[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I like Midnighter am I gay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: dmidpm8fkgj4mid9b155.png (473 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
dmidpm8fkgj4mid9b155.png
473 KB, 636x358
I like Midnighter am I gay?
>>
Depends, do you like him as a hero or as a man loving another man?
Last one is pretty gay first one is not
>>
Don't think so.

I'm straight and I like Midnighter too. If I like Wolverine, does that mean I'm Canadian?
>>
>>82994352
Nah, Middy is pretty fun to read about. His appearance in Grayson was pretty damn entertaining and he bounced off the rest of the cast really well.
You might be an edgelord though depending on why you like him.
>>
>>82994387
>If I like Wolverine, does that mean I'm Canadian?

Yes.
>>
>>82994352
You post in /co/, baby.
>>
>>82994352

yes. yes you are. please pull of your pants and bend over for the mandatory sodomizing. Your gimp daddy will be here in a minute. do not forget your hotpants on the way out.
>>
File: 1463589074088.jpg (23 KB, 533x335) Image search: [Google]
1463589074088.jpg
23 KB, 533x335
>>82994424
Sweet, guess I'm coming to Canada then.
>>
File: reallygoodatit.png (530 KB, 540x512) Image search: [Google]
reallygoodatit.png
530 KB, 540x512
>>82994352
Nah, he's just a lovable bastard like that.
>>
>>82994352
Yes and a SJW
>>
>>82994601
>nearly as fast as the Flash

Yeah that's not happening. Why are the writers such hacks? Couldn't they say "almost as fast as Superman" like the good ol' days?
>>
>>82994352
No don't worry. If you were gay you would like Dick Grayson instead.
>>
>>82994864
I don't see a problem here. It's not like villains actually know anything about the speedforce. They're all casuals.
>>
>>82994352
This OP >>82994601
Middy is well-written enough that you sometimes forget that he was gay in the first place. Most writers use homosexuality as a mean to drive the plot, hence the unpopularity of gay characters
>>
>>82994352

Does liking Freddy Mercury make you gay? No.

Midnighter is a likable character. Although I admit I haven't read a lot of his DC appearances, just Wildstorm stuff. He started off as this edgy Batman knock-off and basically became his own character. It's great.

>>82994601

Does he still have his neural implants?
>>
>>82994352
I'm gay.
I was unimpressed with this run, except FOR the Grayson issues, and liked Midnighter better in Grayson AND in his last (pre New 52) run.

I wouldn't sweat it, anon, sex is just a cultural construct.
>>
>>82997634
Faggot.
>>
>>82996594
Yeah, he does. You should check out his Nu52 solo run, it absolutely made up for the shitty Stormwatch book they had.
>>
>>82994352
Yes, you can suck my dick now.
>>
>>82997948
Damn straight
>>
Am straight. Or maybe a 2 on the Kinsey scale since I browse /co/ & /fit/ mostly. Love Middy. He's flawed. He's sarcastic. He's a buff dude. He kicks heads and they explode. What's not to love?
>>
>>82994566
Ah, I still remember my first mandatory sodomizing. Nostalgia, man.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.