[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how would Cap and Bucky deal with these guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40
File: MGS-Rising.jpg (48 KB, 639x364) Image search: [Google]
MGS-Rising.jpg
48 KB, 639x364
So how would Cap and Bucky deal with these guys?
>>
With lots of punches. Cap would throw his shield a few times too. Maybe sometimes Bucky would catch it and throw it too.
>>
>>83043437
All of them have done more impressive feats than Cap and Bucky.

...so by bending over.
>>
>>83043437
Literally can't, some of them are too fast for Cap and Bucky
>>
>>83043599
So has Iron Man and they defeated him.
>>
Nanomachines son
>>
>>83043673
Some of these guys can defeat Iron man easily.
>>
I am surprised that Marvel never done a "what if" story of Cap being a cybernetic super solider, rather than taking a serum? Something like Raiden.
>>
>>83043751
>Robocop.
>>
RULES OF NATURE
>>
Monsoon and Sam are really the only two that'd give them trouble

And Sam's a normal human being that can be killed by normal human being shit
>>
>>83044785
If Caps story was redone today, the serum would be replaced with cybernetics. What I mean is, Steve would be a young skinny kid from NY of today and not the 30s or 40s.
>>
>>83044785
Raiden has even less of his original body at this point than Murphy. Just his brain and maybe part of his spine.
>>
Probably like other cyborgs he's fought.

But full powered Armstrong is just similar to Extremis right?
>>
>>83043437
Sun would go down really quick to Cap, as would Sam.
>>
>>83044962
An extremis that gives you Hulk level super strength and durability.
>>
>>83043437
They'd do fine.
I could see Monsoon being a challenge if only because of mist jumping
>>
>>83045004
>Sam
>Going down
Dude can dodge bullets, not just parry them with a shield, no, fucking dodge them, also he fucking owns 99% of the cyborgs and enhanced humans in the game

The question here would be, can a HF blade damage vibranium? is Cap as fast as these guys? I think the answer for both is no.
>>
>>83044952
Wasn't his eye original
>>
Raiden can throw 100 tons into midair like nothing, stop missiles with his chin and dodge lasers , and these guys made him sweat. Cap and Bucky have no fucking chance.
>>
>>83045099
>is Cap as fast as these guys?

Probably not, Raiden can outrun a horse.
>>
>>83045099
You have no idea how overpowered Vibranium is. Cap can turtle the fuck out of him.
>>
>>83044863
Sam can easily deflect machinegun fire with his sword and cut a a Metal Gear Ray in half with his sword.
>>
>>83045165
Cap outran cars in CW, and in comics is stated he can run at 60 mph for at least one hour.

Though I still think Raiden is faster.
>>
>>83044952
Cranium, spine and brain.
>>
>>83045168
I recommend you to reread my post.
>>
I sometimes wonder how Raiden would react to some one like Cap. Both are men who fought in wars, and know the ugly side of protecting the peace and freedom as soldiers.
>>
>>83045168
>Cap can turtle the fuck out of him.
No, he can't, to parry shit you need to react as fast
>>
Bucky can deflect bullets with his hand and has a hand THAT CANT BE CUT
>>
>>83045352
They would probably end being friends the moment Cap starts to talk
>>
>>83043437
They could probably handle Mistral, she's not really all that impressive compared to the others and Raiden.

All the rest would fuck their shit up.
>>
When Cap can do this maybe
>>
>>83045124
At the beginning of Revengeance when he still has his modified MGS4 body upper jaw and up is still natural. After Sam almost kills him he gets his new body which is completely artificial. He still has his face because he specifically requested that Doktor recreate it for him. It's in a codec call where him and Dok discuss why most of the Desperado soldiers look exactly the same(they use mass produced bodies and brain cases).
>>
>>83045510
Nah, Sundowner would go down pretty quickly when Cap starts richocheting the shield into his back.
>>
>>83044863

Sam is not in any way "normal", he's just comparably unmodified compared to the other members of Desperado and Raiden. Still impressive, but let's not pretend he's just baseline human.
>>
I legit would've liked it if Tony did a Monsoon against Bucky with a less shitty version of the Mk 42.
>>
>>83045543
If it's all artificial then why does he need the eye-sling instead of another robot eye?
>>
>>83043437
Why is there never any art of all of them together plus Bladewolf & Khamsin?
>>
>>83045099

>is Cap as fast as these guys?

Running speed? No fucking way. Reaction time? He can fight Spider-Man, so I imagine he's not totally outclassed in that department.
>>
>>83045759
Khamsin a shit.
>>
>>83045584
I know it's hard to believe but Sundowner does have a second phase after that shield.
He's got incredible strength (though nowhere near Raiden's level) decent agility, and the machete scissor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaHrdK6XNW0
>>
File: 1343252587901.gif (500 KB, 345x198) Image search: [Google]
1343252587901.gif
500 KB, 345x198
This fucking reminds me, why even have Tony make new suits if he NEVER DOES ANYTHING COOL WITH THEM?

