[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DO I EVEN NEED TO SAY IT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51
File: 1463849368937.jpg (176 KB, 975x615) Image search: [Google]
1463849368937.jpg
176 KB, 975x615
DO I EVEN NEED TO SAY IT
>>
>>82998702
Start of a long weekend, so parents take their kids to a shitty movie to get them to shut up for 2 hours. Seems about right.
>>
>>82998702

>Sony Pictures will continue to survive with its low quality, shit-tier movies raking in profits

i want it to end

i want to die
>>
Angry Birds had a $400 million advertising campaign
>>
>>82998702
I am legitimately amazed that people went to watch Angry Birds

Like I thought that people didn't care for the games anymore
>>
File: 1463857331457.jpg (22 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1463857331457.jpg
22 KB, 255x255
Praise kek
>>
File: 1463851907384.png (353 KB, 679x393) Image search: [Google]
1463851907384.png
353 KB, 679x393
>/pol/ is paranoid they said
>it's just a shitty vidya movie they said
>no hidden messages here they said
>>
File: 5JktSjO.png (157 KB, 625x370) Image search: [Google]
5JktSjO.png
157 KB, 625x370
>>
>>82999369
1 + 2 are true.
>>
>>82999475
It's sad to see people deny truth when it stares them in the face.
>>
>>82998702
Vidyakino is happening after al
>>
>>82999682
This is a /pol/ meme only thread, I'm afraid you're going to have to take your /tv/ keks somewhere else, sir.
>>
File: civil war rangers.jpg (278 KB, 1680x1680) Image search: [Google]
civil war rangers.jpg
278 KB, 1680x1680
>>82998702

Flavor of the month
>>
File: 877.png (3 MB, 1440x2160) Image search: [Google]
877.png
3 MB, 1440x2160
regards, some other place
>>
>>82998702
GOAT

Just finished watching it and it's actually really funny
>>
>>82999778
But does it hate refugees?
>>
>>82999729
My favorite part of this conspiracy is the finger thing.

>Muslims point their fingers!
>>
>>82999226
That's including promotional tie-ins. When WB does that it claims the studio received the money; when Sony do it the claim is reversed and they spent the money. Both are probably correct in broad terms, but you'd need to understand how the specific detail works to know what the fuck it actually means for each studio. It's advertising, but it's advertising which can make money through sales of branded merchandise. How much and when is anybody's guess. Rovio have gone in deep on this particular spend ($300m instead of the more usual $200m), but Angry Birds was itself a huge phenomenon and with the way Minions blew up last year there are probably a lot of people rolling around in money at Illumination and Universal ruefully imagining what could have been if they'd gone all-in.

tl;dr Not really, no.
>>
>>82999778
>actually
reminder this is a marketing buzzword used to check the viral poster do their job, cause nobody talks like this. see also "emotional"
>>
>>82999729
Where's the collage that breaks the trailer down piece by piece?
>>
>>82999903
They do though.
>>
>>82999718
>implying /tv/ isn't just a /pol/ subboard
>>
>>82999729

Does anyone have that Lovecraft image?
>>
>>82999987
So Vinnie Jones is a viral marketer? That fucker.
>>
>>82999903

They don't point, they hold it up. Traditionally it was just a part of prayer, signifying the one god and his one final prophet. Traditionally the Roman salute had nothing to do with fascism either.

Times change, almost anyone using either salute is showing his allegiance.
>>
>>82998832

What long weekend? Memorial Day? Cuz thats next week.
>>
>>82998832
>Kids at a movie shutting up

When's the last time you saw a movie adjacent to kids?
>>
>>82999724
Welcome back 1.jpg. Changing filenames I see
>>
>>82999729
I'm pretty sure an egg represents rebirth.
>>
>>82999724
>still shitting on the airport fight when it turned out to be amazing and everyone loved Black Panther
lmao
>>
>>83000856
Victoria day in Canada
>>
>We live in would where a movie based off a mobile phone app has a higher critics score than a movie about Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman.

That and the fact that it'll most likely be a box office smash is just.....wow.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1164x10000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1164x10000
>>83000084
This it?
>>
File: NoMercy.jpg (29 KB, 566x182) Image search: [Google]
NoMercy.jpg
29 KB, 566x182
>>82999622
>>
>>82998943
I'd rather Illumination die first, personally.
>>
>>83001625
Same here.
Sony doesn't really try, but it's such a non... non- anything it doesn't bother me.
>>
Wait, this was Sony? Fuck.
>>
File: 1447040405752.gif (37 KB, 280x200) Image search: [Google]
1447040405752.gif
37 KB, 280x200
>>82999987

actually no one is paying me to write shit.

what am I actually doing wrong? FUCK!

I'm feeling emotional guys, anything I can actually do to actually help feeling emotional?
>>
>>82999369
angry birds is about mudslimes and faggot's rights
>>
File: whatever.png (16 KB, 558x407) Image search: [Google]
whatever.png
16 KB, 558x407
All I've heard about it is /pol/ saying it has an anti-immigrant message and SJWs saying it "glorifies male anger", whatever that means. Doesn't seem that interesting to me.
>>
>>83002314
Haha, I hadn't heard that male anger bit. I probably won't bother spending money on the movie, but it's creating some great entertainment for me anyway.
>>
File: 1453349648084.jpg (182 KB, 486x412) Image search: [Google]
1453349648084.jpg
182 KB, 486x412
>>82999987
you're so dumb. it's actually making me emotional.
>>
Movie wasn't bad at all. It's no Zootopia or anything, but it's pretty fun. Were critics just against it because of the refugee parallels?
>>
>>83003680
Most of the negative reviews are specifically noting xenophobia, so yeah.
>>
>>83000000
>>
>>82998702
choose the red bird, take the red pill
>>
>>83003763
is it really most?
>>
File: 1463783118060.png (589 KB, 672x391) Image search: [Google]
1463783118060.png
589 KB, 672x391
could you coexist with muslim pigs?
>>
>>83003977
Yes. One review said there needed to be at least one good pig.
>>
>>83000590
I was going to ask the same thing
>>
File: 1463857250493.jpg (2 MB, 1164x10000) Image search: [Google]
1463857250493.jpg
2 MB, 1164x10000
>Because this is all a perfunctory way to imitate the birds-versus-pigs gameplay, the movie gives seemingly little thought to what it’s telling kids (or, for that matter, adults). This is a story where the hero’s suspicion of visitors who don’t look or act like the species he knows proves correct when it’s revealed that they’ve arrived on the birds’ island to kidnap and devour their children. It turns out that the most authentically angry thing about Red is his unspoken but clear isolationist streak and mistrust of immigrants. Donald Trump would be proud.

