[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your favorite Ed Edd n Eddy sound effect? >That
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: mgid-ao-image-mtv.jpg (143 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
mgid-ao-image-mtv.jpg
143 KB, 1200x675
What's your favorite Ed Edd n Eddy sound effect?
>That "BLEAUGH" sound that Edd makes when he gets injured
>>
the La Cucaracha with it trailing off towards the end horn.
>>
>SUBALUWA
>hearing the full thing for the first time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zbc4Vc5eG5I
>>
Eddy had a funny reaction whenever Ed said or did something gross in a few episodes. I wish I could remember where it appeared.
>>
File: 1388438154035.png (495 KB, 446x600) Image search: [Google]
1388438154035.png
495 KB, 446x600
What's with the influx of Ed Edd n Eddy threads recently?

Not that I'm complaining
>>
The noise Ed makes when the pebble is removed. Also is there a list of names for the sound effects, considering a lot of them are stock?
>>
That low pitched, humming "huhhuhuhuhuhuhhuhuhuhhhuhuhuhhuuhuhhuhuhuhuhhh" thing Ed does sometimes. Wish I could think of a moment specifically when he does it so I could find a clip.
>>
File: 7238510_G.jpg (25 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
7238510_G.jpg
25 KB, 720x540
>>83034343
That is correct
>>
>>83034343
Cracked me up everytime I heard it
>>
>>83034143
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWMV8h_O4qs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWUlL-Keu8I
>>
>>83034435
I believe it was the sound he made when Ed says "I know where my sensitive side is because it has a rash", and when Jimmy embraces him because he needs his easy bake oven fixed.

>>83034612
>>83034733
Also used when Ed is first attempting to peel a potato when working for Rolf, and when he's in the candy store, deciding whether to buy fudge or jawbreakers.

Why do I remember that. I could've learned how play the piano or something. But no, I know useless EEnE minutiae instead.
>>
>>83034561
Because it reminds us of when it was good to be alive.
>>
>>83034733
You mean this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD5zPm58FWA
>>
https://youtu.be/_bIrW0VhTx8
>>
>>83036399
Reminds me of the growl that you hear in 'Once Upon an Ed', when Ed tells the story of the Kanker Sisters breaking out of their trailer.
>>
>>83034343
KEK
>>
>>83034319
Haha, yes
>>
>>83034143
Eddy's groan is really memorable.
>>
Anything Eddy says when he screams for help

"I'M A MINOR STOOOOOOOP!"
"HELP ME! AAAAAAAAAAAAH!"
"MOMMY!"
>>
Best thread ever. Moar!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_-lIMpH2xc

Wow, Tony Sampson genuinly IS Eddy.
>>
The Mucky Boys GRROOAAAAARRRR. Slays me every single time, and whenever I remember Eddy's expression, and Edd falling down the mud pile holding the toolbox, and
>>
File: 1405549550472.png (218 KB, 400x384) Image search: [Google]
1405549550472.png
218 KB, 400x384
What do you guys think the Cul-de-Sac looks like today?

>The Jawbreaker factory is outsourced to China, leaving Kevin's family unemployed and into poverty
>Eddy moves on to selling drugs and becomes a low-end criminal just like his father and brother
>Ed is a neet who watches movies all day in his basement, Sarah must work doubleshifts to provide for family
>Kankers were evicted from their homes following the completion of Peach Creek Estates and the removal of the trailer park
>Rolf's farm struggles as it cannot compete with cheap imports, he ultimately must sell family heirlooms to stay afloat
>Jimmy becomes trans and faces discrimination, rejected by Sarah due to being trans
>Nazz tries to become an actress but fails, eventually marries Kevin, but poverty damages their relationship
>Jonny becomes mentally unstable and is confined to an institution
>Lastly Edd is the only one to make it out and go to a prestigious university, but must leave all of his friends behind, also struggles with depression and anxiety
>All of them wish they were young again
>>
>>83042044
the one of shock and disgust?
>>
I don't know if ANYONE will remember this, but there's a part where Ed attacks Jimmy stuck to some paste on the ground and he says, "Prepare to meet your MAKERRRR! oh?"
>>
>>83034561
Things are getting really bad, it's time to retreat back to the past.
>>
>>83034733
Oh, I think I know what you mean. Like that time where he's carefully peeling a potato in Rolf's shed?
>>
>>83036352
Naw, not quite.

If anyone knows the scene, I think Ed makes the noise offscreen while doing something with Edd's leg, making him shake, to which he responds "please get off me, Ed" or something like that.
>>
>>83046694
Yes! That's it! Not while he's peeling, but when he's hovering his hand over the peeler and smacking it against the tater, he makes the noise. I always loved it.
>>
>>83044523
>Most kids move out of the Cul-de-Sac as they grow older and study in different places
>Sarah forgets about Jimmy
>Double D wishes he wouldn't have rejected Marie's advances all those years ago
>>
>>83034143
Some kinda yodel effect when they see weird shit.
>>
>>83034143

That quick little shriek noise. I remember Ed yanked a flower out of the ground or something and they played that sound effect, and the timing was just so good I shat myself laughing
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.