[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did you think of Anne Hathaway as Catwoman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
What did you think of Anne Hathaway as Catwoman?
>>
>>83053082

Liked her a lot, actually. That part at the beginning where she goes from scared housemaid to cat burglar in the drop of a hat when Wayne confronts her is REALLY good.
>>
Her acting was great. She did a really good catwoman, but honestly I don't think the character added anything besides a happy ending for Bruce.
>>
She was good.
>>
>>83053082
Wasn't bad at all. She didn't quite have the sex appeal of Pfiffer but she didn't fall sixty stories out of a fucking window , get licked by alley cats and become Catwoman so there's that. She also was an actual cat Burglar and even had "not Holly Robinson by her side" which was cool.

Didn't car for her 60's Catwoman inspired get up though. I wanted short hair goggles Darwin Cooke(RIP) inspired look. Shame because Hathaway looks good with short hair.
>>
She gave me a boner so... mission accomplished?
>>
>>83053082
I honestly do not understand why she had to have serrated heels.
>>
>>83053082

I hated her hair and the heels. Funny how she cut her hair after filming the movie and looked 10x more Selina-ish.

Her acting was fine enough, and I really liked ballroom scene, though it wasn't as good as Returns'. I also feel like they tried to do too much with her with not enough screen time, they should honestly have just dropped the Talia plotline entirely and focused more on Catwoman.
>>
Hallie Berry was a more convincing Catwoman.
>>
>>83053646
because women are not allowed to be short and not-sexy in Hollywood, so high heels are mandatory. So to give a cheap excuse why a burglar wears high heels, they just made them into blades
>>
>>83053659
She was a more convincing woman that had a cat motif, but not Catwoman
>>
File: catwomen.jpg (3 MB, 1760x2567) Image search: [Google]
catwomen.jpg
3 MB, 1760x2567
Who's your favorite Catwoman?
>>
File: Anne Cathaway.jpg (84 KB, 695x766) Image search: [Google]
Anne Cathaway.jpg
84 KB, 695x766
>>83053082

Thanks to this movie, I now have my own personal Anne Hathaway.
>>
>>83053082
>gay ass domino mask thing
>what the fuck are those on her head, antennas?
>long ass goddamn hair to trip a laser or get caught in shit while your cat burglaring
>high fucking heels, are you shitting me?

0/10, it's like they hired an old north vegas skin shack manager to create the costume
>>
>>83054289
you hot glue her daily don'tcha
>>
>>83053082
She looks good naked so I liked her.
>>
>>83054117
2=1>4>3>SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT EATING SHIT>the rest
>>
>>83054309
>what the fuck are those on her head, antennas?
Are you serious?
>>
>>83053082
I actually really hated her
but I think it was more because the character was written to be a cunt.
Anne Hathaway's acting was good though.
Shit movie though
>>
File: 003-Haircuts-2015[1].jpg (115 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
003-Haircuts-2015[1].jpg
115 KB, 800x1200
>>83053505

>short hair catwoman

I wanted this too. She was sporting short hair some time before filming so I was hoping she'd have it. Her hair was a bit generic in movie.
>>
No charisma, no chemistry with Bale, and not nearly hammy enough. Not a fan.
>>
male academia
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.