http://www.avclub.com/review/angry-birds-movie-infuriatingly-unfunny-236797
>>
>>83004398
Is there sauce for most of those reviews?
>>
>>83004840
It's funny because Zootopia has a message on the complete opposite of the spectrum of Angry Bird's message, but one is propaganda while the other is family friendly.
>>
Too bad the only entertaining aspect of this movie is the refugee shit.
>>
File: 1463462869388.png (17 KB, 721x98) Image search: [Google]
1463462869388.png
17 KB, 721x98
>>83004949
>>
Angry Birds will be forgotten about within a year

People will literally say, "Oh yeah, that had a movie didn't it?"
>>
>>83005393
You mean like most movies.
>>
>>83004973
If zootopia is a liberal film and angry birds is a conservative film... Will life of pets be apolitical?
>>
File: 1463864586198.png (376 KB, 675x802) Image search: [Google]
1463864586198.png
376 KB, 675x802
>>83005448
who knows, but these reviews are GOLD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bULCm-yCOOQ
>>
>>83005393
It's a fact only 15% percent of movies this year will be remembered.
>>
>Angry Birds is the word

Bit of a stretch for that reference
>>
>>83004973
That's how most people act when it comes to messages in media
>>
>>83004973
I mean, what would you call a movie that promotes an us vs them mentality? Is having a movie where racism is seen as good ever going to be considered family friendly?
>>
>>83005581
the birds also wholesale massacre the pigs at the end
>>
>>83005581
>what would you call a movie that promotes an us vs them mentality?

A movie that does not brainwash my children to let all the shitty people take what is theirs.
>>
>>83005581
Sometimes outsiders DO mean you harm. The move preaches questioning motives rather than out-and-out xenophobia, at least that's what I took from it. It's not like the birds were calling the pigs filthy sandniggers by the end or anything.
>>
Angry Birds fails to establish a believable world for its cast, but part of that is also due to its reliance on the game it's based on; the movie is unable to weave together the elements that define the game or story in any kind of coherent way. Green pigs show up, led by their smarmy leader Leonard (Bill Hader), and they deliver gifts of...a massive slingshot and trampolines. Soon the island is also filled with fast-moving vehicles and boxes of TNT as the pigs set about their plan to steal the birds' eggs. But beyond the nonsensical gifts, the plot seems to establish the pigs as a foreign force that invades, uses up an area's resources, and then moves on to clean out a new, virgin place.

Even from a parent's perspective, it's hard to recommend the seemingly kid-friendly Angry Birds. The slapstick humor is clearly cartoony violence, but at the same time, the constant pratfalls and fighting make up the core of the movie's humor and problem solving. Red learns to control his anger at the end, even though there's no earlier point in the movie where he seems unable to keep his feelings in check. And in some ways, the movie celebrates that anger, both as a way to stand out and be different, and a way to unlock characters' potential. And that's ignoring the entire undercurrent of distrusting foreigners and reaffirming that if your first impression of someone isn't positive, that's probably correct. "It's important to be different, as long as you're all born in the same place," the movie seems to say.

Watching Angry Birds, it's hard not to draw mental comparisons to this year's vastly superior animal film Zootopia. Not just because they both deal with issues of belonging--though Zootopia message of inclusiveness is the opposite of Angry Birds affirmation of xenophobia.
>>
>>83005661
If you didn't agree with the message you'd say that this movie is brainwashing children to be racist.
>>
>>83005839
If I didn't agree with the message I would be some sort of leftist lunatic offering my children and country up to be raped by sub 60 IQ, violent rape loving religious fanatics.

buzzwording about a movie would be the least of my problems.
>>
File: Dumb place.jpg (113 KB, 500x542) Image search: [Google]
Dumb place.jpg
113 KB, 500x542
>>83005661
Rather a movie that brainwashes your child into believing that anyone different is inherently bad, thereby fostering the exact same hate that enemies of your country hold?

I mean neither one is a good mindset, but fuck off with your /pol/ red pilled bollocks.
>>
The Angry Birds Movie would be better if it went full Trump. Instead, it’s flat.

The Angry Birds Movie is disappointing for a number of reasons, but the top one might be that if it had committed just 10 percent more to its core premise, it could have accidentally been the Trumpiest kids' movie ever made.

At the center of the film is the idea that anger is the emotion most worth feeling, because life is unjust, and people are coming from a far-off land to steal your stuff. If you think you're angry, Angry Birds says, well, you're not angry enough. Somewhere within it is a weirdo parable about how immigrants will rob you and wreck your life, and then head back to their native land, and the movie seems blissfully unaware of this reading.

It's possible the film could have said something interesting about anger, and about how feeling angry can help us process our other emotions, like fear or paranoia or sorrow.

But Angry Birds doesn't want to really make that argument, perhaps because it's aware that just having Red's pig speciesism be completely validated would send some questionable messages. (Instead, the film halfheartedly tries to argue that Red is mad at the pigs simply because they broke his house.) So the movie ends up in a weird negative space that it ultimately fails to escape.

I don't want to claim that Angry Birds could have been Shakespeare, but of all popular mobile games to adapt, it's the one that offers the most ready-made plot outline for a film to exploit. Or, failing that, it could have been a truly weird experiment in seeing how close a kids' film could get to justifying xenophobia and/or racism.

>this review
>>
>>83005792
It's called Angry Birds and they're mad that the bird was angry. lmfao
>>
>>83005975
>Rather a movie that brainwashes your child into believing that anyone different is inherently bad

This is moronic

The eagle is different and is not inherently bad just because he is different and lives far away.

I'm sure red would have no issue with the pigs if all they did was sit in their cave thousands of miles away and not invade their country with dynamite to eat their children and fuck their women.

>movie teaches you not to put up with invaders and their bullshit

>this is RACIST!
>you need to be tolerant of other peoples cultures of invasion terrorism and rape!
>>
>>83006056
They're mad that the bird was a man. If it had been about women being angry it would be progressive and smart.
>>
>>83005661

Any time someone uses the word "brainwashing" when referring to something like a movie or a video game I cringe.
>>
>The Angry Birds Movie Tries to Make Video Game Adaptations Great Again

But along with the countless puns and parodies comes a truly troubling message of xenophobia. The Angry Birds Movie may be trying to make video game adaptations great again, but it resembles a certain presidential candidate's philosophy in more ways than that.

However, once The Angry Birds Movie is forced to progress the story, it inadvertently sends a downright awful message to its fairly impressionable audience. The town of birds is confronted with the sudden arrival of a group of pigs who seem to pose no threat. In fact, the pigs joyously showcase fantastic inventions and perform a country-themed dance routine wearing pseudo-BDSM cowboy costumes. Despite the friendliness, Red immediately treats the farmhouse foreigners as terrorists even without any reasonable evidence to support his claim. In his eyes, the pigs have invaded the birds' society to take advantage of it. What is even more morally objectionable than Red's blind xenophobic accusation is that the film ends up supporting it.

