[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Couldn't a large deal of the issues in the Ultimate universe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Ultimate_X-Men_Vol_1_1.jpg (48 KB, 400x597) Image search: [Google]
Ultimate_X-Men_Vol_1_1.jpg
48 KB, 400x597
Couldn't a large deal of the issues in the Ultimate universe be avoided if Xavier just let Magneto die way back in the first arc of Ultimate X-Men? Is it entirely Xavier's fault that the world had that big of a downward spiral of decay? Just imagine if Ultimatum never happened.
>>
So happy I avoided ultimate Marcel like the plague while I was reading Ultimate Spider-Man
>>
>>82991011
>Couldn't a large deal of the issues in the bible be avoided if Jesus had choked on a pea when he was 8?
>>
>>82991011
Yes, most conflict in fiction can be eliminated by killing some of the main characters at the beginning of the story.
>>
>>82991135
I'm just saying all his attempts at "saving" Magneto only lead to a planet that's going to be scarred for generations assuming it ever recovers. What good even came from it?
>>
>>82991011
Was Ultimate X-men good. I haven't read it in years. I remember Cyclops being a douche,Wraith being a white guy, and Magneto was more brutal. I also remembered the series having a hate boner for George Bush. Then again, every one did back then.
>>
>>82991322
It was okay until the end of Kirkman run.
>>
>>82991322
There were some very enjoyable comics.

I remember Ultimate War being really good.
>>
>>82991095
....would it?
>>
>>82991460
I think Kirkman's run is where it really started going downhill. He destroyed Nightcrawler by making hate Colossus and kidnap Dazzler, and his Apocalypse/Phoenix arc was godawful.
>>
A lot of shit was SHIELD's fault too desu
>>
>>82991092
But Ultimate Marvel was great outside of Ultimate X-men and everything Loeb wrote.
>>
>>82995264
But Ultimate X-Men up until Kirkman is decent to great and better than a lot of UF4
>>
>>82995264
Ultimate X-Men always came off as meh or generic X-Men related stuff
>>
>>82995437
UFF until Carey's run (which was mixed) was solid
>>
God, I remember this comic. I was in 5th grade when this was coming out. I thought I was so fucking cool for reading it.
>>
>>82995878
I disliked Millar, but the first arc was pretty competent and Ellis' issues were great.
>>
>>82995830
It was the "cool" X-men comic for kids who were too dumb to understand New X-Men but had just seen the 2000 movie.
>>
>>82995981
I think Millar's was a step down from Ellis, but it had a good set of bones.
Namor was his weakest arc, but the Ult. Fright Four and Doom's end were just really entertaining.
>>
>>82995913
what are you feeling now?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.