[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you watch a show like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: Gotham High.jpg (1 MB, 1920x895) Image search: [Google]
Gotham High.jpg
1 MB, 1920x895
Would you watch a show like this?
>>
>>83011536
Maybe, but i think people would rather want clone high back
>>
nope. The only "its just X but in a school" show that I ever enjoyed was Filmore.
>>
>>83011536

Yeah, sure why not?. I am bored and I need to watch something
>>
>>83011536
For the 841,773rd time, no.
>>
No.

Shows with a school setting ALWAYS suck.

My Gym Partner's a Monkey: TERRIBLE
As Told by Ginger: SHIT
Danny Phantom: Garbage
Braceface: SHIT
Class of 3000: Overwrought garbage

The only reason Clone High was different was because it was acutely self aware and ironically played off the stupid tropes that other shows either play straight or do a lame parody of.
>>
>>83011536
X-Men Evolution is the only "school" cartoon I really enjoyed. And that's because it was going back to the X-Men roots and the school wasn't literally the entire show.
>>
Would Ra's be the principal?
>>
>>83011536
I prefer SelinaXBruceXTalia than BrucexBarbara, I always consider Bruce much older than Barbara
>>
>Babs
But why?
>>
>>83011536
yea
>>
>>83015910
Token Cripple
>>
>>83011918
Why can't Japan figure this out?
>>
>>83011536
Personally, if it was done right, I probably would've watched it.
>>
>>83011536
For the nth time, jesus christ no.
>>
>>83011536
Holy shit that Harley, of fucking course I'd watch this.
>>
>>83011536
Batman Beyond already did Batman in high school perfectly. Why shit the bed?
>>
>>83011536
Yeah, I also wanted something like this with Marvel even thou there's a game for it
>>
>>83012195
Ra's would be some Social Studies/Civics teacher
>>
>>83011536
It looks fucking retarded.
>>
>>83016212
Ultimate Spider-Man
>>
Absolutely not.
>>
>>83011918
>Shows with a school setting ALWAYS suck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJWi3SCGV2Y
>>
>>83011536

I dunno, instead of it being Batman fighting criminals it would be Bruce Wayne maybe being Batman and doing stupid school shit

>one episode has him trying to prove the joker cheated on the pop quiz
>one episode has him trying to stop poison ivy from overgrowing the grass on the football field before the big game
>one episode has him trying to stop the Riddler from putting impossible to answer questions on the next test

Dunno about you, but that sounds like slice of life hell to me.
>>
>>83011536
No, teenagers make terrible role models.
When I was growing up cartoon characters you were supposed to look up to were all adults, then came the 2000s and now being an adult protagonist is verboten.
>>
>>83024579
Batman sounds like he'd be spending a lot of time getting stuffed in lockers for being such a cunt
>>
>>83025068

Exactly, instead of it being Bruce Wayne as Batman it becomes Bruce Wayne as Hall monitor. Think about that for a moment.
>>
>>83012195
Gordon is the principal.

Ra's is the principal of a rival school.
>>
File: 1463787375445.jpg (83 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1463787375445.jpg
83 KB, 768x1024
>>83011536
No. It's rare for a show set in high school to be intriguing, let alone one that's "x in high school." Just from the picture you can figure out who's what and piece together what tropes will be used. The formula will be set and it will lose any enjoyment (at leat for me ) because you what's coming.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (464 KB, 1980x1232) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
464 KB, 1980x1232
>>83011536

Only if it's based off of this.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.