And yet, that loops us back to the troubling message boiling underneath The Angry Birds Movie. But the nonchalance of its blind xenophobia is potentially even more harmful. It comes across as accidental subtext, and that inadvertency ends up harming the text itself.

Video game adaptations have been a mess. They've been a waste. Lyin' movie studios have promised great things and never delivered. They're nasty guys, but The Angry Birds Movie makes a promise that video game adaptations will start to win. And they're going to keep winning. And America will win too. They're going to win so much that you're going to say "Mr. Movie Studio, we're so tired of winning." Maybe the birds should have built a wall around their island. And they could've made the pigs pay for the wall.

Or maybe the birds should coexist with the pigs rather than persecute them.
>>
File: Tyler the creator.png (245 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
Tyler the creator.png
245 KB, 500x381
>>83005893
>The left are all idiots meme

Academia, which is to say people with an actual fucking education, some of whom have dedicated their lives to the study of things like migration and assimilation of culture tends to be overwhelmingly left leaning. Its actually a problem in some fields because too many of those who are actually educated write on it.

Now this doesn't mean their mindset is any more or less valid than yours, but to write off all leftists as clueless idiots is just as moronic as saying all on the right are hardcore neo nazis.
>>
>>83005009
>>83005178
I don't know, I'm looking through a lot the full negative reviews on RT and they don't seem to bring it up at all. A couple do here and there, but it seems to be a minority. A lot them seem to think it's just generic.
>>
>>83005581

If the pigs had been perceived as American Imperialists, I'm willing to bet the movie would be getting a slightly different critical reception while remaining largely the same.

I'm a left-leaning son of immigrants who does not care much for /pol/, but even I have to admit there's some media bias here. Critics should critique the film for what it is, not what they think it could or ought to be, and leave the other stuff for academics and blowhard pundits.
>>
>>83006191
>nobody ever moves to another country in the hopes of exploiting what it has to offer

I don't even understand how you reach this mindset

>>83006309
Yeah, super impressed by the people whose ideas never have to face any kind of test more practical than a peer review.
>>
>>83006368
>Ayyyy bollocks to the people who dedicate their lives to thinking about this shit. They clearly don't know what they're talking about whereas I, an average Joe who has strong opinions am clearly much more right than what they could ever possibly hope to be

I bet you're one of those "I went to the university of life" cunts who think that just because they left school and went into a dead end job they know more about "the real world" than students or academics do despite the fact that a solid chunk of them also went into dead end jobs WHILE studying.

Yeah nah.
>>
>>83006358
london has fallen got savaged for being right leaning
>>
>>83006309
Nowhere in my post did I imply all leftists are idiots

I implied that if I was for importing third world brutes stuck 2000 years in the past into my nation I would be some sort of lunatic belonging to a leftist ideology.

I understand the argument you are attempting to make and am not about to start an argument over leftism and higher learning but I digress.

I do not care for the idealism being spouted from the lefts ivory towers, the people flooding Europe are barbarians and the left wants us to believe that they will assimilate when they have shown that they will not.

The left insists that we are all the same and that our bigotry is the reason for crime/rape sprees occurring after their arrivals.

If only we stopped resisting our invaders the invasion would go so much better for us.

Europeans are the native Americans and the left would have you believe the boatloads of savages will be more compassionate than the Europeans than landed at Jamestown.
>>
>And now Sony Pictures Entertainment and game developer Rovio Entertainment are hoping to turn the addictive mobile app into a much needed summer box-office hit. Sony, which releases the movie Friday, is using every tool at its disposal to make sure the ill-tempered, multicolored flock is everywhere in sight.

>The marketing push, including promotional partnerships and the studio's own spending, has reached an estimated $400 million, making it the biggest-ever campaign for an animated Sony movie, according to executives at the company.
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/envelope/cotown/la-et-ct-angry-birds-sony-20160517-snap-story.html

JUST
>>
File: 1463865102901.png (469 KB, 718x631) Image search: [Google]
1463865102901.png
469 KB, 718x631
lol
>>
>>83006191

> Or maybe the birds should coexist with the pigs rather than persecute them.

The birds should have fed the pigs their eggs, anything better than be confronted with the complete insanity of my viewpoints.
>>
File: 1463848515933.jpg (69 KB, 750x393) Image search: [Google]
1463848515933.jpg
69 KB, 750x393
>>83006717
>>
>>82998702
>Surfing Bird joke in current year
Fucking hack journalists.
>>
>>83006309

Then when some of them retire to Israel they suddenly vote Likud.

They aren't idiots, they're just liars who most of the time even manage to convince themselves.
>>
>>83006694
>>
>>82999622
"Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not after you." - Edgar Allen Poe
>>
>>83006694
I don't get how the left thinks with this. Surely, as an American, they should be deeply aware that advanced outsiders coming to an isolated backwater can be explotative? They usually won't shut up about how America was built on genocide: how is it so easily forgotten?
>>
If this was made by Disney you shills would be all over this shit.
>>
>>83006659
>They come over here and commit crimes and don't assimilate

has been the argument about immigrants since time immemorial anon. To use Britain as an example, in the 50's after the Empire Windrush generation came, bringing with them a bunch of black people from the Caribbean we got the Rivers of Blood speech and the "no blacks, no Irish, no dogs" signs. Because of course they wouldn't assimilate would they? Oh wait, within a generation they did.

Then it was "the curry munching paki's coming over here building corner shops everywhere! They refuse to speak our language!" in the 70's and 80's. And then they assimilated within a generation

And then it was the Eastern Europeans. "Fuck me, look at all the Polski Sklep's popping up everywhere selling weird food. They come over here for benefits and don't bother learning the language" Oh wait, they totally fucking did.

Now its anyone who follows Islam who is the enemy. And you have 9/11 and 7/7 and the Paris attacks and Charlie Hebdo which makes the point more far more valid than it ever has been before, and I certainly won't deny them or say that resentment or hatred of Muslims is in any way wrong, but the arguments remain the same they always have and even though the people they're against this time are actually an enemy, it doesn't make some (Though certainly not all) of the arguments any less bollocks.

People will always complain that others don't assimilate when they aren't seen to do it straight away. Within a generation though, it seems to cease to be that minority group that are the shits any more.
>>
>>83007092
are you seriously arguing the uk is a good representation of an assimilated society?
>>
>>83006993
>What is Cars 2 and the Good Dinosaur
>>
Ill be watching this
>>
>>83005581
>what would you call a movie that promotes an us vs them mentality?
A black movie.
>>
>>83007128
that's not exactly his argument but maybe you should counter it if you believe in contrary to him.
>>
>>83007128
I'm arguing that rightwing histeria about this current decades bogeyman is sometimes just that. Hysteria.

I'm not going to lie to myself and pretend that the UK is some bastion of assimilation, but nobody complains about the afro Caribbeans not assimilating any more. Or the Indians. or the Easter Europeans.

