[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Odd and Peculiar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (191 KB, 595x833) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191 KB, 595x833
Just finished watching Don't Hug Me I'm Scared and I really enjoyed it, what did all of you think? Theories, episode main ideas; all I s welcome.

Also, can anyone recommend me similar shows?
>>
>>83005479
Still waiting on 6
>>
Theres still one unaired episode left.
>>
>>83005479
I like the Notebook lady. She's fun.
>>
>>83005571
>>83005607
It's probably less than a month away. More than likely, it will premiere June 19th.
>>
Roy (yellow guys dad) is the bad guy.
>>
>>83005684
Probably not. According to Becky, they just started filming this week.
>>
File: heartshe_website.jpg (37 KB, 480x309) Image search: [Google]
heartshe_website.jpg
37 KB, 480x309
It's not /co/, but I never get to discuss it.
I have never seen anything as hard to pinpoint.

Maybe it's just lolsorandumb humor, but I don't think so. Some parts are genuinely and willingly not funny. The murder episode in particular.

Other than The Heart, She Holler, Salad Fingers, Alfred Alfer and other old Flash animations have a similar tone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy7mW7adnj0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfAul2isPfo
>>
>>83005719
Eh, as long as I get my custom DVD at the end, I'm cool.
>>
>>83005479
Pretty interesting series, with an awful fandom, as always.
Anyway, is there supposed to be continuity between the videos? I noticed that the red guy wasn't in the last one, and on the one before his head popped. So I'm assuming he died, and that's why he's not in DHMIS 5?
>>
>>83006044
It's assumed there is something going on behind the scenes.
>>
>>83005739
I agree actually, it has more depth than I originally gave it credit for.

Cool, I'll check them out
>>
>>83005635
I liked the Butterfly the most
>>
>>83005709
Most likely. I'm guessing they were really in his basement in the Kickstarter video
>>
>>83006044
I believe they all take place on the same day. Hard to say which really comes first, but they all seem like the schedule of a child (breakfast, tv, outdoors, board game, dinner)
>>
>>83005739
I love Salad Fingers
>>
File: image.jpg (246 KB, 1070x1055) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
246 KB, 1070x1055
So what are the characters, what's the plot and any message?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.