[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is this guy's problem? I can't figure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8
File: jason yungbluth_clarissa.png (2 MB, 1669x1151) Image search: [Google]
jason yungbluth_clarissa.png
2 MB, 1669x1151
What the fuck is this guy's problem?

I can't figure out his intent, is Clarissa supposed to be funny in a sick fuck way or are they just downers?

The fact that he's so jovial about all of it is frankly disturbing.
>>
Black humor, pussy.
>>
>>83020572
There are emotions that are not about feeling good. To avoid them, is to avoid a part of your own life experiences.
>>
>>83020572
i've always just understood that she isnt really molested, but society teaches every minority, woman, and child that they're being oppressed in some way, so she reacts in turn
>>

I can't figure out his intent, are child molestations supposed to be funny in a sick fuck way or are they just downers?

>>
>>83021168
Fuck off /pol/, its obvious the dad is diddiling her.
>>
>>83021270
No. Shit.
>>
>>83021395
Fuck. Tagged wrong anon.
>>
He drew himself taking a shit on something in his comics

Yeah, he is one of THOSE artists.
>>
>>83021223
That's not Mohammed
>>
>>83021270
>diddiling

say "fuck" like a normal person you pleb
>>
The only time I kind of laughed inside my head was when she thought the other girl got her arm intentionally broken by her own dad.

But then I was back to being sad again because she probably thinks it's normal for other families to have this going on.
>>
>>83020572
Clarissa is fucking comedy gold
>>
>>83020572
>is Clarissa supposed to be funny in a sick fuck way or are they just downers?

Do you seriously think all comics are supposed to be funny?
>>
Molestation can be funny. You gotta believe in black humor.

I think someone said he might have been molested, but I don't know for sure.

But I love those comics. It's almost impossible to go through that sort of thing and not come out the other side with funny memories, especially ones where the punchline is 'molestation'. It's just your life.
>>
Isn't this dude drawin more clarissa for a shonen jump like comic, did that come out yet someone reply to me asap
>>
>>83026544
>she probably thinks it's normal for other families to have this going on.

It isn't?
>>
He's just edgy, trying to shock you.

He's as shallow as the writers of Crossed, using the cheapest emotional hooks and shock value to get a reaction.
>>
>I HATE RAPE
>THAT MEANS NO ONE EVER IN THE HISTORY OF TIME CAN EVER WRITE ABOUT
>NOT ONCE EVER
>FUCK YOU I'M TELLING TUMBLR
Jesus christ stop being such a fucking pussies.
It's a basic scientific principle that every pathway will be explored eventually. If Jason didn't make Clarissa someone else would have, and you faggots would still bitch like the little milquetoasts you are.
>>
>>83021223
>that one guy that re-uses the OP post completly out of context for no other reason than trying to appear witty
classic
>>
>>83020572
What is this comic and why does she look like a more depressed than usual helga
>>
>>83031462
I see one person not getting it and the rest of everyone here explaining it to that one person or trying to be cool. Calm down.
>>
File: flanders.png (217 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
flanders.png
217 KB, 500x375
>>83026422
>he doesn't diddle
>>
>>83031462
>>>/v/
>>
>>83031508
OP you are very clearly upset
>>
>>83032192
Great retort
>>
Its a fetish thing mixed with the need to draw Mohammed.
>>
File: tii.gif (595 KB, 460x600) Image search: [Google]
tii.gif
595 KB, 460x600
>>83021223
>>
>>83029179
>But I love those comics. It's almost impossible to go through that sort of thing and not come out the other side with funny memories, especially ones where the punchline is 'molestation'. It's just your life.

Anon...you do realize not everyone was molested as a child, right?

Do you want to talk about what happened?
>>
Post Clarissa and Blastoise
>>
>>83021168
lobster claw
>>
>>83020572
Why do dark comics like this exist? It makes me wanna do a school shooting... against adults.
>>
>>83034455
>blaming Clarissa for potential inspiration to shoot up a school
>not Jack
>>
>>83034455
You're just mad because you couldn't protect her. You failed again, anon. How does that feel?

how does it feel not being able to punch her father in the face, then take Clarissa to raise as your own daughterfu?
>>
>>83034548
I get my inspiration from violent videogames and rock music. Although I did once try to shoot up a dragon school because I read Bone.
>>
>>83034548
>>83034660
Well, I can always commit prison rape on a pedo named jack.
>>
File: bleedman.jpg (14 KB, 265x190) Image search: [Google]
bleedman.jpg
14 KB, 265x190
>>83021223
I can't figure out his intent, are child molestations supposed to be funny in a sick fuck way or are they just downers?
>>
>>83020572
It's because he's the dad.
>>
>>83029871

http://www.mediafire.com/download/z31ifjv6fffz1f6/PEEK%21_The_First.cbr
>>
>>83031773
Clarissa. She's like a cross between Helga and Lilo that's being raped by her dad.
>>
>>83020572
I really don't think this guy intended Clarissa to be his big hit that would get him noticed as much as it has. I think he might like his other work better but Clarissa just gets more attention.
>>
Happy stories exist to teach us what to strive for.
Sad stories exist to teach us what to strive against.

The point of Clarissa isn't LOLRAPE, the point of Clarissa is to make you have to think about what you would do if you discovered that situation.

Would you try and do something about it? How far would you go? Would you just ignore it? Would you be the perpetrator? Would you be the victim? Would you fight? Would you endure? Would you die?

It's a mirror into one's own soul. Just how much of yourself are you willing to sacrifice?
>>
File: 1457899087656.jpg (331 KB, 981x1203) Image search: [Google]
1457899087656.jpg
331 KB, 981x1203
>>83039783
indeed
>>
File: 1460417503734.png (440 KB, 645x1260) Image search: [Google]
1460417503734.png
440 KB, 645x1260
>>83039855
We failed to protect this smile.

WHY
>>
>>83039719
Reading though this: >>83039424
I could definitely understand why Clarissa would be his most popular work.

Also, I kind of want a job like the one her dad has. Maybe not crushing the animals alive, but other than that, it's awesome.
>>
>>83026422
Two different things, jackass. Learn the difference.
>>
>>83039855
Doesn't someone have the lewds of this juicy face?
>>
>>83040577
Don't you have to go to work, Dad?
>>
>>83040806
It's Sunday. It's time all day for Clarissa playtime.
>>
>>83039783
Not to mention the situation happens a lot more often than people realize, and typically under one's nose. Like the story with the teacher in which Clarissa tries to tell her about it through her drawings and the teacher simply laughs it off as if C didn't realize what she was doing.

That's not to say we should all be paranoid alert jockeys, but this is a real thing that happens after all.
>>
File: Reginald_Barclay_(hologram).jpg (102 KB, 700x530) Image search: [Google]
Reginald_Barclay_(hologram).jpg
102 KB, 700x530
>tfw you will never save Clarissa from her awful dad, take her to a faraway land where you will ask her to become your child-bride and after she rejects you, you will never be filled with an uncontrollable anger because all the risks you took to be with her and end raping her anyway
>>
>>83040242
What is her dad's job?
>>
>>83044258
He researches flavors. They extract flavors from all sorts of food and animals in order to document it and find combinations to be able to "make anything taste like anything". I actually did try to get a job in a company that makes artificial flavoring once, but I didn't make it in.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.