanwhile Marvel Studios made Rocket Raccoon and Ant-Man more famous than Wolverine.

The problem isn't with X-Men. The problem is Fox is full of shitty hackfrauds who couldn't make a good X-Men movie if someone held a fun to their heads. Fox is as bad as WB. Fox studios needs to burn down and the X-Men rights returned Home.
>>
>>83055453
>le "jubilee has fans" maymay

Stop this shitty bait
>>
>>83055575
>that isnt a twink fuckboi
ftfy
>>
Why are any of you surprised? FOX doesn't give a shit about any of these characters unless they make money. They want flagship, marketable characters, and development is an afterthought. They throw in random ass mutants every movie because they know fans will go " Hey it's ___!" And that's literally it.
>>
File: 1462005499450.jpg (78 KB, 631x467) Image search: [Google]
1462005499450.jpg
78 KB, 631x467
>>83058138
> (You)
>>
File: 1463975089190.jpg (79 KB, 800x577) Image search: [Google]
1463975089190.jpg
79 KB, 800x577
>>83055453
>Based Russos deliver on ant-arrow
>Singer can't even give Jubilee a decent power scene
but hey at least, you got more scenes with Mystique right? That's worth it.
>>
>>83058494
>Quicksilver steals the show in DOFP
>"Oh shit! We just wanted a guy to break Magneto out, maybe we should bring him back"
>"Well he is the son of-"
>"Yeah yeah we'll mention that, just do another slowmo scene with a soundtrack, people love that shit"
>>
>>83057910
>being this triggered and having poor reading comprehension

Kek. I never said that a good movie can't be made with any property. With a great director, cast, writer, script, sufficient budget anything can be good.

A solo Storm or Cyclops movie (with the new young actors playing these characters isn't going to make more money than Ant man and the Wasp or Black Panther. Deadpool was successful because it was a rated R cape movie that did something different from the rest, and there was more than enough positive reception from the 'leaked' test footage.

>>83058040
Daily reminder that hardly anybody want's to see a solo Gambit movie played by Channing Tatum nor is it necessary.

Just like nobody wants to see a solo Rocket Raccoon + Groot movie because the Guardians work best as a team. Same applies to the X-men.
>>
>>83058667
>Sir, you're a genius, everything you said worked!
>Yes, I know, I'm off to not go post on a Cantonese moving picture bbs and have sex with a more than willing female who is hot and under the age of 21
>Sir, how under the age of 21 is she
>Oh, I dunno... ; )
>>
>>83058784
>Sir, you're a genius, everything you said worked!
It didn't though. X-Men Apocalypse bombed. It has a worse RT score than MoS and ASM2. And people called out the QS scene as being a shitty rehash of the first.

How much does Fox pay you to shill for them?
>>
>>83058721
>Just like nobody wants to see a solo Rocket Raccoon + Groot
Except everybody would pay to see that. Granted, it's mostly because Marvel Studios has proven to make Fun and Good (unlike Fox and WB). But GotG has made people love the characters am they would pay to see a spin-off with them. Marvel Studios is just busy trying to develop other characters too like Doctor Stange and Black Panther.

If Marvel Studios made a Gambit movie, the character would become more famous than Wolverine because Marvel Studios know how to make good movies and get people to care about the characters. Fox doesn't know how to handle the X-Men characters. The only reason they still keep them is out of greed and spite.
>>
>>83058913
That was obviously sarcasm, anon. Are you a newtype?
>>
>>83058138

I actually used to really like Jubilee. She was my favorite X-Man.

...and then she became a vampire and I stopped giving a shit. I fucking hate vampires.
>>
>>83058913
Say what you will about MCU Quicksilver, but at least he wasn't a plot device.
>We want something devastating to raise the stakes, but in reality of little impact or consequence
>Oh no the mansion is gone and Havok is dead!
>But good thing the entire school and the important X Men survived thanks to speedy here
>>
>>83055453
>Psylocke has 2 lines in the movie
>Magneto's dead wife has more lines than her
Thanks, Singer and Fox.
>>
>>83055672
She's been in X-Men 1 and X-Men 2, and had scenes where she actually did stuff (not much, though) and those scenes got cut. I wouldn't be surprised if she has cut scenes in this movie, too. Jubilee just can't catch a break.
>>
>>83055453
only twink mutants are allowed to do something in this shit movie
>>
>>83055453

Why are people so buttmad about this? Jubilee is pretty worthless in combat and the scenes we got were still cute.

>>83059427

I don't see a problem, her actions scenes were great.
>>
>>83055453
Damn, she's just built for BBC
>>
File: 46e[2].jpg (35 KB, 580x435) Image search: [Google]
46e[2].jpg
35 KB, 580x435
>retarded continuity
>can only focus on Xavier/Magneto and instead of wolverine now Mystique
>good X-men pushed to the sidelines or single cameos
so we are now back at how things where when they soft rebooted the first time
>>
>>83056991
Jubilee has always been a glorified cameo.

