[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there sexual undertones or is it just me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: cucklops.webm (628 KB, 526x239) Image search: [Google]
cucklops.webm
628 KB, 526x239
Are there sexual undertones or is it just me?
>>
>>83001137
just cyclops getting cucked.
>>
>>83001137
Cyclops can just /ss/ with Emma Frost and Psylocke.
>>
>>83001137
Holy fuck, is that Jean? What happened to her face?
>>
It's Wolverine and Jean Grey. Of course there are sexual undertones.

It's the preferred pairing of everyone ranging from the studio to the director to the actors to the general population.
>>
>>83001333
which is pretty weird since they have never, ever been an item except in alternate realities.
>>
>>83001333
How did it end in the comic books? I stopped following the romance like 20 years ago. Did Logan ever fucked with Jean?
>>
>>83001333
>No, you stupid shits, Scott must breed with Jean!!!!
>>
>>83001491
forgot pic
>>
>>83001414
I stopped reading during the Morrison run. Last I read, they never fucked, although they kissed after Jean found out Cyclops was cheating on her with Emma Frost, but Wolverine realized she was just on the rebound and told her it'd never work between them.

If I recall correctly, it's implied they fucked shortly after Jean died again, but the writer that came after Morrison quickly retconned it.

I believe Jean is still dead, and her time-displaced teen self is dating time-displaced Beast while time-displaced Cyclops is hooking up with X-23.
>>
>>83001137
Sansa really does have a fat face.
>>
>a teenage girl getting wet over a 180 year old man

Is Singer the biggest degenerate in the world?
>>
>>83002213
>180 year old man is Hugh Jackman

Just realistic.
>>
>>83001137
Why is Wolverine even there, didn't Mystique rescue him from the lake ?
>>
>>83001297
I'm 95% sure Emma is dead.
>>
>>83002342
I think the universe will reach heat death before girls stop wanting to ride Huge Jacked Man like a mechanical bull.
>>
>>83002468
They are literally ignoring it.
It's amazing how bad the continuity is on these films already even after rebooting the universe.
>>
>>83001585
>If I recall correctly, it's implied they fucked shortly after Jean died again
...that would be awkward.
>>
>>83002863
...really? That's pretty fucking inexcusable.
>>
>>83002863
My friend's an X-fag and it was pretty funny watching him rage about continuity while we were watching this. Surprised he still cared when it was already obvious they didn't care about the timelines starting with Wolverine.
>>
>>83002959
>>83003041
Maybe Logan asked Mystique he dropped him into the Weapon X project again so he can gets his adamantium and re join the x-men without memories as it was supposed to be.
>>
>>83003097
At this point going forward it's just being a NoPrize, or trying to be revisionist.
>>
>>83003097
Why would Logan do that? Future Wolverine was no longer in that body.
>>
>>83003311
Yeah, but maybe he asked mystique in the plane like whatever happens drop me in the weapon X facility.

Dunno, its just an option, not saying it was like this.
>>
>>83002799
>The famele gaze almost killed Jackman during filming for X2.
>>
>>83006204
Yeah, that was pretty fucked up.
Weird that everyone just laughed it off.
>>
>>83001585
>I believe Jean is still dead, and her time-displaced teen self is dating time-displaced Beast while time-displaced Cyclops is hooking up with X-23.
Real Jean is still dead but the thing with Beast was over before the first issue of any of the mutant titles post Secret Wars (according to young-Beast or maybe young-Jean it just doesn't work and thats it).
On the other hand Scott leave the other young X-Men a little bit after the hug with Laura so nothing happened there, after that Laura hooked-up with young-Angel and they were sleeping together up to the issue of the last week, but Angel just broke up with Laura so maybe finally we can have Laura/Scott happening...
BTW last time I checked, seem like something could happen between young-Jean and the old-Logan of "Old Man Logan"(now the only Logan), even young-gay-Iceman noted the mood...
>>
>>83006204
>tfw reading that article right now
What the fuck? Was the entire female cast just watching him without him knowing? That's pretty fucked up.
>>
>>83002863
Hey, it's just like the comics!
>>
>>83001137
I thought I was watching a poor man's Kate Winslet interacting with a pirate at first.
>>
>>83006204
>>83008887
>>83009735
what?
>>
>>83012878
Jackman's filming a nude scene, exits the set only to find a bunch of female cast members standing there, instinctively tries to cover his junk with his hands and almost slices his dick off with his Wolverine claws.
>>
Did anyone else think Jean had weirdly fat arms?
>>
>>83013341
jESUS Christ
>>
>>83013420
Sansa is just fat in general. And the outfits don't really reduce that anyways.
>>
File: 564554476.png (287 KB, 400x383) Image search: [Google]
564554476.png
287 KB, 400x383
>>83013341
>instinctively tries to cover his junk with his hands and almost slices his dick off with his Wolverine claws.

i lele'd but holy shit if this is true I would have been so pissed at them. I know Jackman is a gentleman to ever get them back but thats some top grade hypocrisy on their part, imagine if it was a bunch of dudes doing it to them.
>>
>>83013341
Does he have actual blades attached to his hands during those scenes?
>>
>>83015441
I think they did away with the actual blades after this specific incident.
>>
>>83001506
DUNANANA DUUUUN DA DUN
DUNANANA DUUUUN DA DUN DUHDUN
>>
>>83015441
He had three sets, one of actual metal for posing, one of plastic for fight scenes, and one of wood for some other factions.

Back in X1 Jackman also slashed his face when he did a movement with the metal one and one of them flew off.
>>
>>83001414
I remember an issue where Wolverine had a lock of Jean's hair that he kept as a memento after she died. Seemed kinda creepy to me
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.