>lol pew pew hand laser again
>>
>>83045759
Khamsin died before the game started and Blade Wolf was never one of the winds.
>>
>>83045755
Best guess? Cyborg eyes are complicated and Dok only managed to finish the one before Raiden's mission.
>>
File: 3647883404.gif (2 MB, 244x260) Image search: [Google]
3647883404.gif
2 MB, 244x260
>Sam, about what you said behind that column there...
>Huh? W-what are you talking about?
>Can I just say something?
>Um, sure.
>This is my real hair, ok?
>Uh, of course! As if I said anything about that!
>>
>>83043437
Bulk Defender with Sword Scissor
Hot Multi-Arms Lady with Armed Staff
Chopping Body with Shock Sai
Cool Skilled Samurai with Serious Redness Katana
>>
>>83045909
Because most of his suits are just better versions of an existing suit.
>>
Sundowner is kind of a chump despite his bulk so I could see them taking him out easily. Monsoon though would be nigh-impossible.
>>
>>83046008
if I remember from the codec, getting the eye size just right requires you to make it from scratch to fit the patient's skull.

it's doesn't really matter. Raiden can see out of the face-sling anyway. It's covered in tiny cameras feeding straight into his optic nerve
>>
>>83046012
Art of Jetstream Sam Wilson when?
>>
>>83045909
You use what works. For the last few decades laser hands have worked.
>>
>>83046122
Would fit with that other codec convo I mentioned. The one where Dok says to make Raiden's new head look like his old one he had to custom craft his brain case.
>>
File: bullet dodging.gif (1 MB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
bullet dodging.gif
1 MB, 500x275
Most of his fight scenes either have him tanking or intentionally holding back but Bucky can be pretty damn agile when he's trying. That motorcycle stunt requires super high reflexes and he's apparently quick enough to dodge bullets.
>>
>>83043737
Anon, they can't even fly. How would they even touch him?
>>
>>83046084
>Monsoon though would be nigh-impossible.

>Cap hits him so hard he falls apart
>all the pieces start attacking him
THE MEMES, CAP
>>
>>83046751
>One of them has movie magneto levels of magnetic fields control
>Huur how can they defeat IRON man durr?
>>
>>83045833
His theme is good.
>>
>>83046751
>they can't even fly
Spoke like someone who didn't play the game
>>
>>83046502
Bucky is actually pretty damn good on body to body combat when he is trying to not hold back, as seen in Winter Soldier and Civil War during the staircase scene. Besides, he can easily go toe on toe with Black Panther and Tony Stark as well as defeating Black Widow rather easily.
>>
>>83045165
Pretty sure raiden can run as fast as a train at least.
>>
>>83046885
Well, most of them can't. Monsoon might be able to, but the rest of them can just jump real high.
>>
the lose horribly
>>
>>83046992
He ran up the side of a building then launched off it to catch the train in the first level.
>>
File: 1462595052010.png (926 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1462595052010.png
926 KB, 1280x720
>>83043437
they'd probably die
fighting styles other than "punch punch punch" isn't really expanded upon most cap heroes
while it took a Cyborg Ninja with a High-frequency blade to take them all out
maybe they could take Sundownder and Mistral because those fights sucked, but Sam and Monsoon would obliterate them
but of course when you take into account cap bullshit the hero wins by default if the writer likes them more
>>
>>83044952
WRONG.

Raiden has the upper part of his skull (top jaw and up), and about 3/4 of his spine. One of his eyes is cybernetic and the other is real. Everything else is synthetic.
>>
File: CVatGqYWoAANpGf.jpg (106 KB, 874x1024) Image search: [Google]
CVatGqYWoAANpGf.jpg
106 KB, 874x1024
>>83046906
Widow has training but lacks strength, Tony is reliant on technology and only had a glove at the time. Panther is the only one of those who's superhuman and he still held Bucky down a little.

Even in Winter Soldier mode Bucky lacks finesse. It's mostly punch or shoot things until they die which is fine when you're against normal people but I'm expecting once he gets out of the icebox he'll learn more tricks to fight with, especially since Cap isn't likely going to die any time soon and he's probably not going to have access to as big of an armory anymore.
>>
File: 220px-TravisTouchdown.png (70 KB, 220x352) Image search: [Google]
220px-TravisTouchdown.png
70 KB, 220x352
>>83043437
HEY FUCKHEADSQ

Why do you need cap and bucky, I'll give you a good time right here...
>>
File: 1444318543295.png (2 MB, 527x3702) Image search: [Google]
1444318543295.png
2 MB, 527x3702
But could they defeat a father&sons death team?
>>
Rumlow was basically Sundowner this movie and he fucking bodied Cap so probably not.
>>
>>83045067
No offense, but the most impressive physical fear of strength Armstrong did was punch the ground and make and Earthquake.
Rogue could do that when she has super-strength and she was about half as strong as the Hulk when the Hulk was calm.
>>
>>83047361
He was able to pick up huge chunks of Excelsis and throw them at you.
>>
I don't know about the rest of them, but Sundowner's fucking invincible, so I think Cap and Bucky might just have to throw in the towel.
>>
>>83047292
that's it, the meme is dead. I hope your happy anon, you've ruined it. now it's prefacing random words with le tier
>>
>>83047361
armstrong could lift and hurl a leg of the metal gear excelsus (about the size of a tour bus or two, and many times heavier) as well as punch hard enoguh to breach the excelsus' main body and shatter it
>>
>>83043751
>I am surprised that Marvel never done a "what if" story of Cap being a cybernetic super solider, rather than taking a serum?

