[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we talk about Future Quest? I was only able to pick it up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: future quest.jpg (1 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
future quest.jpg
1 MB, 1988x3056
Can we talk about Future Quest? I was only able to pick it up last night.

I really liked it - is that an origin for Space Ghost in the opening?
>>
File: QuestCover1.jpg (461 KB, 1133x877) Image search: [Google]
QuestCover1.jpg
461 KB, 1133x877
>>83032659
>is that an origin for Space Ghost in the opening?

Kind of obvious.
>>
It's pretty great to get around 5-6 shotas in one book.
>>
>>83032659
I can't fucking believe I missed this, I hope to get that my LCS is pleb enough to have some of these left behind.
>>
>>83032737

good luck with that
>>
>>83033172
Not that anon,Has it really be successful?

Because I don't live in US so I don't know if my money even helps.
>>
I look forward to Birdman and Space Ghost interacting.
>>
It was...FUN
I hope to see more of it.

I was hoping Space Ghost would show up in DCU Proper but whatever...I guess he still can.
>>
>>83032711

But one is a dirty indian.
>>
>>83032737
>>83033455
I had to find mine in Forbidden Planet after my LCS sold out straight away. Even then I had to get one of the variant covers (I went with the blank one in the end, wish I got the one in the OP or the colouring book).
>>
>>83034043
Do you really feel that a princelet like Hadji would be that dirty?

Or that Benton wouldn't immediately drill it home that he must poo in loo with 4 hour lecture on gut flora, communicable diseases and laboratory safety?
>>
I got some real New Frontier vibes from this, Darwyn Cooke's influences live on :(
>>
>$4.99
Too rich for me
But Birdman is hype
>>
It's pretty weird seeing Hanna-Barbera characters taken seriously after the Adult Swim shows changed the popular perception of them, but it's pretty neat at the same time. I'm interested to see where this goes.
>>
>>83035738
I can't read Birdman and SG in any other voice than Gary Cole and Geoge Lowe because of adult swim
>>
>>83035812
It's funny. It's been so long since I've seen Space Ghost: Coast to Coast, I defaulted to John Cena's voice. For Birdman, it's still Gary Cole, unless his yells "BIRDMAN," then it goes to the classic.
>>
>>83032659
Pretty gud. Is there just the first issue out? That's the only one at my lgs.
>>
I have a theory that the lovecraftian threat their all facing the forcibly pushing itself throughly bonus really Empty hand
>>
>>83036185
Yeah, it just started this past Wednesday.

>>83035502
It was $3.99. What are you on about?
>>
>>83032659
>>
>>83035502
Just wait for the trade to go on sale or for the singles to end up in the quarter bins.
>>
>>83035502
3.99 for 40 pages is good

Compare to 3.99 for 32 pages or 4.99 for two extra pages of story
>>
File: enhanced-17291-1428958788-8.jpg (24 KB, 625x469) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-17291-1428958788-8.jpg
24 KB, 625x469
>>83032711
End yourself.
>>
Bought all 7 copies and loved it. Pretty excited to get Wacky Raceland too.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.