[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Charismatic Criminals/Villains
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
What are some comic book criminals like Lupin III? That is, though they technically commit crimes, they always avoid loss of life, and are charismatic and beloved by the public. I can only think of two.
>>
>>83052720

That's not really what charismatic means, it sounds like you're looking for antivillain/antihero.
>>
>>83052720

I don't get the appeal either. Your ass isn't that great, neither is your costume. There's a reason you're no longer DC's number one girl.
>>
File: ThatsNiceDear.jpg (108 KB, 534x423) Image search: [Google]
ThatsNiceDear.jpg
108 KB, 534x423
>>83055792
>>
>>83052720
Bandette.
>>
>>83052720
>beloved by the public
The public can't even appreciate heroes in-world.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-04-26-22-01-08.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-04-26-22-01-08.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
>>83052720
Butch runs around in a skin tight leather suit and runs from a man dressed as a bat with a mask on only to fuck him when he catches her, and she can't figure out the appeal of tentacle rape doujins? The Fuck?

Also, OP, check out Superior Foes of Spider-Man, and Axis: Carnage and Hobgoblin
>>
Flash's rogues have always been pretty chill, and Catman has helped people even before Secret Six.
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 500x627) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 500x627
>>83055792
>>
>>83060960
Is she really that tall?
>>
>>83060960

Not *that* is my type of Catwoman.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.