[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Germs episode of Invader Zim gave me a crippling germ phobia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
The Germs episode of Invader Zim gave me a crippling germ phobia for years.

Has a cartoon ever traumatized you like that?
>>
>>82989593
>it's a "character is afraid of germs" episode
>>
>>82989593
Why didn't you just cover yourself in MEAT
>>
>>82989593
I actually showed this clip to a friend of mine back in high school. Usually shit like this is his kind of humor, but it managed to traumatize him to the point that he avoided me for an entire semester.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO3fYphfzJE
>>
>>82989593

I remember there was an episode of Arthur where the kids were playing with marbles. Buster picks one up, and someone remarks that the marble he's holding looks like a tiny planet. It then zooms in on the marble, and you can hear the tiny screaming of its inhabitants begging for help, just before Buster rubs it on his shirt, and the screaming stops abruptly.

That really fucked me up as a kid.
>>
>>82989593
The part where he ripped the kids eyes out fucked me up i love violance and zim now
>>
>>82989970
Buster, destroyer of worlds
>>
>>82989593
I think the point of that episode was a backhand to germaphobes
>>
>>82989593
I like the one where the robot eat waffle with the happy screw boy then they get attacked by demons
>>
Seriously the Halloween special where a demonic world comes out of dibs head scared me. As a kid who had horrible nightmares, then I see this episode and start to fear that the monsters I dream of could escape my head. Left me a little unsettled for a while.
>>
I have a phobia of tar pits. Thanks, LBT
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.