[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went so right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: The Flash.jpg (19 KB, 357x411) Image search: [Google]
The Flash.jpg
19 KB, 357x411
What went so right?
>>
>>83024320
They used a whole lot of their budget to display his powers in a cool way.
>>
>>83024917
Now, if they'd only develop a character arc to go with his SFX, they might be onto something.
>>
>>83024320
>>83024320
That scene really sucked this time. Especially at apocalypse' beatdown.
He seemed very derpfaced and not at all threatning.
I can't take him seriously anymore.
>>
>>83024320
He is a likable bro
>>
Not much. His powers aren't very consistent
>>
>>83024320
he's a cool action scene not a good character. literally any X men can be as "cool" if the film makers set out specifically to showcase them in one action scene.
>>
File: sadclops.jpg (24 KB, 600x252) Image search: [Google]
sadclops.jpg
24 KB, 600x252
>>83028412
>tfw Cyke will never get a cool action scene like that because both the writers and the audience don't think he's cool
>>
Suddenly lost his super speed as soon as one leg was trapped.
>>
>>83024320
it ain't fx it's the character! He's into his powers and isn't a sad fucking pillow case re his Dad
>>
>>83024320
Basicly turning him into the Flash
>>
He's not a sad, depressing fuck who hates his powers like everyone else.
>>
>>83024320

They made him the Flash
>>
>>83031082
Wrong technically. He's basically Bart Allen if Bart didn't have a mentor.
>>
>>83024320
He's a likable character, but his scenes this time were really forced.
>>
>>83029462
Maybe he runs on leprechaun rules?
>>
>>83024320
He's fun and his scenes are great, also accompanied by great music, also Apocalypse snapping his leg to stop him running was vicious
As others have said he's a good character, if only they could fix his look, he looks like his clothes are made of duct tape, loose the glasses and give him a green jacket and it's perfect
>>
>>83024320
Stupid Mary Sue.
>>
>>83029462

I can somewhat forgive that , I cant forgive him getting knocked out by Stryker

He should have literally been able to escape that
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.