[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>blew up a statue >got his ass kicked in cuba and only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Havok.jpg (58 KB, 257x434) Image search: [Google]
Havok.jpg
58 KB, 257x434
>blew up a statue
>got his ass kicked in cuba and only managed to sightly burn that one chick's wing
>goes to vietnam and does nothing except sit in a tent with other mutants
>comes up and instead of working with the x-men chooses to work in a bank
>couldn't even destroy cerebro in time to stop the nuclear launches even though he was completely unopposed by anything
>blew up that engine thing and got himself killed

Why was movie Havok such a colossals fucking failure?
>>
>>83032536
>>comes up and instead of working with the x-men chooses to work in a bank

Comes home, I mean
>>
>>83032536
White men are always colossal failures
>>
File: UncannyAvengers5Havok_02.jpg (148 KB, 616x950) Image search: [Google]
UncannyAvengers5Havok_02.jpg
148 KB, 616x950
>>83032536
>Why was movie Havok such a colossals fucking failure?
Just like the comics.
>>
>>83032536
He was always meant to be a knock-off Cyclops, so there was no reason for him to still be relevant now the real Cyclops is here.
>>
>>83032536
>goes to vietnam and does nothing except sit in a tent with other mutants
I thought it as implied that they used the mutants as weapons in the war until their usefulness ended, and once they were done with them, they were shipping them off to a lab.
>>
>>83032536
Is the characters name Charles, Eric, Jean, Wolverine or Mystique? If yes, give them lots of screen time and character development, recycle storylines from previous movies if you have to just make sure they're in it loads.

If no, lol who cares?
>>
File: 1.png (83 KB, 300x249) Image search: [Google]
1.png
83 KB, 300x249
>>83032590
>just like the comics
>post the one time in comics history he was right
>>
Also he got Darwin killed
>>
He's Cyclops' brother. Lameness by association.
>>
>>83034001
The only non-lame Summers was the Dad, and he was a deadbeat who just spent twenty years as a Space Pirate fucking a hot Skunk/Cat girl alien.
>>
File: X-Factor+%252373+-+GeeCee[1].png (1 MB, 631x938) Image search: [Google]
X-Factor+%252373+-+GeeCee[1].png
1 MB, 631x938
>>83032590
>"What should we call you?"
>"How about Alex?"
>Not Genetically Challenged

Missed opportunity to bring back this satirical little gem which is even more relevant in todays overly PC culture.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.