[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT:South Park Moms because I'm bored
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: SPMoms.png (598 KB, 638x761) Image search: [Google]
SPMoms.png
598 KB, 638x761
Which South Park moms do you like? Which do you not like? Are they worthwhile to begin with?
>>
>>83011829
I wish they would do more with them instead of just having them be background characters.
>>
I've always liked the way they've portrayed Kenny's parents to be equally shitty white trash losers, so I'm gonna go with Kenny's mom.
>>
>>83015998
They have their rare moments of common sense.
>>
Who would have thought Sheila would have the best sex life out of the moms.
>>
>>83019698
Well, it makes sense that the overbearing moralizer that gets worked up over everything would be super horny.

But what about Cartman's mom?
>>
>>83019787
Depends on if she's enjoying herself or not since she seems so passive about everything most of the time.

Also it's nice that Gerald and Sheila still have a good relationship. Just wish Sharon had a better one than she does with Randy.
>>
Honestly I would all of them if they weren't so crazy/annoying at times.
>>
File: 113-broncos[1].jpg (177 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
113-broncos[1].jpg
177 KB, 540x304
>>83020278
She's very polite and friendly but you don't bang the 1989 Denver Broncos by being passive.
>>
>>83020278
Also she impregnated herself. Ms. Cartman likes to get down.
>>
>>83028175
I don't remember a scene where she goes asking for sex. I remember sex happening to her and her banging people for political power though.

>>83028186
Think that's non-cannon now.
>>
>>83019787
didn't cartman pay a guy to rape his mom just to test out the home security services?
>>
Sharon.

But Sheila is great, too.

Hell, I like all of em. Guilty pleasures.
>>
File: MomBoobsCensor.png (468 KB, 1392x540) Image search: [Google]
MomBoobsCensor.png
468 KB, 1392x540
>>83029998
Whoops, can't show that on a blue board.
>>
File: SharonBigJim.png (184 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
SharonBigJim.png
184 KB, 700x700
>>83030021
>>
>>83030021
Trailer Trash is a guilty pleasure, would wreck Kenny's Mom
>Sheila and Sharon are still God tier though
>>
Sharon is important to the show as she's one of the few reasonable characters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enSDiaZJzEM
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.