Because then he'd be a Kamen Rider.
>>
>>83047457
Blame the anon I took it from last year. Though I am perpetuating it,using it every chance I get.
>>
>>83045909
He used to, they used to have a ton of listed features that were clear and defined and no "NANOMACHINES" bullshit that allows the artist to draw whatever he wants and the writer to not pay attention to the continuity of his own stories, like the lazy fucks they are.

You're just reading the Shit Age of comics now where quality control have finally declined to nonexistence.
>>
>>83043437
Doesn't Cap say he "sees faster" than bullets?
In the comics that is.
>>
>>83047292
>six sons
>more than enough to kill anything that moves
Kek my sides what the fuck.
>>
>>83047501
He can't move faster than bullets thouh.
>>
>>83047566
If he sees faster he can move out of the way.
>>
>>83047208
>Panther is the only one of those who's superhuman and he still held Bucky down a little.
Panther is not technically superhuman.
He's about on par with Cap physically (peak human in multiple areas), though his senses truly extend into the superhuman range.
Cap is slightly more strong physically because the Vita-Ray+S3 treatment is more efficient then the Heart-Shaped Herb, but the strength difference is usually negligable at best.
>>
>>83047420
Exelsius is stated by Doktor to weigh around 80 tons at most, which is a fuckload, and admittedly a bit unrealistic because of it's height but he also says they needed lots of lightweight materials to even get it to walk without falling apart.

That's 10 tons less then Hulk's calm strength.
If you only watch the movies, so only talk about the movies then go on the board that is for talking about movies, just for politeness sake okay? Not being hostile, it just seems rude to me to not even bother speaking of comics.
>>
>>83047501
That makes no sense, why doesn't he dodge them instead of putting the shield in front of him?
>>
>>83047743
A "bit" unrealistic? That's absurd, does Kojima just not understand how math works?
>>
>>83047807
MGR wasn't written by him
And physics barely apply to the MGS world in the first place
>>
>>83047794
Yeah it was something a modern author wrote to be funny or clever.
Anything about character capabilities that is written after roughly '03 just ignore; editors used to ensure that powers didn't get ridiculous and did their jobs to ensure continuity.

Now the editor can't even use fucking spellcheck apparently given all the errors in comics these days.
>>
>Metal Gear Ray weights 500 tons
>Raiden just throws one into the air
shieeeeet
>>
>>83047884
I always thought it was kinda funny how insanely detailed and emphasis on realistic hardware the MGS setting has in it's CODEC convos (they even usually list the known real life drawbacks of certain guns, like the SOCOM's excessive weight), but then when anyone actually DOES anything they blatantly ignore every single written law of physics there is.
>>
>>83045538
Ultimate Captain can do that. Ultimate is quite a bit stronger
>>
>>83047133
That applied to his MGS4 body, his revengeance body is entirely mechanical. The only organic parts he has left now, are his brain, spine, and optic nerves.
>>
>>83047970
Ultimate cap can jump from one supersonic missile to another supersonic missile till he reaches the helicopter? damn, never read Ultimate but that sounds too badass for western comics.
>>
>>83047929
Raiden would definitely be a high-tier character in Marvel. In DC, hard to say.
Also, Desperado's leaders largely seemed to not be in Raiden's physical class as far as I can tell, or maybe they just had shit weapons for deflecting bullets or something.
>>
>>83047951
To be fair, barring the metal gears and bosses themselves and up to snake eater, MGS' hardware talk was always using realistic stuff. MGR however is it's own thing away from Kojima's stuff.

>>83047970
Strength has nothing to do with that feat, that feat is all about foot-eye coordination, speed, and agility.
>>
>>83047929
Not only he's able to lift one and throw it, he fucking stopped a full swing from one.
>>
>>83048034
His entire job in the Ultimate universe isn't to be Captain America, its literally just to one up everyone else.
Be it beating the shit out of Dr Pym because he beats his wife.
Or calling Russian Clone Thor out on his bullshit and then using his power.
>>
>>83043437
Are we talking one on one or as a pair? One on one Cap or Bucky would be fucked because each of these guys is stronger or faster by a large margin. As a pair, they might stand more of a chance, but that's assuming there's no backup around. The easiest fight would probably be Mistral because she doesn't really have any bullshit powers and she's not as strong or significantly faster than any of the others.
>>
>>83048034
He never does. Never shows himself to be able to do that either.
Ultimate Spider-Man despite still just being 15 is significantly stronger then Ultimate Cap, not to mention faster.
>>
File: 1460330246642.png (109 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
1460330246642.png
109 KB, 750x1334
>>83043437
>WANDA PLEASE HELP
>>
>>83048200
Mistral's power was being strong with lots of arms, that seems to be it.
>>
>>83043673
God why do tonyfags have to be such normi bitchs?
>>
>>83048169
Mark Miller is not a good writer.
So you can't expect good things from him.
>>
>>83048274
>being strong with lots of arms
Do you mean "she was strong and had lots of arms" or "she had a lot of arms that were also strong"? And really, she doesn't compare to the others who either have great powers(Monsoon), insane skill(Sam), or are just way fucking stronger(Sundowner).
>>
UNTIL IT FINDS MY DREAMS

HAVE

DISAPEEEEEEEEE-EEE-EE-EEE-EEE-EEARED
>>
>>83048274
She also seems to have those little handroids at her beck and call.
>>
>>83048274
She's fast and could probably hurt them really bad in the meanwhile but is within their realm of skills.
Sundowner is the opposite, he's super strong but he could probably also be easy as long as they're fast enough to dodge his relatively slow scissor swipes or figure out the trick to his shields, and just damage him down enough.
>>
>>83048200
OP here, as a pair.
>>
>>83043437
They'd die.

