[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TMNT questions that are just bothering me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: turtles.jpg (102 KB, 1280x652) Image search: [Google]
turtles.jpg
102 KB, 1280x652
So how does this work? If they changed the past, then they are turtles from an alternate reality, and their doubles native to the reality they landed in will never have the same experience or be the same turtles. And if they go back in time, then they'll change the past again and replace the turtles living there instead of winding up where they're predecessors started since they never had to stop the Tricerotons. And what's the deal with Dimension X? How many of them are there? I mean we learned that the 80s turtles and 2010s turtles share a Dimension X, but I highly doubt it's the same for all universes because I don't think Brad Garrett's Krang in the live action movie will be the same version.
>>
Writers never thing that stuff through. But I've got to say, it bugged me too.
>>
>>83047727
Everything merges into one like Butterfly Effect or Frequency
>>
>>83047727
Nick shit the bed with TMNT. As someone who has loved all of the versions of the turtles. This version has sucked a lot of ass overall.
>>
>>83050235
I was expecting them to merge, but it didn't happen.
>>
>>83050313
I like it a lot. But this part just didn't make sense.
>>
>>83050235
Didn't see either of those movies. How did it work there?
>>
>>83047727
There are probably multiple Dimension Xs in different pockets of universes in the multiverse. The Nick turtles and 80s turtles just so happen to share one.
>>
>>83058752
That's how I think the Negative Zone must work in the Marvel Universes.
>>
>>83047727
bootstrap paradox
>>
>>83061885
yep
>>
>>83056529
in the first one Ashton Kutscher goes back and strangles himself in the womb or he makes it so he never went back in time so his girlfriend could keep getting raped by his father. it was one of those endings. don't know about the second one
>>
>>83064329
That sounds confusing as hell.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.