Which is not to say it was never a problem, or is no longer a problem, but the bogeyman of the day invariably proves to be nowhere near as bad as the Murdoch press would have people believe.
>>
>>83007128
>implying segregation isn't a good example of an assimilated society

What are you, a redneck?
>>
>>83006993

Yeah anon, we loved Brave and the Planes movies, so good.
>>
File: native-234x300.jpg (27 KB, 234x300) Image search: [Google]
native-234x300.jpg
27 KB, 234x300
>>83006979

They even make their cutesy parallels to whites displacing Indians, clearly implying that was negative ... and proceed to turn around and pretend there is no danger of anything negative happening to our culture.

It's so infuriatingly insane. No one has completely consistent viewpoints, but what they are doing can hardly be called thinking any more. ISIS supporters are more rational than honest to god liberals.
>>
>>83006979
>how is it so easily forgotten?

It's not, they use natives as an argument for importing muslims/mexicans

>the natives were invaded by YOU
>oh you want to deport illegals, when do you leave

They understand it perfectly well and still call for it out of idealism

>they aren't that bad we are all equal

or out of some misplaced hatred for western society because daddy never hugged them and they never made anything of themselves.

>>83007092

>>83007092
>but the arguments remain the same they always have and even though the people they're against this time are actually an enemy, it doesn't make some (Though certainly not all) of the arguments any less bollocks.

The difference if the majority of those were europeans with similar value systems naturally migrating for economic benefit.

Should we have just imported millions of hardline communists during the cold war?

Islam for example is a religion that dictates political ideology and the west is anathema to both.

Islam does not assimilate, look at the no go zones in europe.

Sure some "muslims" don't take their religion very seriously and become weekend muslims but these people are usually descendants of natural immigrants, importing vast amounts of people with similar religious political ideologies that are against our values is not going to lead to quick assimilation.

Blacks to this day still self segregate and cause such destruction that other groups flee the areas near them.

>>83007315
>not being able to walk enter certain areas of your country means people assimilated
>>
>>83007362
But that's a shit parallel. There's a very clear difference between people with a different culture coming to an area, like the Irish did in Boston and mixing that culture with the one of the new land they are in, and a race of technologically advanced invaders coming in and within 100 years systematically removing and wiping out another race who are completely technologically unequipped to even think about dealing with the situation.

I get where you're trying to go with the analogy but it doesn't work
>>
>>83007406
I hear a lot about these so called "no go zones" but I don't actually know where any are.

And I live in England, which according to /pol/ was completely overrun with Muslims who have already installed Sharia law quite a while ago.
>>
>>83001499
>>83004840

Some of those are a bit reaching.

Wingstein is more likely to be a Frankenstein reference and how do you even know it's the index finger if the pigs only have three fingers?
>>
>>83007310

The people from foreign colonies were already highly assimilated because of the massive movements to uplift them in the final generation before the colonial system collapsed. It's not the same with current refugees.
>>
>>83007637
Luton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZWKQ9GxPJI
>>
>>83004973
It shouldn't be a surprise at all. Reviews shouldn't matter any more in the modern era anyways. There's nothing wrong with reviewing how well a movie fits your ideology.

But doing so hurts your credibility with the public.

>>83005661
You're not going all moral panic and think of the children on us, are you?
>>
>>83007770
Your children can play in traffic for all I care.
>>
>>83007362
>They even make their cutesy parallels to whites displacing Indians, clearly implying that was negative ... and proceed to turn around and pretend there is no danger of anything negative happening to our culture.
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>83006979
>how is it so easily forgotten?
Because this is BROWN immigration, anon. And brown people have never done anything wrong ever.
>>
>the Angry Birds Movie is redpilled
>>
>>83007770

I happen to quite like women and kids ...

So yeah, I'd like to protect at least some of them against a religion which literally finds it either mandatory or desirable to mutilate all women's genitals (rejecting all schools of Sunni Fiqh is apostasy and those are the options). It would be nice if the whole world could be protected in that regard, but first lets deal with it at home.

Won't you think of the children and ban Islam?
>>
>>83007871
Alright. Now that smells like /b/ spirit.
>>
>>83007766
You are aware that Tommy Robinson was the head of an organisation, the EDL who he left because so many of them are racist, right?

That bloke recognised him and confonted him because of the views of the group he represented.

I'm not saying that these so called "no go zones" don't exist, but this would be like having a known leader of the modern KKK being recognised and confronted by a black person and then using that to claim that black people have no go zones.

Tommy Robinson is like a walking red flag to Muslims.
>>
Why do the pigs in the movie have beards when in the game they have mustasches?
>>
>>82999724
God I love those retro Power Rangers outfits. The Blue Ranger one was the best.
>>
>>83007935
It's not really, but the fact liberals are treating it like it is isn't helping and is kind of showing how indoctrination is ruining entertainment.
>>
>>83008208
Mustache Pig is a specific guy
The beard pig is King Mudbeard, named for his signature beard
>>
whats the best angry birds game
>>
File: thisfucker.jpg (70 KB, 498x700) Image search: [Google]
thisfucker.jpg
70 KB, 498x700
I want /pol/ to leave. You fags have a containment board for a reason.
>>
>>83003912
Remember that time a while back when /pol/ made counter arguments to Reddit's SJW controlled SRS board, using SRS' own blue bird logo but coloring it red?

/pol/ literally used a red bird as their mouthpiece to redpill. Now here's a movie with /pol/ subtext doing the exact same thing.

/pol/ is in full control of the meme magic now. It is finally HAPPENING.
>>
File: 1362325203438.png (147 KB, 517x467) Image search: [Google]
1362325203438.png
147 KB, 517x467
>>83008520
yes
>>
>/co/ with Zootopia
GOD WHAT A GREAT MOVIE! I FUCKING HATE RACISTS! WE ALL NEED TO CO-EXIST! WE NEED TO SLAUGHTER ALL THE CONSERVATARDS SO WE CAN CO-EXIST! KILL ALL WHITE PEOPLE! KILL! KILL! KILL!
>/co/ on Angry Birds
Why are there no good pigs u guys:(
>>
>>83008402
>mudbeard

This really is the most /pol/ movie of all time.
>>
>>83008658
>/co/mblr
>>
>>83008402
>The beard pig is King Mudbeard
Holy shit it IS redpilled
>>
File: Pepe meme magic.gif (499 KB, 387x305) Image search: [Google]
Pepe meme magic.gif
499 KB, 387x305
>>83008520
>>
>>83006358
>If the pigs had been perceived as American Imperialists, I'm willing to bet the movie would be getting a slightly different critical reception

I haven't watched the movie yet, but from everything I've read there were specific things in the movie that led to them being reprieved as immigrants than outright conquerors. They're not subjugating the birds while exploiting them as much as they are mooching off of their hospitality and then stealing resources. That's pretty different and likely why people are making the comparisons that they are.
>>
>>83008658
not to defend Frozen/MLP 2.0 too much but Zootopia at least takes a more nuanced approach to racism then most kids movies.

