[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /co/, I've been practing this trick where I drink 10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1518527.2.3.jpg (20 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1518527.2.3.jpg
20 KB, 400x300
Hey /co/, I've been practing this trick where I drink 10 beers and let you do whatever you want to me. I'm getting real good at it.
>>
>>83018227

BOY SHE BOUT TO DO IT
>>
>>83018227
People with patrician taste know the best episode is that one about Wooldoor being the new sidekick of Captain Hero and where Toot adopt a baby from Nicaragua.

People with patrician taste know best episodes are always plots about Toot and Wooldoor.
>>
>>83018647
Whatever you say, Patricia.
>>
>>83019078
NO THIS IS PATRICK!
>>
>>83018647
who's patricia
>>
File: out.gif (436 KB, 210x131) Image search: [Google]
out.gif
436 KB, 210x131
>>83018647
Are you seriously trying to imply that
>>83018227
isn't the best episode? That's it, I can't even be in the same thread as you and your shit taste
>>
drunk girls are best girls
>>
>>83018647
Captain hero, can i be your new side....show?
>>
>>83023167
Why strangely it's the best episode for /co/ because it's about gay shit?

Well it's a Toot episode in part, so it's part of the best ones.
>>
File: Xandir's mom and Xandir's dad.webm (2 MB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
Xandir's mom and Xandir's dad.webm
2 MB, 512x384
>>83018227
This shipping was very improbable.

it's a roleplay but still, Capeshit characters are for more humanoid characters, not for toons.
>>
motherfuckers in here acting like Lemon AIDS Walk isn't the best episode of Drawn Together
>>
>>83018227
The only problem with this episode is when they explain the joke with Princess Clara asking why they're still roleplaying even when Xander's not around, as if they're trying to make sure that even drooling retards that are distracted trying to jam square bricks into round holes while they're watching can still keep up. Although to be fair I'm pretty sure that was their intended audience so hey, maybe I'm in the wrong.
>>
File: Toot in Action.webm (2 MB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
Toot in Action.webm
2 MB, 512x384
This was ridiculously badass.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.