Hulk or Batman could take them though.
>>
File: sundowner.jpg (56 KB, 584x622) Image search: [Google]
sundowner.jpg
56 KB, 584x622
>how do Cap and Bucky deal with the super fast, super strong, super durable cyborgs who have all gone toe to toe with a casual 500+ tonner
they don't
>>
>>83048428
Sundowner is way slow but presumably much more heavily armored.
Cap and Buckey could defeat him given the right environment, they've both fought people who are more invulnerable and strong then they are before.
>>
>>83048494
Batman could literally take anyone, there's no character in reality of fiction Batman can't defeat. Fuck, he doesn't even need preptime, just using martial arts were enough to beat the Hulk, two full powered kryptonians, speedsters, gods, etc.
>>
File: 1462765711287.jpg (59 KB, 1278x530) Image search: [Google]
1462765711287.jpg
59 KB, 1278x530
Memories broken
The truth goes unspoken
I’ve even forgotten my name

I don’t know the season
Or what is the reason
I’m standing here holding my blade

A desolate place
Without any trace
It’s only the cold wind I feel

It’s me that I spite
As I stand up and fight
The only thing I know for real

There will be blood shed
The man in the mirror nods his head

The only one left
Will ride upon the dragon’s back

Because the mountains don’t give back what they take
Oh no there will be blood shed
It’s the only thing I’ve ever known

Losing my identity
Wondering have I gone insane
To find the truth in front of me
I must climb this mountain range
Looking downward from this deadly height
And never realizing why I fight
>>
>>83043437
He'd throw the shield.

Come on, anon.
>>
>>83045168
can't sam's sword cut through literally anything though?
>>
>>83045584
but is cap very in touch with his inner child? i don't think so.
>>
>>83048744
The high frequency vibrations give it more cutting power than Raiden's other swords but I don't know if it's uniquely special in that.
>>
>>83048744
if that were true Raiden would have only needed one swing of it to kill Armstrong, not seven hundred
>>
>>83048879
Depends I guess. If Armstrong's nanomachines could repair the damage fast enough to mitigate the sword's attacks then using multiple slashes would be needed to thin out the nanomachines, taxing them with too much work to do that they couldn't keep up.
>>
>>83048879

NANOMACHINES

SON
>>
>>83048820
Vibranium's entire schtick is that it can absorb that kinda stuff so it probably will only do as much as any other sword.
>>
>>83048820
guess what absorbs vibrations
>>
>>83043437
>Sam
>Sun
>Mistral
death battle but they can win

>Moonsoon
>Amstrong
They would die quick.
>>
>>83045168
>Can HF blades damage vibranium?
>My answer is no
>"hurr durr you don't know how overpowered vibranium is!"
And you don't know how to read, he fucking told you he doesn't think HF blades can do shit
>>
>>83048461
Alright then

Mistral
>High speed, low strength(compared to the others)
>Main defense relies on having an supply of little robots
>Can be beaten by freezing
It depends if Cap's shield can cut through her arms and how bullet-proof her body is, but it's probably completely resistant to anything smaller than a .50. With than in mind, Cap and Bucky could tear her apart by hand, but that's only if they can get close enough. Otherwise I'd give her the win because their reflexes might not be able to keep up and their both still human.

Monsoon
>High speed, low strength
>Magnetism and self-dismemberment
>Obvious, but hard to hit weakpoint
Depending on whether or not the shield and arm are magnetic, Cap and Bucky are either completely screwed or only slightly screwed. Assuming they are magnetic, Monsoon could pin Cap and Bucky in place and just stab them to death. If they weren't, then he could still resort to using a big ball of cars and other machinery as projectile until Cap or Bucky get hit/tire out.

Sundowner
>Strong, Slow, Tough
>Explosive shield and backup are likely
>Not a technical fighter
Sundowner is probably about as fast as Cap and Bucky, maybe even a bit more, and he's got enough strength to match Raiden, who was killed 500 ton MGs. I'd see him using the blasts from his shield to keep Bucky and Cap back, maybe even catching Cap's shield and just holding on to it. Bucky could be more of a problem, but the pressure wave from each blast should hurt him pretty easily.