Prejudice runs in both directions in the movie and has an addition layer of big vs small animals in addition to the pred/prey divide.
>>
File: 584.jpg (181 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
584.jpg
181 KB, 1024x576
>>82998702
>DO I EVEN NEED TO SAY IT
Heloscht?
>>
>>83008486
AB Friends or AB2 if you want free
Star Wars 2 if not
>>
>>82999265
They cut a decent trailer. My friends were actually going to try and see it yesterday, I had to talk them out of it.
>>
>>82999724

I really don't see how this is a bad comparison. Power Rangers/Sentai has some great fight choreography.
>>
>>83009350
Why? I mean what did you tell them?
>>
>>82999724
not even the same move.
T'Challa is doing a handspring and kicking with both feet. Red Ranger is just doing a standing right kick.
>>
>>83009309
AB Friends seems really limited and angry birds 2 is absolutely an extremely polished looking game. it looks absolutely great for a 2D game, probably about as polished and nice looking as the new Rayman games. but that heart system gets to you after a while, still have it on my phone tho. The polish might be the only reason I come back

just opened AB2 right now and wtf I suddenly have every bird and they're all at level three now. ok then

also looks like SW2 is free to play now, I'll try that out.
>>
>>83001455
>it'll most likely be a box office smash
we should all go watch Civil War again. It's about to break a billion and we need to make sure it stays ahead of Angry Birds.
>>
>>83009506
I said that the reviews were bad and that we shouldn't support the idea of making a movie out of a mobile game anyway. In their defense, they mostly just wanted to check out the new theater that opened nearby.
>>
>>83007092
>Now its anyone who follows Islam who is the enemy. And you have 9/11 and 7/7 and the Paris attacks and Charlie Hebdo which makes the point more far more valid than it ever has been before, and I certainly won't deny them or say that resentment or hatred of Muslims is in any way wrong, but the arguments remain the same they always have and even though the people they're against this time are actually an enemy, it doesn't make some (Though certainly not all) of the arguments any less bollocks.
So what you're really saying is that people have been crying wolf about immigrants who weren't a problem for so long that now a certain group of immigrants ARE a problem, everybody is ignoring and even denying criticism of them because they don't want to believe it? That seems like this movie's message too anon.
>>
>>82998702
So it is good?. Vidya movies will take over hero movies?
>>
File: sonys_resume.jpg (79 KB, 615x310) Image search: [Google]
sonys_resume.jpg
79 KB, 615x310
>>83001697
Now now, Sony had two good movies once.
>>
>>82999987
Damn it, did I get stuck in the movie Equilibrium again?
>>
>>83009524
Seasons is good if you don't mind the limited selection of birds. It has shit tons of levels and is the hardest one overall.
>>
>>83008658
I'll take things that never happened for $100, John
>>
>>83010040
yeah its pretty good. kinda hate that it coin-locks every course past the NBA one but it seems like the coins come fast if you three-star every course then watch an ad to triple the winnings. wouldnt call it a limited selection of birds though. More than Angry Birds 2
>>
>>83000590
>''Scream that to one of me thousand faces m8 & not in nightmares & see wot eldrich horrors come about''
>>
>>83007679
Muslims specifically point up to the sky in reference to allah, not at anyone else and it's not a 'peace' or V for victory sign either.
>>
File: 1455003980504.jpg (67 KB, 540x588) Image search: [Google]
1455003980504.jpg
67 KB, 540x588
>>83000590
>>83010291
Got this one.
>>
>>82998702
i dont understand /pol/s theory about the movie

so the pigs are supposed to represent muslims/terrorists/whatever

but the birds are the ones flying into/crashing into buildings??
>>
File: coexist.jpg (24 KB, 602x250) Image search: [Google]
coexist.jpg
24 KB, 602x250
>>83011025

See >>82999369

Compare to pic. It's well beyond theory now, the subtext is the Islamic invasion of Europe.
>>
>>83011489
All of those only apply to people who fail to respect Islamic culture.
>>
>>83011489
Stop posting that picture. I hate it. In Christianity, baby murdering was a pasttime for Pagans, slavery was everywhere, and so was polygamy. All this murder and shit is just stuff that made sense in context in the past but in nowadays, should be ignored.
>>
>>83011601
>baby murdering was a pasttime for Pagans
>Pagans
>In Christianity
>>
>>83011601
>Baby murdering was a past time for Pagans
So that'd make Christians pretty anti-Baby Murder
>>
>>83011587
>murder and terrorism is perfectly ok if it happens to people that don't agree with us

Muslims confirmed for proto SJWs.
>>
>>83011763
It's quite understandable, just like the death penalty for apostasy, it is not done out of hatred for the sinner but to protect the souls of others.
>>
>>83001002
Last I saw was Zootopia with some cousins and it was pretty quiet, even full of kids.
>>
>>83005581
The birds were completely friendly and accepting of the pigs UNTIL they after they stole their eggs and bombed their village. Their was never a second guess or doubt otherwise, they were still tolerant. What the the hell would you want, a movie where the birds look at their destroy homes and row over to the pigs to cry for not giving up their eggs soon enough? You know forcing any ideology hard enough, despite intentions can still be bad right?
>>
>>83011601
I bet you think the Crusades were some horrible black mark on history too?

They only happened because of Muslim conquest taking their holy cities, of which Islamic conquest is still happening today of subtle genocide instead of 100% pillaging.
>>
>>82998702
AFRO
>>
>>83011601
>Stop posting that picture. I hate it.

#triggered
>>
>>83011601
>implying christianity is any better

At least they don't try to deceive the rest of the world by pretending to the "Religion of Peace".

Look up "Taqiya".
>>
>>83005480
>Goldberg
T-thanks, /pol/.
>>
>>83006191
I hate all this ideological witch-hunting bullshit. Cannot a movie just be a fun dumb movie without it needing to preach an agenda or be on "MY side' or whatever. I'm sure the writers and makers of the film made it to get their paychecks and put out a quick buck, nowhere were they discussing what sort of deep seated political allegory to tell.

God damn, this is why all media is going to shit. We have to Politically Correctify the shit out of basically everything so it matches someones agenda, because god forbid anything just be entertainment for the sake of entertainment.

>Or maybe the birds should coexist with the pigs rather than persecute them.
Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>83011943
No, the crusades wiped out the Pagans and non-christ worshippers. God bless.
>>83012033
Who gives a shit. Christians lie all the time.
As long as they repent, it's all good.
>>
>>83011814
>punishment is usually slow and painful death via community stoning
>saving the souls of others
The removal of westernized strongmen was a mistake.
>>
>>83011943
>Subtle genocide

How can you describe any kind of genocide as subtle?
Besides the Catholic Church never gave a shit about those cities they only called the crusade to stop in fighting against each other.
>>
>>83006659
This is such a foolishly ideological post, for all your ramblings and fanatical viewpoints you're playing right into "The Lefts" hands with such a simplistic POV.
>>
>>83012142

EVERYBODY SANE gives a shit. "Uhh christians did bad shit so we should let muslams keep ruining the entire world"
>>
>>83012142
Everyone lies.