>>83058913
>It didn't though. X-Men Apocalypse bombed.

The first weekend without America alone did hundred million. That is not fucking bombing.

> It has a worse RT score than MoS and ASM2.

Oh well, if RT says so, then it must be true!

>And people called out the QS scene as being a shitty rehash of the first.
As if. People fucking love the Quicksilver's evacuation scene, I bet Eurythmics' Sweet Dreams (are made of this) is going to sour in Youtube and iTunes sales in the coming weeks.
>>
>>83060870
You'd be surprised how well skinny Asian chicks can take it too!
>>
>>83060986
>>83060870
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75qqvbksEsQ
>>
So if this movie predictably fails, and knowing Tim Miller has now been made producer on X-Men, what can we expect from the next instalment?
No more Singer, right?
>>
Singer just realizes the truth is all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIpZcn1xKR0
>>
I didn't even notice her in the movie
>>
>>83058913

It was easily the best of the new X-Men movies and a lot better than Civil War
>>
>>83059427

Archangel didn't really have more either and they never showed him fling his feathers outside of the scene he turned in. Pretty much all the focus was on Magneto and some on Storm
>>
>>83061129
Stay mad whiteboi
>>
>>83055453
i have no expectations for this next x-men movie. in the preview wolverine's claws come out between his fingers, not the top of his hand

also nightcrawler's hair looks like shit. it fucking disgusting
>>
File: steal-vampire-sparkle-1.jpg (130 KB, 450x447) Image search: [Google]
steal-vampire-sparkle-1.jpg
130 KB, 450x447
>>83059300
but they sparkle! and what about zombies! even better, so poignant!
>>
>>83061348
>>83055453

That's a misinterpretation.

Her character is the underestimated sidekick. Everyone talks down to her and talks shit. Beast and Wolverine are true comrades and the only ones that really respect her.
>>
>>83055453
>Singer
>caring about cute girls instead of cute boys

Pick one
>>
>>83056991
because avengers has capt murkamayay and iron fascist which gets all the federalists pants wet, so it gets a better budget.

Ultron was a malevolent A.I. critique of the u.s. and fans got bleedy butthurt about it
>>
>>83062140
K
>>
File: mutants.png (604 KB, 546x529) Image search: [Google]
mutants.png
604 KB, 546x529
>>83055453
i think they're trying to kill the x-men franchise because they're subversive as an oppressed minority
>>
File: jubileexmen4.jpg (152 KB, 477x249) Image search: [Google]
jubileexmen4.jpg
152 KB, 477x249
>>83062066
>>
>>83055453
THE MOVIE IS OVER 2 HOURS LONG!!!
With that scene it would probably 2,5 hours long
>>
>>83060824
Go away, Foxshill. And tell your bosses to stop hiring pedos like Singer an give the X-Men and FF rights back to Marvel.
>>
Singer was too busy interviewing TWinks on his casting couch to care about Jubilee.
>>
>>83055453
>period piece movie set in 1983
>know you're going to make a sequel no matter what set in 1993
>use Jubilee in the 1983
wut
>>
>>83064293

So there might be an adult X-man Jubilee
>>
>>83058138
She's actually my favorite X-Men.
>>
>>83055453
How do I get a qt Asian chick?
>>
>>83058040
>X-Men rights returned Home.
no thank you , the MCU is a billion times better without any fucking muties.
>>
>>83065208
Racist.
>>
>>83065068
go on wechat or chatango and search out japan asian girls, most are desperate enough to show pussy and tits on the first convo.
>>
So has there been any alternate world versions of Jubilee that's not a joke or has she been a discarded sidekick in just about every continuity?
>>
http://anthemmagazine.com/screen-test-lana-condor/

>So how prominently are you featured in the movie?

>I can say that Jubilee is in it throughout the entire film. Hopefully. Unless they cut me. [Laughs]

Kek brutal from Singer.
>>
>>83065286
explain plz
>>
>>83065819

Well it's technically true, she only disappears during the Weapon X and Kairon part, and then, iirc, is shown again at the end.
>>
>>83065686
She's never really been a joke outside of the 1990's.

In 616 she had her power amped a few times (in that same way that a whole bunch of characters have been secretly Omega level) and had a mostly forgotten stint post M-Day where she was a tech powered hero instead of a mutant.