Sam
>Strong, Fast, Tough
>Sword can cut through almost anything
>Still Human
They don't stand a chance because Sam is at least as strong as Raiden and way faster, so they're cut down before they know it, unless he wants to play fair, and even then they're likely going to die.
>>
>>83043437
I think Sam is the only one who could give Cap and Bucky a lot of trouble thanks to blademode. Even with their gimmicks, Mistral and Sundowner aren't very tough and you can cheese Monsoon's gimmick with EMP grenades.
>>
>>83049136
If the answer is no both ways why even bother asking if it's as a pair or singular?
That's the most ridiculous thing I've heard anyone do all month.
>>
File: 1330498101590.jpg (184 KB, 1280x1444) Image search: [Google]
1330498101590.jpg
184 KB, 1280x1444
>>83049089
>Armstrong
>die quick

Could you perhaps explain your logic on this one?
>>
>>83049192
>EMP grenades
The same they used against Iron man, Warmachine and Vision...oh wait
>>
>>83049192
>Mistral and Sundowner aren't very tough
Compared to Raiden who, in a weaker and less advanced body managed to slow and stop a skyscraper-sized submarine and fight a 500 ton mech singlehandedly. Compared to baseline or even optimal humans these guys would shit on everybody.
>>
>>83049192
Especially if Bucky's replacement arm has the EMP emitter it did in the comics.
>>
>>83049259
Because I was feeling autistic and that as a pair it at the very least wouldn't be a complete slaughter.
>>
>>83049300
>oh wait
Exactly, OP said Cap and Bucky. He didn't say anything about the other Avengers.
>>
>>83049192
>you can cheese Monsoon's gimmick with EMP grenades
So Cap and Bucky just happen to being carrying around a ton of emp grenades around at all times?
Maybe think about the availability of someone's weakness before saying they lose because of it.
>>
>>83043437
In a straight fight they wouldn't come out too well.

Cap would still win, though, he's a tactician. He'd think of something.
>>
>>83049368
>Maybe think about the availability of someone's weakness before saying they lose because of it.

It's as available as you want, this is fiction, anon.
>>
>>83049290
Talking about Bucky/Cap here
>>
>>83049357
>Reading comprehension at its finest
Cap and Bucky don't know shit about emp grenades, if they knew they would have used them against Vision, Ironman and Warmachine
>>
>>83049376
>He'd think of something.
Oh shit, a nuke is exploding at 1 cm of my face, doesn't matter I'd think something!

I hate what Batman did with the last 2 generations of comic readers, doesn't matter if you have IQ five billion, you can't do shit against stuff that is way faster, way stronger and way tougher than you, like the martial artist master said when asked what would he do against a gun: I die
>>
>>83049451
>>83049368
Bucky arm have EMP anon.
>>
Fuck, I should go back to this game, it's been way too long.
>>
>>83049551
So what, underdogs never when?

That's boring, anon.
>>
>>83049814
No they typically don't, not much plot armor in real life unfortunately.
>>
>>83049891
Good thing this is fiction then
>>
>>83049814
Well that's why everyone here would make a bad or mediocre comic writer at best of course.
Every fight written by them would be a straight up punchfest and the "realistic" winner would always win because everything boiled down to "their stats".

But I guess that's why good writers are good; because by definition for them to be superior the rest of us need to NOT be superior.
>>
>>83049891
http://www.mandatory.com/2013/05/08/the-10-most-amazing-military-upsets/

While I agree with you that someone vastly outclassed should never be able to win, real life has pointed out that plot armor of varying degrees exists.
>>
>>83049923
And thats why Batman always wins even without preptime
Oh, you're Darkseid? and you're super mad so you're going to fight at 100% against me? I beat you...with martial arts and pressure points
Oh, you're Flash? and you're moving at 23 trillion the speed of light? I react faster, because I'm Batman
Oh, so you're nuclear man? and you just exploded in front of me turning everthing into dust in 10 km around? I dodged the kinectic and radioactive waves because I'm Batman
Etc

Sorry, fuck the underdogs, when you're fighting against Hulk+Spiderman+Quicksilver fused mercenary with no scruples if you don't have similar power you're dead I don't care you're a master tactician
>>
>>83050045
It's not so much plot armor as that combat is extremely fluid and that real fights are not "two guys stand up and hit each other until one goes down".

Used to be it wasn't that way in comics either but then pages got cut to less the half as much as before and decompression got awful and writers got worse, etc.
>>
>>83050123
>And thats why Batman always wins even without preptime

Said no one ever and has yet to show itself even in the comics.
>>
>>83050160
First page: reacts faster than Flash and knocks out Wonderwoman with one punch
>>
>>83050233
Second page: beats everybody else
>>
>>83043599
But Cap defeated thousands of beings more powerful than him.
>>
>>83050233
Oh look, he's already planned out the fight in his head, picking out priority targets in his thoughts, and made use of a smoke bomb to help dictate the fight the way he wants to.
>>
>>83050123
>Sorry, fuck the underdogs, when you're fighting against Hulk+Spiderman+Quicksilver fused mercenary with no scruples if you don't have similar power you're dead I don't care you're a master tactician

But that's no fun
>>
Another one: Mister not even tank shells make me giggle Hulk can't endure a kick from Batgod
>>
>>83043437
Rules of Justice
Also they'd probably convince Sam to switch sides and join them.
>>
>>83050372
Bucky is already halfway to BEING Sam.
>>
>>83050310
>Dude who literally moves at the speed of light
>Fucked by a smoke bomb

>Girl who parries missiles with her chin
>Knocked by a human punch

You can dictate my dick
>>
>>83050341
Oh hey look, it's Hulk from a time when he's not even considered a worldbreaker ALSO getting caught by suprise.

>>83050425
>hurr I'll take their modern feats and apply them to these old comics, that'll show him!