Islam has just taken it a step further, by making it a holy duty to lie to non muslims.
>>
File: 1456869016759.png (159 KB, 1083x1024) Image search: [Google]
1456869016759.png
159 KB, 1083x1024
>>82999266
Better one
>>
>>83012264
I hate this shit. You live in a literal bubble, not just one of ignorance but both responsibility and affluence. If you're part of a 1st world country then you are part of a nation that runs the world and ruins the world on it's leisure.

A bunch of "muslams" running around isn't the problem here. It's like shitting in your bed and making your house into a garbage dumb, and then complaining when rats and vermin immigrate into your home. You made your bed, now lie in it.
>>
File: Disgusting.png (322 KB, 467x473) Image search: [Google]
Disgusting.png
322 KB, 467x473
>>83009575
>we need to make sure it stays ahead of Angry Birds
>>
File: 1334626896739.jpg (51 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1334626896739.jpg
51 KB, 720x480
>>83009575
>we should all go watch Civil War again. It's about to break a billion and we need to make sure it stays ahead of Angry Birds.

Oh my gay god, the MCult is a real thing. You faggots did this with GoTG when TMNT came out & you're going to do it again with Angry Birds.
>>
File: 1342.png (247 KB, 412x412) Image search: [Google]
1342.png
247 KB, 412x412
>>83001455
Frankly, as awful as it is, I'd take Angry Birds over capeshit.
>>
>>83012741
>You made your bed now lie in it
Why?
>>
>>83012926
Well alright, sorry about my generalizations. But you shouldn't be mad at muslims because they're just victims. Sure some of them are bad, but most of them are good, and all of them don't really belong in random European countries. They're fleeing for their lives because of circumstances beyond their control due to imperialism and wars fought for the interest of those who would abuse and use them. I don't like to infantize people but they really hold no responsibility in what's occurring and the whole "Leech" narrative is just a way to whine that you view brown people with a different culture as you are liable for what's happened to them.

Europe needs to fix their shit and send them back to their countries, not take advantage of them because they see free labor statistics in their eyes. So if you're going to get mad at anything, blame the homewreckers and enablers in the 1st world. It's pointless to get mad at people who are powerless.
>>
>>83012986
Because you have a fucking computing device and probably good internet if you're on 4chan, not to mention you can read, are educated and likely not mal-nourished. Since you've benefited off the luxuries of your culture and country you should take part in it's faults and be prepared to lie down when it digs it's own grave due to outsiders.

Otherwise, immigrate away and get the fuck out. But that'd make you a hypocrite so..
>>
>https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2016/01/09/analyst-europes-muslim-male-refugee-problem-and-why-its-dangerous/

>Canada is the one country so far that seems to think this is cause for concern. Faced with similarly skewed sex ratios among asylum-seekers, the new liberal administration of Justin Trudeau announced in late November that, starting in 2016, it would accept only women, accompanied children and families from Syria. Specifically excluded would be unaccompanied minor males and single adult males (unless they are members of the LGBTQ community); those excluded will primarily be older teen and young adult men.

>single adult males (unless they are members of the LGBTQ community)
>Muh Patriarchy: Even these poor powerless refugees bring in PATRIARCHY
Just, why? The hypocrisy in this really pisses me off.
>>
>>83013266

This post was meant for >>83009575
>>
>>83013188
Can't I stay and not import third world problems?
>>
>>83013319
That depends, do you pay Taxes?
>>
>>83013269
So... to get past the border all they have to do is pretend their faggots? Seems like a pretty breezy policy. Just claim some special snowflake identity like they're "Allah-Kin" or something.
>>
>>83013356
Which one means I get to tell ISIS to fuck off?
>>
>>83013392
Muslims are the epitome of "No Homo"
>>
>>83013269
I still find D. Trump's statements about mexicans pretty funny and ironic in retrospect, since Muslims coming across Europe literally ARE rapist and reported rape/sexual assault rates are skyrocketing through the roof in countries that accept immigrants.
>>
>>83013269
To be honest, they shouldn't let any males in, regardless of age, faggotry or muh mom
>>
>>83013408
Well, neither. You should go join Russia or the Kurds if you want to go do that.
>>
>>83013576
Okay, but that might get kind of annoying. Do you want a whole bunch of hobos smelling up and dwelling outside of your sidewalk because you won't let them in?
>>
>>83013540
To be fair there are illegals doing rapes too. But they keep it to the illegal girls.
>>83013585
Do the Kurdish propaganda girls put out?
>>
>>83013118
Mohammed please leave
>>
>>83013702
>>>/tumblr/
>>
All of the /pol/ talk aside, is the movie good or not?
>>
>>83013768
It's a movie based on a mobile game
No it's not
>>
>>83013768
With all the flak, I don't have a good read. Also, consider it's weight class. Video game movie. Kids movie.
>>
>>82998702
>Sony Pictures continues to live another day
JUST
U
S
T
>>
>>83001455
I mean, at it's core it's an okay enough movie that most just treat as background noise while batman v. superman was actively disappointing.
>>
>>83013639
Yeah but they don't call it Rape. Illegals don't know about due process or their rights, or birth control of that matter.
>>
>>83013762
>tumblr has finally realized that muslims are a dangerous cancer to all western societies
Hot damn, it's finally happening
>>
>>83013768
Animation wise, it's really gorgeous but the script itself is mediocre
>>
>>83013616
If the other option is letting them in my house, yes.
>>
>>83013540
He's not wrong though, that's why people just turn into angry generalizations of "HE'S A RACIST!" when he's referring to illegals, instead of proving him wrong.
>>
>>83013768
I saw it, it's enjoyable to blow a quick 2 hours on, but not memorable past that.Not as a good as Zootopia though.
I'd say a little below
>Comfy tier
>>
>>82998702
You lied to me /co/ & /v/ You said Sony would be dead!
>>
>>83013616
Hobos can be easily removed from the sidewalk
Hobos cannot be easily removed when they make themselves at home in your house
>>
>>83009713
Fuck you, add Arthur Christmas to that list.
>>
>>83013941
Regardless of whatever statement he's trying to make, he's not basing it on statistics or anything that would make him sound convincing. People aren't mad and calling him Racist because of that, but the way he goes about inflammatory remarks. Not very subtly, no tact to his hide his spittle.