But after that they made the switch to making her a vampire and it was a pretty solid move for her. Probably my favorite Jubes.
>>
>>83066468
>But after that they made the switch to making her a vampire and it was a pretty solid move for her

Jesus Christ, how awful taste can you have?
>>
she did have that commercial.
>>
>>83061976
>between his fingers
So like absolutely every x-men movie since 1999, and most of the comics after that, then
>>
>>83055453

She isn't a twinky boy, so yes, it's that hard.
>>
>>83058494
This picture is hilarious for so many reasons.
>>
>>83055453
>Useless Girl is useless

he's only following the comics guys.
>>
>>83055453
Why can't all movies be Captain America Civil War?
>>
>>83068556
Because we can't clone the Russo's yet.
>>
>>83068530
>>83068530
Off model, her tits aren't that big
>>
>>83055453
>Kill Havok
>Kill Angel
>Jubilee gets one line, no powers
>Psylocke gets a terrible fight, 3 lines no british accent

Meanwhile Mystique is the hero of mutantkind and Magneto's dead wife has more lines than half the cast

I don't know why I fall for 'we're bringing back the fan-favourites! :^)' type marketing. Fox is garbage. I'm not sticking around to see them fuck up Mr. Sinister either.
>>
>>83061565

it doesnt take much to be better than dofp
>>
>>83060939
>The first weekend without America alone did hundred million. That is not fucking bombing.

But it's much less than all the other foreign openings this year. It's true that it didn't open in China yet, but Deadpool on first foreign weekend got $130millions without China too
>>
>>83068762
Is this the new must break one billion meme?
>>
File: 1675250-jubilee9.jpg (30 KB, 244x473) Image search: [Google]
1675250-jubilee9.jpg
30 KB, 244x473
>>83068577

no such thing as consistent size in comics
>>
>>83068779
What? Just saying it's not an explosive start, that's all, since it's foreign opening is worse than both the recent competions and the last 2 X-movies, one of which was limited by the R-rating
>>
>>83068762

Deadpool made more than any X-Men movie has
>>
>>83068857
Uh, i didn't know, that's impressive. Makes you wonder while Fox keeps betting on Singer instead, although to be fair by the time DP came out Apocalypse was already done
>>
>Psylocke without the pink butterfly mask on her face when she reads someone's mind
>She doesn't even read anyone's mind, nor does she show any indication of being a telepath
Basically she was just a pink Green Lantern.
>>
File: 1387840824672.jpg (67 KB, 551x550) Image search: [Google]
1387840824672.jpg
67 KB, 551x550
>I live in a universe where Mystique gets more attention than every member of the X-Men except Xavier in a feature film

Fucking Hunger Games bullshit
>>
>>83068937
Singers X-Men movies: 296m > 407m > 747m. His record is solid.

All the X-Men movies (including the two bad ones) made money. They just don't operate under the new "if it doesn't make a billion dollars it's shit" logic.
>>
She'll have more screentime in the next X-Men film
>>
>>83069312

Good.
>>
>>83069289
True that. Although i guess this is the first critical failure? Even Last Stand has an higher vote on Metacritic

What can i say, i just hope they take a couple of lessons from Deadpool, AND a better costume designer
>>
>>83068937

Days of Future Past: 747m
X-Men 3: 459m
The Wolverine: 414m
X-Men 2: 407m
Wolverine Origins: 373m
First Class: 353m
X-Men 1: 296m

Money wise, as a series it's second string compared to the level of Marvel movies (or Spider-Man). Although to be fair a lot of these were before the superhero boom.
>>
I wanna hold hands with Jubilee and then court her and wed her and then consumate our marriage in the missionary position.
>>
>>83069429
All the more reason why Alice 2 is going demolish it in the box office this weekend. All the Hot Topic kids and the families with little girls are going to see that.
>>
>>83057248
That doesn't look like it's from the 80s at all.
>>
Did anyone else find it strange that at no point between the ending of First Class and the start of this movie, Havok had made any attempt to reach out to Charles or Hank even though he's fully aware the school exists.

Yet when he arrives at the school they all talk like they've been best buds for life.
>>
>>83069337
>Even Last Stand has an higher vote on Metacritic

Which just proves how shitty RT is as a tool to judge movies.
>>
File: evans of steel.gif (3 MB, 640x266) Image search: [Google]
evans of steel.gif
3 MB, 640x266
>>83061565
>and a lot better than Civil War
Stay delusional, X-fag
>>
>>83070190
You mean in comparison to Metacritic? It's a marginal difference, on Metacritic Last Stand in 58 while Apoc is 54, and on RT Last Stand is 58% while Apoc is currently at 52%

It's basically the same thing
>>
>>83057881
*its
>>
>>83057910
Deadpool is a horrible example. He has solo comic series all the time, and is one of the single most popular comic book characters. There is no reason he wouldn't be able to pull off a movie of his own; most people were pissed at Fox for taking so long to realize that.
>>
>>83070931

Winning over comics fans is really the least concern of studios, it's getting everybody else to spend money on it that's the priority. The general public is fickle and one can never really say what they'll embrace or reject. Did Fox expect the movie to bomb? Probably not, but they certainly didn't expect it to outperform every other X-Men movie by literally the entire box office gross of The Wolverine (US Domestic figures).
>>
>>83055453

HOLLYWOOD HATES ASIANS.

Enough said.....
>>
>>83059427
the less of Olivia Munn there is, the better we all are for it.
>>
Have they said anything about a Director's Cut?
>>
>>83069701
None of the outfit does. It looks like something some chick would dress up in for an '80s night frat party, not anything that looks like it came from the '80s.
Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.