[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Harley and the Joker are over for "good" and she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9
File: Harley Quinn.png (812 KB, 633x948) Image search: [Google]
Harley Quinn.png
812 KB, 633x948
So Harley and the Joker are over for "good" and she is now with Poison Ivy. Which comic book or characters will be next to have their stories written over with the pen of progressiveness? I really liked Harley and Joker together I felt it complimented his twistedness well and made up for how tiresome he can be as a lone character, now he is just going to be a lone villain who won't be able to feature since he will have no one to talk to. Sooner this story ends the better.
>>
>The characters are not in a canon relationship currently, stop shipping them

When the hell else can you ship anyone?!
>>
>>83053622
Stop shipping them you are triggering me
>>
File: HAHA shiba.jpg (151 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
HAHA shiba.jpg
151 KB, 640x480
>>83053509
>written over with the pen of progressiveness?

That status quo changed the only way it can; a character got popular.
>>
>>83053509
>this is what you're shipping
no mention of the time the joker was tied up by his hands and feet in a police car and harley beat the shit out of him with a baton though huh
>>
Remember they got triggered on valentines days.
>>
People are dumb. -_-
>>
>>83053509
Harley loves it when Joker treats her like shit, no? I thought her thing was that she was obsessed with him no matter what.
>>
File: Get out of this thread.gif (471 KB, 474x379) Image search: [Google]
Get out of this thread.gif
471 KB, 474x379
>>83053509
Penguin should stop being a rich asshole.

Poison ivy shouldn't be crazy over plants.

Bane needs to go collage and get a degree in wrestling.

Joker should get a new wife and become friends with batman.

Two face needs to get over his coin fetish.
>>
I will not rest until all entertainment supports my delicate sensibilities.
>>
>>83053509
>this is what you're supporting
Hot as fuck foreplay?
>>
Remember that time the joker was actually caring and loving towards harley and she hated it so much that she tried to kill him so he could go back to his old self?
yeah, good times.

Stop this harley is abused meme ffs. She's a nutcase piece of shit who's killed countless people and has always had a dark side to her, even when she wasn't with the joker. She's beat/abused him in the past as well and has the ability to overpower him at any time, but choses not to do so. She's not a real abuse victim and all this sjw fuckery they've brought upon Harley of all fucking characters is rustling all my goshdarned diggily jimmies
>>
>>83057745
>Bane needs to go to college and get a degress in wrestling
ANON THAT'S GOLD!
>>
File: 4118239-1+harleyfe_1_16.jpg (1 MB, 1988x3057) Image search: [Google]
4118239-1+harleyfe_1_16.jpg
1 MB, 1988x3057
>>83053509
>Harley Quinn does not love the joker anymore
>Fast forward to five years later

oh really?
>>
I'm not seeing a big problem with potentially developing an actual romance with Ivy. She is going to end up with Joker again eventually (the SS movie will guarantee it) so doing something else for a time is cool, and she's always had a thing with Ivy.
>>
>>83058335
T H I S

In all seriousness (as a Harley/Ivy shipper) this whole Harley doesn't love Joker thing is pure BS, since it erase any gravitas and depth to Harley as a character. It also erase any depth to the Harley/Ivy relantioship. So yeah its bad for every way you look at it
>>
Thanks to the whole 3 Joker thing, does this mean that the joker she loved was probably pre-crisis?
>>
>>83058157
That stuff was a Future's Rnd tie-in, and as you know with Rebirth, Future's End became non-canon. So your pic hold no weight anymore
>>
>>83058586
It does if we're talking about the current Harley Quinn storyline.
>>
>>83058527
I dunno how this 3 Jokers thing affects Harley. I don't think P&C are going to play with that idea and I don't see Williams wasting Squad plot time for something like that considering the movie is coming out
>>
File: ss (2013-04-03 at 09.17.40).jpg (548 KB, 1002x957) Image search: [Google]
ss (2013-04-03 at 09.17.40).jpg
548 KB, 1002x957
>So Harley and the Joker are over for "good" and she is now with Poison Ivy
Years ago I wanted nothing more
Now it just feels wrong.
>>
>>83058631
Explain, I don't read Harley solo
>>
>>83058335
>(the SS movie will guarantee it)

Don't bet on it. The film is going to clearly show the joker abusing and torturing Harley, so if she shows affection in some or other way, people on internet will explode in "wife beating glorification!" bitching. As dumb as snyder is, WB still cares about their demographic, so in some or other way, they will show Harley breaking her abusive relationship with the joker, or overcoming it.
>>
File: 12-4-napalm-girl.jpg (2 MB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
12-4-napalm-girl.jpg
2 MB, 3000x2000
Can they unrape Babs tho?
>>
>>83058728
I think WB also knows normies love Harley and Joker and so do I.
Besides, Margot keeps saying that even though it's fucked up, it's not abuse but addiction.
So you can actually bet on it.
>>
>>83058018
Abuse victim and sociopathic murderer aren't mutually exclusive, Anon.
>>
>>83058586
Technically, everything N-52 related became non-canon. So is "Harley doesn't love Joker anymore!" thing.
>>
>>83053509
Harley was created to be fucking Joker's henchman.
>>
>>83058889
Good. Like I said Harley not loving Joker actually hurts her as a character and all her new relationships (especially hers with Ivy). So Harley not loving Joker actually being not canon is good
>>
>>83058092
>I'M ANGRY ABOUT STUDENT DEBT AND THE BATMAN!
>I'M GOING TO CLOTHESLINE THESE INTEREST RATES!
>I AM THE 99%
>>
>>83058870
But Harley likes the abuse, the power-play of their relationship. She tried to kill him for not being abusive towards her for crying out loud.
See. Harley has had the chance of fighting back (unlike true abuse victims) and she's done it, beating the shit out of him BUT she choses to go back to joker out of her own free will. Even after learning he lied to her, she chooses to forgive him and it's not like he's forcing her, but she stills falls for it knowing damn well what kind of person the joker is. She's not a victim. She's a junkie of the HAHA drug.
>>
>Villains can be villains as long as they're not ABUSIVE

Comics are fucking done, anyway.
>>
>>83059140

#feelthebane2016
>>
>>83059440
>big 2 capes are the whole medium
kill yourself
>>
>>83059202
You have to remember that Harley quinn is a product of The Joker, that he managed to turn his psychiatrist insane and made her into a henchwoman. Harley quinn is Brainwashed to enjoy his abuse and to be codependent on him.
>>
>>83059668

Recommendations, then. Because i've not seen anything good in a few years.

>inb4 lumberjanes
>>
File: otp.png (183 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
otp.png
183 KB, 500x380
>>83059685
He did not do anything crazy to her. He just charmed her and the lunatic fell in love.

Now if we're talking about new-52 bullshit, she fell in love with him even though she was this empowered woman and complied to his requests knowing damn well how dangerous it all was.
The first step to become Joker's henchwoman was taken deliberately by her.
She's always been a looney.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.