Bill Clinton said many of the same things Trump said now (Including on Immigrants), but he didn't outright say it like "Muslims are rapist and terrorists."
>>
>>83014052
>but he didn't outright say it like "Muslims are rapist and terrorists."
because that would be the truth and the clintons have a strange aversion to that
>>
>>83013993
>Hobos can be easily removed from the sidewalk
Not when they're on an entire continent. Also, the analogy somewhat fails because in this case you're dooming them to someone elses home, there are no 'sidewalks' in international borders. It's like Germany pushing all their incoming immigrants into France like trash and brushing up their hands saying "Problem solved, not my problem now. GG."
>>
>>83013768
It was cute
>>
>>83014084
Not really, because when you say it like that you're conferring a specific thing and makes you sound WACIST.

Like this anon; White people are murderers and rapist! Their are white people across the country raping and murdering RIGHT NOW. Don't you think something should be done?

See, technically this 100% true. It's irrefutable. Phrasing is everything tho.
>>
>>83014190
If only there was information regarding how many Muslims have beliefs that are backwards and incompatible with our society.
>>
>>83014107
Closer to Hungary building a fence and beating the shit out of migrants while simultaneously not giving much of anything in welfare to them, the problem is that every nation needs to do that but they aren't.
>>
>>83013118
So why don't your young able bodied men stay in their countries and fight for their people's future in the first place instead of running away to Europe to become welfare check cashing rapists, Mohammed?
>victims
Even your women think you're pathetic and pray for liberation by real men.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8n-eo5fDYU
>>
Any good torrents?
>>
>>83014084
ZING!!
>>
>>83014262
Well the statement in question was on Mexicans, not muslims. There aren't really many statistics showing mexicans rape and commit crime higher than Caucasian Americans. Those statistics are mainly focused on black folk and rising black crime

We cannot tell rates for Muslims because European countries have stopped making statistics, since facts are inconvenient. Last time Sweden did a poll for Allah's followers the stats showed rape rose around 1472% in the years since it opened it's borders.
>>
>>83014295
So you're just going to beat the shit out of millions of immigrants and build WALL West/East Germany style? That's your solution, chugging your head in the sand blind as you stroke your dick off to the lube given to you off the backs of foreigners?
>>
>>83014306
>stay in their countries and fight for their people's future in the first place
They try. We sent soldiers and drones there to wipe them out when things don't go our way or those 'able bodied men' are inconvenient :^)
Also
>Mohammed
>>>/tumblr/
We have a place for people like you.
>>
>>83014520
>That's your solution, chugging your head in the sand blind as you stroke your dick off to the lube given to you off the backs of foreigners?
I've been trying to parse this sentence for a while now and it remains one of the most nonsensical things I've seen today
How is stopping the problem at its source being blind? What has been provided by any of these muslim "refugees"?
Don't you have some jihad to do, mohammed?
>>
File: 1446498302100.gif (343 KB, 540x399) Image search: [Google]
1446498302100.gif
343 KB, 540x399
Just saw the movie today with a friend, it was okay

Pretty much my expectations that it wouldn't be amazing, but not as bad as it could've been. I feel like the editing could've been better and the movie could've taken some time to slow down more instead of being so fast pace. There are funny moments, the cast is great, and some lines and moments have the potential to be funnier or more impactful, but the sound department timing pulled back on that, with so many things going on at the same time.

Again, not the greatest, but it could've been worse given what it's based on. I came in with low expectations, and I was entertained to say the least.

Wished there was more Hannibal Burd though.

I wasn't expecting the lesbian birds, the bird orgie statue.
>>
>>83014583
>>83014520
>>83013118
>this mad muslim
You're scum and you deserve to live in a war torn shithole because everything you believe in is antithetical to every advanced society
Go fuck a goat and rape your cousin
>>
>>83014520
Yes. People try to overcomplicate the world, and aren't willing to admit the simple truth that might has always made right and this whole idea of truth and justice winning is just propaganda written by history's victors.

>>83013762
>>83014583
>people who say bad things about Islam should go to tumblr
What, to try and redpill them?
>>
>>83014520
Eliminate all welfare to refugees and start deportations to country of origin to deal with internal problems then refuse entry and asylum to all or most refugees until concrete documents can be produced and they go through a system.

Unemployment, criminality and even depression is incredibly high among refugees and keeping them to be pets or slave labor is not ethical or safe. Create safe zones and get other Arab countries to actually contribute for once or deal with the same problems they fund.
>>
>>83013118
>you are liable for what's happened to them
No I'm not, my government is. By that logic aren't muslims from countries where the government fucked shit up as responsible for what happened?
>>
>>83014626
>How is stopping the problem at its source being blind?
The source is 1st world countries fucking up everything for the 3rd world whenever it serves their interest. If you were 'stopping' it you'd take a knife to Washington and make it so nothing leaves that country and we take nothing back from it.
>What has been provided by any of these muslim "refugees"?
How about the Lithium that powers your cell/puter battery and Magnesium alloy casing mined from child-slaves and mines in desert countries?
>Don't you have some jihad to do, mohammed?
>Look Mommy I posted a clever troll response, aren't I smart? Where's my noble prize for shitposting XD?
>>
>>83014052
>the way he goes about inflammatory remarks.
If you read the art of the deal, you'd know how he uses that to gain more press about himself and his brand.
He literally made many news outlets 'correct' him on black on black crime statistics when he retweeted a photo saying it was something like 94% with the real numbers somewhere in the high 80%. He just made the media bring up and tell the truth on a subject they would never lead with on the air.

Then he does it again with the 9/11 incident where Muslims where caught celebrating in various areas of the US and abroad; something very briefly mentioned and snuffed out 15 years ago to shed light on it again recently. This often being the first time a lot of young people seen of it.