Yeah you got me good goy.
>>
>>83050341
>that fucking face in the right middle panel
>>
>>83050341
But that is literally pressure point bullshit

that's one of Batman's things

it's not realistic but he's a guy who dresses up as a bat and beats the tar out of criminals every night fighting a big ass green radioactive dude who is literally powered by anger

when was any of this about realism
>>
>>83050310
>>83050160
War of the Supermen/New Krypton arc, Batman beats using only martial arts and "pressure points" 2 full powered kryptonians who just second before laughed at missiles and vulcan cannons from A10s.

And this isn't a elseworlds or another non canon shit, no, this is full canon.
>>
Cap tames Blade Wolf in mere seconds because there's nothing more American than having a dog.
>>
>>83049136
Dude, imo, it's even more lopsided in the Winds of Destructions' favor.

Like with Mistral, let's not forget that she's essentially superhuman in her abilities. She can jump hundreds of feet in the air and probably about the same distance. I don't see Cap and/or Bucky beating her unless they get lucky due to circumstance or something.

And Mistral was probably the weakest out of any of them too.

Let's not forget Khamsin either.
>>
File: d39.png (210 KB, 464x505) Image search: [Google]
d39.png
210 KB, 464x505
>>83048527
they couldn't even hope beat sundowner.
because he's FUCKING INVINCIBLE
>>
File: Superman Batman 078.jpg (1 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
Superman Batman 078.jpg
1 MB, 1988x3056
>>83049551
I really do hate Bat-God

Love Batman but I hate that they turned him into this almost omniscient invincible plot device character
>>
>>83050503
>research of any sort, like researching pressure points, is no longer considered preptime
>>
>>83043437
Kill, Kill, Fuck, Kill, Kill
>>
>>83050480
Then why even put in question that Cap can't beat the whole 4 winds, at the same time, while both hands tiend behind his back, without his shield while also blinded.

What's your name, mister?
Sentinel
Let me beat the shit out of you because I'm a master tactician with slightly more strength than a human
Sure, I can only destroy universes and lift galaxies, I can't do shit against you
>>
>>83043437
>Lewds of Multi-arm woman cyborg when?
>>
>>83050568
>kryptonians who have organs that humans don't have
>having the same pressure points
>>
>>83050649
>Because Batman doesn't have a friend who is also a kryptonian to test
>>
>>83050592
because without his shield it just isn't Cap

But for real, because at that point it becomes patently absurd and moreover not that cool to read/watch.

Really if you're letting anything other than coolness dictate these fights you're doing it wrong.

And that's where the underdog thing comes in. You have to write them as JUST winning by a sliver. Obviously Cap shouldn't just walk up to them and beat the tar out of them, because that'd be fucking dull.
>>
>>83050649
>implying implications
>when a story of people auctioning off superman's organs during one of his many deaths exists

Anon they have the same organs we do, they just function differently.
>>
>>83050555
>>83048527
Cap can easy beat that guy
Same about moonsoon if they cheese them with EMP.
>>
>>83050561
He used to defeat people by having actual plans ahead of time, not just getting into a fucking fist fight at a moment's notice.
Notably the plans used in the Tower of Babel storyline don't require Batman to fight anyone at all and don't require his physical presence to complete.
They aren't "fights" because Batman knows in an actual fight he'd loose. They are just plans to neutralize them without a direct confrontation that makes use of their specific weaknesses and flaws.

Now Batmam just punched people because writing is haaaaarrrrrd.
>>
>>83050547
>Like with Mistral, let's not forget that she's essentially superhuman in her abilities. She can jump hundreds of feet in the air and probably about the same distance.
The question though, is how much if that is due to her cybernetics in universe, and how much is due to being in a Platinum game?

Because if Cap gets to benefit from the Platinum Touch he would go from peak human to like, one of the Wonderful 101.

Wonder America. Unite Shield
>>
>>83050694
>Don't mind me Clark, just seeing what you're HIYAAAAAA!
>...did that do anything?
>Go home Bruce, I've got an article to write and I can't concentrate with you poking me in random spots every 5 minutes and shouting in my ear.
>>
>>83050824
Disney said they're thinking of going back into licensing MCU adaptation ganes again, think they'll hire Platinum to do something like they did with the Arkham-esque game based on the first movie?
>>
>>83050787
Wouldn't that kill Buckys arm?
>>
>>83050623
Fuckin' here nigga

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/629281/7c957247c5/
>>
>>83050824
Well, Raiden in a non platinum game fucking stopped a fucking huge submarine ramming at him, all by himself

Also this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ_ZbMOreZI
>>
>>83050971
Yeah, but he can make it work again with stretches, like he did when Black Widow slapped him with that EMP disk in Winter Soldier.
>>
>>83050824
>The question though, is how much if that is due to her cybernetics in universe, and how much is due to being in a Platinum game?
I think it's pretty safe to say that she can actually do that. I see no reason to believe otherwise. If we're going to take Sam's feats into canon, why not those either?

>Because if Cap gets to benefit from the Platinum Touch he would go from peak human to like, one of the Wonderful 101.
>Wonder America. Unite Shield

>DC and Marvel will never cross over with the W101
>Wonder Woman will never join the W101 to become Wonder Woman
>>
>>83050824
>The question though, is how much if that is due to her cybernetics in universe, and how much is due to being in a Platinum game?

