[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
80s Toy Comic Revivals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: idwrommicronauts.png (4 MB, 1606x1116) Image search: [Google]
idwrommicronauts.png
4 MB, 1606x1116
What does /co/ think of IDW's new ROM and Micronauts books so far? I'm not sure about ROM yet, but I am liking Micronauts quite a bit. The second issue felt better than the first.

And on another note, any hopes for the planned ROM and Micronauts movies?
>>
I don't expect much from ROM because the original wasn't that good
hopeful, but not optimistic for Micronauts
>>
The ROM preview was great. Didn't read Micronauts.

I'm still hoping for Inhumanoids.
>>
>>83035278
Rom was amazing
>>
>>83037017
>Didn't read Micronauts.
I'd recommend it. It looks like it's going to be a fun ride.

And yeah, Inhumanoids would be great. I'd prefer that over the upcoming MASK comic.
>>
>>83035278
ROM was cool. Micronauts is OK. Looking forward to M.A.S.K.
>>
File: image.jpg (582 KB, 850x589) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
582 KB, 850x589
somebody should do a fuckin zoids revival.

Pretty much every iteration has an awesome backstory involving warring factions and apocalyptic battles on a distant alien world.
>>
It's cool that ROM can use the Dire Wraiths after all, even if they're not quite the same. So is there anything major they still can't use from the Marvel run? Galador and its space knights obviously, although there is the "Solstar Order."

>>83041058
Are any of the Zoids anime any good?
>>
>>83042797
It's been awhile since I watched Zoids but I remember preferring New Century to Chaotic Century. CC had a pretty good story but I really liked how Zoid fighting was a just sport in NC.
I don't remember much of the other one with the fusing
>>
>>83043062
New Century is the one I vaguely remember.

They should hire Morrison to get back in touch with his roots and write a new Zoids comic.
>>
>>83041058
>>83043651
Has there even been any Western-original Zoids fiction since the UK comic? Do they still make the toys?
>>
>>83045837
In Japan they do
There are new ones all the time that get a limited run and sold out
They go for hundreds of dollars a piece
>>
>>83046038
Huh. So they're pretty much collectors-only these days? A shame they didn't stay big over here.
>>
>>83035278
ROM in MCU when?
>>
>>83046214
Marvel is unlikely to ever get his rights back, so never. He's going to be in the Hasbro Cinematic Universe.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.