[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know what to do.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: b01.png (304 KB, 780x1034) Image search: [Google]
b01.png
304 KB, 780x1034
>>
>trusting Johns to not fuck up a huge multiverse-spanning cosmic event like he's doing with Darkseid War currently

I like the guy, but Rebirth is not exactly working to his strengths as a writer.
>>
>>83013713
He's so qt though.

I'd suck his dick, and I'm not even gay.
>>
THANK YOU BASED JOHNS
>>
>>83013713
Literally every review is nothing but praise.
Hope anon, hope.
>>
>>83014362
When he cares, Johns really can be good.
>>
Thank based Johns. Please guide Legends of Tomorrow season 2 and not let them fuck up the JSA.
>>
>>83013713
Darkseid War started really strong, thought. and probably stalled around the time he started working on rebirth.

It is still underated, in my opinion. I've enjoyed most of the latest issues. It kind of feels like watching a movie.
>>
>>83013675
THANK YOU BASED JOHNS
>>
>>83014362
Do comic "news" sites ever give out anything less than a 7 and tons of flowery fluff?

Because Death of the Family got 10/10 reviews when it was coming out and CW2 seems to have good reviews now too.
>>
>>83013675
>THANK YOU BASED JOHNS
>>
Thank you based Johns. Fixed everything I cared about before you left and shit on Nelson and Z Snyder on your way out, amazing.
>>
File: Countdown to Infinite Crisis.jpg (477 KB, 1079x1600) Image search: [Google]
Countdown to Infinite Crisis.jpg
477 KB, 1079x1600
>>83013675

Can't wait for Johns Batman plaguing the DCEU as well.
>>
File: just say no.png (706 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
just say no.png
706 KB, 768x576
>>83013995
He's paunching and, for a man his age, not balding well.

From his tweeter feed, he sounds like a fun guy to have pizza and beer with and dissect movies and books, or animation and toys, etc. But that, in my mouth?

Ugh.
>>
>>83016341
>it started strong
>they all got new costumes
>what do you mean there's more to events than getting new costumes?
>lol get the hell out! praise CERAL KING!
>>
THANK YOU BASED JOHNS
>>
>>83013675
THANK YOU BASED JOHNS
>>
THANK YOU BASED JOHNS
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.