His 'inflammatory remarks' is clearly stated within pages of his first book as a tool. Look up old 80s and 90s footage of him on TV and interviews, he's very sly and intelligent. The one seen on TV today is the 'other' Trump to gain favor of the silent majority that shares his views. He'll make a top tier President.
>>
>>83014697
>I have no arguments so if I call you a muslim enough I can polish my knob and feel good about being a piece of shit while the world suffers
How's it feel living in a world where everything you have, where everything given to you on a silver platter is responsible from shitholes you wouldn't dare step foot in?
>>
>>83014949
The problem is disgusting muslims being violent and uncontrollable and using their opportunity to cause mayhem wherever they go. Other people cannot make someone scum, they were scum to begin with
Just so happens that the best way to identify scum is if they are muslim or not
>>
>>83014720
No seriously,
Fuck off back to
>>>/tumblr
I can smell your petroleum hairdye and lack of deodorant all the way from here.
>>
File: 1451355822729.jpg (44 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1451355822729.jpg
44 KB, 512x384
>>83015016
Feels good
>>
>>83015016
Feels pretty damn good because the country I live in is advanced and secular enough to not blow itself up time and time again over stupid religious disagreement, nor are the people that live in my country bloodthirsty savages in a death cult
Maybe if you and yours weren't barbarians, you shithole could be nice, too
>>
>>83014720
>and aren't willing to admit the simple truth that might has always made right
This is ideological horseshit at it's highest level. People use this "Survival of the Fittest" meme nowdays and have ever since the Church croaked over and they couldn't say "God made it so who are you to question his verdict?"
>>
File: oscar2016.jpg (69 KB, 1200x679) Image search: [Google]
oscar2016.jpg
69 KB, 1200x679
>>83015062
>I can smell your petroleum hairdye and lack of deodorant all the way from here.
>>
>>83015062
>I don't understand what tumblr is or what I am saying, but I'll double down on it anyway
Ironically, the only person that needs to go back to tumblr is you
>>
File: cecil rhodes.jpg (485 KB, 1347x1600) Image search: [Google]
cecil rhodes.jpg
485 KB, 1347x1600
>>83015016
Feels imperial man. Damn I love being a straight white English speaking male, I won the lottery of life.
>>
>>83015062
Does tumblr hate muslims or do you not know what tumblr is?
>>
>>83014949
None of that explains why we should care or take responsibility for these people if they will contribute nothing once they are here. You call the mining operations terrifying and horrible? Okay, you are welcome to become a homesteader and only use your and your immediate neighbor's resources. If you can't or feel that it is an unfair burden on you when others should make sacrifices for and because of you you need to grow the hell up and accept that lithium, coltan and probably most of the rare earth materials used for most tech are extracted from countries that are SIGNIFICANTLY poorer than you and always must be for you to have the privilege to shitpost your leftist drivel on /co/.
>>
>>83014808
That would only be ideal if the country helping with this proposed solution had any intention of resolving whatever firefight goes on back home. Otherwise you're basically sentencing them to death, a la Cuba or flee'ers of the USSR a time ago. Which is arguably hard and impossible because many of these issues are rooted in their culture, but to actually fix this the trick would be to disregard this whole mockup Leftist "Multicultural" meme which liberals use as a fat excuse to not feel guilty about what goes on in other countries, even if it affects them back home.
>>
>>83005764
It's not like the birds were calling the pigs filthy sandpiggers by the end or anything.
Fixed.
>>
File: implyingyourfunmatters.png (241 KB, 714x474) Image search: [Google]
implyingyourfunmatters.png
241 KB, 714x474
>>83015179
>>83015132
>>83015121
>taking the b8
>>
>>83014950
I actually had it in a tab once, didn't read it. Scott Adams has a pretty good run down of him on his blog however.

I know full well he's not a 'real' racist, he's just speaking for the presses and doing whatever he thinks will get him attention. It doesn't make him not a narcissistic douche.
>>
File: foodfight.gif (1003 KB, 220x190) Image search: [Google]
foodfight.gif
1003 KB, 220x190
>>83015016
>My ancestors sold my ancestors to people who become my ancestors
>Have fun in America, slave hahahaha
Feels pretty lucky desu. Given the circumstances, statistics and my own standing, extremely lucky.

like holy shit what are the odds

lmao
>>
File: 242.png (2 MB, 2000x1224) Image search: [Google]
242.png
2 MB, 2000x1224
>>83015087
>you shithole could be nice, too
So Detroit?

>>83015121
>>83015132
>>>/tumblr/

>>83015179
Yeah it's where you need to head back to fuckstain.
>http://justnationalistthings.tumblr.com/
>>
>>83015524
wew lad
>>
>>83015254
Hence why I said that safe zones are the only logical choice that isn't completely shit though refugee camps usually turn to shitholes of their own volition there's no reason to make them in the middle of a European country that they do not know the language of and will never escape even after they are promised they will.

The best thing would be arming a secular strongman and this time try not killing him when he tries to stand up to western hegemony becasue lol they're still mostly dirtfarmers.

>>83015474
>the ancestors of the guys who sold your ancestors are probably dying in an industrial slum right now
It sucks but you dodged a bullet, kek.
>>
File: trou de eau.png (1 MB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
trou de eau.png
1 MB, 1000x750
>>83015016
>the clothes I wear were manufactured in British Colombia, made from crops in Saskatchewan
>the gas I burn was excavated in Alberta
>the food I eat was grown in Ontario and Manitoba or caught in the Maritimes
>the electricity I use was created in Quebec
And my wife is an Abenaki Metis
Feels Canadian man
>>
>>83015695
>his prime minister is a retarded cuck
Feel proud when you get a real government
>>
>>83015231
>None of that explains why we should care or take responsibility for these people

White guilt and leftist liberal trash aside, maybe because you realize some people have it worse and are just handed a raw deal? So you and me and people like us are given everything in life and 1st world sugardaddys, okay good great. I'm not going to go all preachy and 'Ebenezer Scrooge' on why you should feel responsible for taking care of the world and feel any sympathy for the fact that we live in a spoiled affluent bubble built on the blood of everyone else.

But is it that hard to give a single fuck when you realize how badly these people have been screwed over? And I say people, because, even if many of them are 3rd world muslims who may be culturally predestined to be shitheads, they are still people.

And maybe they don't belong in Europe, and most should probably be deported back But the current handling of them is absolutely sickening. The 'Welcome Refugees' agenda is just an excuse to exploit their labor, and the other solution used so far has been to snatch them off to Turkey via paying Turkey to do it (A country responsible for many of the migrants, which is a sickening and cowardly move by Europe).

Either you live in a world completely objective where you shouldn't 'care or take responsibility' for anything and anyone but yourself, or you realize there's a world outside yourself and maybe some benevolent shit should be done, that doesn't involve pushing aside muslims nor hugging would-be rapists.

I don't know what point I'm making anymore, I just wanted to rant.
>>
>>83015806
I shouldn't care or take responsibility for them because I didn't put them in their situation. I didn't choose to be born in america, just like they didn't choose to be born in the middle east.
Yeah, they got a raw deal, but why should another country suffer for it?
>>
>>83015806
>some people have it worse and are just handed a raw deal?
Handed a raw deal nothing. Their countries are trash because they made them trash and no one wants to take the effort to fix it, since fixing it means critically examining their own culture
Fuck em. They can die in their desert. But the thing is, they are trying to bring their backwards and broken views into MY country and call ME a bad person for not wanting MY home to end up looking like THEIR home.
And the stupid "they are being exploited for labor" point that you keep trotting out is so retarded and wrong that I cannot even begin to take you seriously. These scum are being given benefits for free at cost to the actual citizens and taxpayers because they are brown and oh so put upon by OTHER BROWN PEOPLE. Their problems are their own doing, and if they don't want to fix them they can deal with it
>>
>>83015806
>Either you live in a world completely objective where you shouldn't 'care or take responsibility' for anything and anyone but yourself
Sounds fine with me
>>
>>82999369
>giving a fuck about /pol/
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.