[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Uncle Grandpa!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: 18989252.jpg (79 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
18989252.jpg
79 KB, 800x480
THIS IS THE OFFICIAL UNCLE GRANDPA 100% CERTIFIED TALKBACK THREAD IF YOU SEE A DUPLICATE OR OTHERWISE UNOFFICIAL UNCLE GRANDPA 0% CERTIFIED TALKBACK THREAD PLEASE RE-DIRECT THEM HERE

>Fleas Help Me

BY THE WAY MAKE SURE TO HAVE A GOOD MORNIN'!
>>
Get a load of Old Man /v/ here.
>>
these fleas are gross
>>
Sorry, somehow I missed this thread on the catalog.

Has /co/ always had only like ten people who watch UG, or is the ever-shrinking size of these threads due to it coming on early on a weekend and/or the sudden cancellation?
>>
>>82991342
most of /co/ never gave UG a chance after the pilot
>>
WELL, SHIT

TENGEN TOPPA UNCLE GRANDPA
>>
>>82991358
Pearls before swine. This show has some of the best cartooning I've seen in years.
>>
>>82991404
i like thats its just a cartoon

no drama
>>
>>82991422
Speaking of drama...
>Disney Princess parody on PPG
How many thinkpiece articles and butthurt /co/ threads will THIS one launch?
>>
Video game episode starts any minute. Taking all bets, what will be the most recent game they parody?

I'm thinking given their predilection for gross monsters, squiddlydiddly rock music and general over-the-top-ness, the makers are Big Fucking Fans of DOOM.
>>
>>82991342
This is one of the few times I remembered and got to a stream in time. Probably would have forgot again if it wasn't for that stupid Pizza Steve thread that got deleted.
>>
...did anyone here ever play jacks as a kid? I never did, and I still don't understand how.
>>
>>82991570
you bounce a ball then pick up a jack and catch the ball. then you bounce the ball and pick up two jacks. etc.
>>
AHAHAHA

I was hoping they'd make a joke about game installing/updating, and not just jump right into a bunch of Atari references.
>>
id much rather hang with pizza steve than mr gus

>old fashioned reality
>>
>>82991608
...oh. That's a bit simpler than I imagined. I always thought it somehow involved using the ball to ricochet the jack into the air, which seemed stupidly difficult and dangerous since they're basically caltrops with rounded points, but that makes more sense.
>>
>>82991183
Bump
>>
File: Fleas titlecard.jpg (221 KB, 1733x963) Image search: [Google]
Fleas titlecard.jpg
221 KB, 1733x963
Download Link

https://mega.nz/#!i54RjCoI!sUSMdKN79n7jHx6n1EhOlL-a0zU4FeCSw93So0IhZNY
>>
OOOOH YEAAAH
>>
>>82991731
Thanks.
>>
I kinda wished for more pizza Steve and Mr.gus friendship arc. Wish they still remembered that.
>>
File: frankenstein juice.png (714 KB, 1280x738) Image search: [Google]
frankenstein juice.png
714 KB, 1280x738
Sunny D commercial reference will never stop being hilarious and anyone who says differently is a fool.
>>
File: 1437826562462.png (13 KB, 364x316) Image search: [Google]
1437826562462.png
13 KB, 364x316
>>82992507
>that violet drink
>>
File: gr.png (126 KB, 366x499) Image search: [Google]
gr.png
126 KB, 366x499
Of all the craziness that went on this episode, watching this salty motherfucker lose his shit may have been my favorite part.
>>
>>82992507
>blue moose
>>
File: grrrr mornin'.png (148 KB, 452x392) Image search: [Google]
grrrr mornin'.png
148 KB, 452x392
>>
>>82992507
>FRANKENSTEIN JUICE! It brings you to life!
...that''s actually a good brand name/tagline combo.
>>
>>82993246
Pictured: Plague of Gripes
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.