I think this is a big part of why 'who would win X or Y' questions are pretty dumb.

Different authors put their different universes at different base levels of power. If Platinum were to make a Captain America game, I'd bet he'd get up to much more CURAHYZEE shit.
>>
>>83051085

As >>83051008 pointed out, Cyborgs (or at the very least Raiden) already had cuhrayzee down pat before Platinum arrived on the scene.
>>
>>83051095
The real question is when is someone going to mention a MvC game as cap's base power level and then this whole thread will get a lot more interesting.
>>
>>83051008
Here's the cutscene where Raiden stops the submarine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIbDwBgWqQg
>>
>>83051275
Which is exactly my point, it's fiction. Not to get all Morrison, but all fiction is at the same level of truth. If I were to pick up a pen tomorrow and write a comic where Cap beat up Senator Armstrong, then that would have happened just as much as any other comic. It'd be shitty fanfiction, and you'd be free to ignore it, but it'd be there.

Really, what I'm trying to say is that there's much more interesting shit in fiction than 'can X beat up Y'. Yes, of course, and vice versa, I just have to write it. Focus on bigger ideas than that.
>>
Gonna have to give the victory to the Winds.
Cartooney cyborg supervillains with exaggerated cheesy action-oriented abilities kinda trumps a two super-soldiers and an unbreakable manhole cover.
>>
They would probably beat Mistral or Sundowner, I don't think they stand a realistic chance against Moonsoon or Sam
>>
>>83051717
What about Sam without his sword? He's still pretty strong and skilled in hand-to-hand combat.
>>
File: 1454712528803.png (309 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
1454712528803.png
309 KB, 557x605
>>83048631
>>
>>83048631
Holy shit, that fits way too fucking well.
>>
>>83048631
>there will never be an MGR sequel starring Sam
Fuck Konami, seriously.
>>
>>83052515
You already got a prequel starring Sam, what I'm hoping for is that they revisit the old idea for what Revengeance was supposed to be, that is, Raiden getting cybered and rescuing Sunny from the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo.
>>
>>83052836
I don't expect it to be able to reach those same highs with MGS4 tech. None of that ridiculous cyborg nonsense going on, unless they treat the human restrictions as a mechanic of its own.
>>
>>83052921
They could pull it off by saying that his super-cyborg shit is for emergencies because his brain can't handle extended periods of its use yet, justify it with the extra/alien sensations make him go into Jack the Ripper mode. That way, he'll spend chunks of time doing classic MGS sit, but pulls the MG:R shit for when that won't cut it. An example would be a level escaping the labs; his arms and legs could glitch out making noise or making him stumble so you'd have to plan the route carefully, then the boss at the end is like a prototype of the gekko walkers and that's when you can bust out the big shit.
>>
Same way anyone else should of, EMP. But of course fuck you RULES OF NATURE!
>>
File: batman dead 3 seconds.jpg (193 KB, 1280x407) Image search: [Google]
batman dead 3 seconds.jpg
193 KB, 1280x407
>>83050561
>>
>>83054185
Any clips of the motorcycle scene with Rules of Nature playing over it?
>>
>>83050561
>>83054218
>>
>>83044952
Murphy doesn't really have his whole head. Some deleted scene or something said his face was fake, but modeled after his real face.
>>
>>83045075
>not his salami slices coming apart whenever Cap chucks his shield at him.

He was my favorite boss to fight when I first played, his gimmick was too perfect for a game about zandatsu-ing everything.
>>
>>83051008
Is that guy Raiden fighting enhanced or something?
>>
>>83046751
Bullets can go real high
>>
>>83054664
NANOMACHINES SON!
No, that actually is the explanation. He's Vamp from MGS2.
>>
>>83054664
He's invincible sadomasochist that specializes in close combat and thinks he's a vampire.
Most of his powers come from NANOMACHINES, except for that one that was never explained where he can do that shadow pinning thing with his knives.
>>
>>83054294
Original, yeah. Reboot Murphy iirc has his head, heart, lungs, and right hand.
>>
>>83054914
The NANOMACHINES SON was clearly a retroactive explanation on Kojima's part; MGS4 wasted a shitload of time explaning pretty much everything about MGS2's ending.
>>
>>83047208
Spinoff character action game starring Black Panther when? He's definitely stylish enough for one.
>>
>>83043437
Could someone post the /co/ edit of the Captain America interview post-Civil War 1?
>>
File: tumblr_n5b4qcar2J1qk5drio1_500.jpg (82 KB, 500x481) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5b4qcar2J1qk5drio1_500.jpg
82 KB, 500x481
I FINALLY FOUND WHAT
>>
File: Armstrong-profile-shot-0.png (563 KB, 867x766) Image search: [Google]
Armstrong-profile-shot-0.png
563 KB, 867x766
Better question: Do any of the avengers have a chance against Armstrong?
>>
>>83055341
I'M LOOOOOKING FOOOOOR

Does that song go with Black Widow like Sam's theme goes with Bucky?
>>
CQC chum
>>
>>83055450
>dressing up Snake as cap, but not Skullface as Red Skull

Missed opportunity there.
>>
GOT TO PLAN MY DISPERSAL
TIME TO LEAVE THEM ALL BEHIIIIIIIIND

BREAKING OUT OF MY PAIN
NOTHING VENTURED NOTHING GAINED
I'M MY OWN MASTER NOW
>>
File: masturbating spider-man.jpg (270 KB, 2050x1062) Image search: [Google]
masturbating spider-man.jpg
270 KB, 2050x1062
>>83055375
I'm honestly not sure he has any counter for webbing considering all he can do is punch stuff.
>>
>>83055621
Big Boss didn't know about Skullface during MGS3.
>>
>>83055621
Cap is dressed as Solid here
>>
>>83055822
Anon, Cap is blonde haired. That's clearly brown.

