[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i just started trying to catch up with DC in N52, do i just drop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: DC-Rebirth-Shot-05.jpg (250 KB, 950x636) Image search: [Google]
DC-Rebirth-Shot-05.jpg
250 KB, 950x636
i just started trying to catch up with DC in N52, do i just drop it and read whatever with Rebirth
>>
>>83023359
Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: Yes, drop it and read something not from the big two.
>>
>>83024546
HURR INDIEAN DURR
There, now you don't have to post it. Faggot.
>>
>>83024580
I am confused by this reply.
>>
>>83023359
If someone paid me a large sum of money to destroy the appeal of the DC Universe,
I think I would do exactly what DC and WB have been doing for the last 10 years.
>>
>>83023359
I mean do you enjoy what you're reading?
>>
>>83024655
Cool company war, bro
>>
>>83024935
sure, and i probably will continue but if its the case i wont try and catch up with New 52 lmao

just finish Aquaman, Swamp-Thing, Animal Man ect
>>
>>83023359

Well what do you mean by "catch up"? Did you used to read DC, but stopped before Flashpoint? If so you might as well skip it and just read starting Rebirth.

If you just started reading N52, then there's no harm reading if you enjoy it, but again a lot of the stuff probably won't get carried over to Rebirth.
>>
>>83023359
read Crisis on infinite earths or just read superboy prime
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.