>>83055776
Could do Volgin then.
>>
>>83051008
>mini gears are mooing the whole time

Why was Kojima never stopped?
>>
>>83055375
Hulk for sure
Thor possibly
>>
>>83056056
Don't forget how they shit/puke green goo-I mean, lactic acid, all the time.
>>
>>83048631
Did we ever get that scene in the movie? I don't think so, and I don't think it's a matter of editing like the part where Bucky disappears behind a car.
>>
>>83047652
He is when he came back in Fantastic Four 600 something. The Panther God boosted him to above peak human.
>>
>>83046751
Well one of them is fucking invincible.
>>
>>83055881
I guess it's Snake as Cap? lol
>>
>>83056321
Yeah, that's what I said. They dressed Snake as Cap, but didn't take the opportunity to draw an MGS villain as Red Skull.
>>
File: 2222346-guilty_gear_036.jpg (335 KB, 1200x1652) Image search: [Google]
2222346-guilty_gear_036.jpg
335 KB, 1200x1652
>>83047208
If they have to bust him out of his pod early they might give him vibranium weapons until his arm is ready. Make him Baiken Barnes. And give him a unique weapon to make him more than Cap 2 if he isn't retiring or dying any time soon.
>>
>>83046822
>magneto level
Hah, no.
>durr
Implying Tony didn't kick Maggie's ass in AvX.

>>83056251
Nnnnope, he just divides his body. Great for dodging blades, not so much for lasers that hit the parts that don't separate.
>>
>>83043437
MCU Tony isn't even near the level of the World Marshall villains.

Cap has no chance.
>>
>>83055732
Armstrong is probably strong enough to rip webbing.
>>
File: The Boss.jpg (37 KB, 480x337) Image search: [Google]
The Boss.jpg
37 KB, 480x337
>>83055450
The Boss was the one who punched Hitler or the Red Skull.
>>
>>83056701

Tony stark is a genius and totally outsmarted these guys.
>>
>>83046797
Monsoon would just levitate the fuck away and throw tanks at Cap.
Cap throws his shield?
Monsoon just wings it into the next street with magnets.
>>
>>83056959
I don't think the shield itself is supposed to be magnetic, or else the AoU arm thing wouldn't have worked the way it did.
>>
>>83047929
>Forgetting that he suplexed Excelsius which is vastly larger.
>>
>>83057029
I actually don't remember what you're talking about. Been a while since I watched AoU.
>>
>>83056488
Movie magneto level, learn to read
>>
File: Senator armstrong.jpg (175 KB, 1280x670) Image search: [Google]
Senator armstrong.jpg
175 KB, 1280x670
But the true question is.....Who's more patriotic Cap or Armstrong.?
>>
>>83056488
>literally throws at you hundreds if not thousands of tons in metal
>Hah, no
You should rewatch the movies, Mags is in that level
>>
>>83045352

Would probably be like Cap's interactions with Punisher. He'd have a deep respect for Cap but still wouldn't work with him regularly since he wants to just kill his villains.
>>
>>83045721
Sam only has the bodysuit that enhances his physical capabilities and his robotic arm. His ability to deflect bullets? Power of samurai bullshido. So he's "baseline human" in that what made him so powerful was his level of skill which is technically achievable by humans in the setting. It's just not possible in real life.
>>
>>83058500
>Power of samurai bullshido
But Sam is from Brazil.
>>
>>83058015
I wonder how well Snake and Bucky would get along. Although, the way Snake was used as a tool was different from Bucky, who was outright mind-controlled with only a side of what looked persuasion.
>>
>>83058572
Yeah, but I believe his father was a weaboo since they had a dojo for Japanese sword techniques.
>>
>>83057447
>>83057268
Movie Magneto rips gigantic bridges and baseball stadiums off the ground, he pulls nuclear submarines out of the water and moves enormous satellite dishes from miles away.

So I reiterate, hah, no.
>>
>>83058572
Brazil has a lot of Japanese people in it.
>>
>>83043437
By getting tore to pieces by them.
>>
>>83048135
MGR's not that far off from MGS in that there's stuff inspired by real research sitting side by side with the crazy shit.
>>
>>83057409
Armstrong obviously. Cap dumped his shield and abandoned his country so he could be fags with Bucky.
>>
>>83057409
Armstrong wants to turn America into a place where the strong can make their own way, trampling on the weak and Captain America is basically Raiden in which he protects the weak
>>
>>83058572
Brazil and japan love each other
>>
File: 1463410667729.gif (2 MB, 400x188) Image search: [Google]
1463410667729.gif
2 MB, 400x188
>>83047133
Even his penis?

Did they give him synthetic sperm?

These are the questions that NEED Answers
>>
>>83057409
Armstrong,why?Nano machines son.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.