[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was Tony smiling at the end of the movie while reading Steve's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26
File: Tony-stark-i-am-iron-man.jpg (28 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
Tony-stark-i-am-iron-man.jpg
28 KB, 400x267
Why was Tony smiling at the end of the movie while reading Steve's letter? If that were me i'd be fucking pissed. He found out who killed his parents and the dickhead kicks his ass while protecting the murderer and has the balls to tell him "We'll be there for you if you need me"
What the fuck???? You fucking beat the shit out of him and lied to him when he needed you the most lmfao
And correct me if Im wrong, but didn't Tony kill Steve AND Bucky in the comics??
>>
Sequels sequels sequels
>>
>>82988663
>>82988717
Because Steve apologized and Tony clearly acted out of at-the-moment rage in the hydra base
>>
>>82988760
>see perfect evidence of someone killing your family
>murderer doesn't even feel sorry
>totally justifiable rage
>gets punished for it
Yeah no thats bs. Tony got fucked over by almost everyone in this movie.
>>
>muh friend
>muh making up for the past
>he's innocent I swear Tony don't kill my boyfriend :(
>>
The entire movie revolved around Tony getting beat up or taking the blame for things he wasn't responsible for
>>
>>82988663
I have a feeling it was a focus group thing. Can't have a not totally happy ending.
>>
>>82988815
>>see perfect evidence of someone killing your family

Mind control, Bucky didn't do it by choice
>>
>>82990660
The simple fact of the matter with the Mind Control is that at one point, after Bucky broke free of Hydra's control, he could have gone to Steve and taken responsibility, put himself under observation, but he just fled.

Simply put, he is kind of Tony's opposite in the film, not Steve. Tony, despite all the horrid shit he is responsible for, took responsibility for. Maybe not in the best way, but he took responsibility. Bucky fled, just felt guilty, despite the danger he KNEW he represented to the world.
>>
>>82988663
Because it was only circumstance and manipulation that ever brought them to blows. The implication Here is tony has had time to reflect and even though there's so much between them now it was nice to know cap would still have his back and be there if he needed him regardless of their troubles.
Are people literally autistic here? Not the dumb way people use the term. I mean actually incapable of making normal I interpersonal emotional connections like regular folks. Cos I seriously think that may be the case
>>
>>82990782
>after Bucky broke free of Hydra's control, he could have gone to Steve and taken responsibility, put himself under observation, but he just fled.

That's a very unrealistic view on things. Bucky's programming wasn't broken instantly, it was a slow breakdown and he still didn't know who he was.
>>
>>82990782
Did you miss the memo where he says He didn't do it. Tony created Ultron by his own will, Bucky was force dinto Hydra service. Bucky is completely innocent, only free will and consent are accountable for crime
>>
>>82988815
What the fuck do you think "I remember all of them" meant?
>>
>>82990855
Just putting myself in Tony's shoes. I wouldn't be so nonchalant and buddy buddy about it if I just witnessed the death of my parents and the guy responsible is standing right next to me.
>>
>>82990782
Yeah, but having been in a few rough patches myself, I get why Bucky would want some space and time to just... process. He's also a man out of time, and getting his bearings might just be something he felt like he couldn't do with someone else there, especially since he doesn't know what government entities he can trust. I get it man, he should turn himself in (he does at the end of Civil War), but I also understand why he wanted to collect whats left of himself before he does so.
>>
>>82988815
>>see perfect evidence of someone killing your family
>>murderer doesn't even feel sorry
>>totally justifiable rage
>>gets punished for it
You haven't seen the movie, haven't you?
>>
>>82990782
Bucky is dangerous when people brainwash him into being dangerous. Turning himself in to SHIELD or even a world government very likely would end up with that exact thing happening.
>>
>>82990927
That alone is more proof the accords are a bad idea, because someone higher up could go through the same thing and send the Avengers off to do something decided in haste and anger.
>>
>>82990927
BUCKY
WAS
NOT
RESPONSIBLE

why can't you understand such basic concept.

If a man stabbed your mom in front of you, would you blame the knife instead of the perpetrator? You might never want to see the knife but you dont blame it.
>>
>>82990905
Id honestly be more pissed at Steve for atleast not telling Tony even when he knew about it.
>>
>>82990992
This is the only thing I'll concede to, but it still doesn't justify murder.
>>
>>82990992
I'm not defending Steve, he was a complete bitch in this movie
>>
>>82990927
Yeah but that message isn't just after tony finds out.
I think tonys had time to think about all this shit and process it a bit So he can take the good in what cap said.
>>
>>82990968
Cept it's not just one person who decides.
>>
>>82991087
Zemo was one person

it's called deception.
>>
>>82988663
>didn't Tony kill Steve AND Bucky in the comics??
I don't think he killed either? At least not in Civil War?

Steve got shot by someone, but he didn't die, his soul was teleported into space or some shit, and Bucky became the new Captain America. Then Steve came back and became Cap again.
>>
>>82990489
Except for Ultron. That blame was perfectly jusitifed.
>>
The whole point is that they were both acknowledging they had done wrong. Steve should have told Tony, Tony, despite his rage, should have understood that Bucky did not do so willingly.

>but Bucky isn't innocent

Then neither are Banner, Barton, and anyone else who suffered mind control.
>>
>>82988663
Because he still wants to be Steve's friend. Steve admitted he was wrong, and so was Iron Man himself. He wants to reconcile and get his buddy back.

Ira furor brevis est

Anger is a temporary madness
>>
>>82990927
If I knew for a fact that he'd been brainwashed into doing it and his actions were literally not his own I wouldn't try to kill Bucky.

If only they were in a secret bunker in the ass end of nowhere Siberia that was built specifically to house and reprogram not just Bucky but 4 other people to help remind Tony of that fact.
>>
>>82991255

Bucky could have said something before Tony attacked. He could have said he's sorry, he could have said that Howard was his friend and his murder still haunts him. He just stood there saying nothing.
>>
>>82990782
This 100%. I feel one of the main themes of the film is acountability and holding yourself responsible.

Tony by no means went perfectly aobu it, but at the very least he was trying to hold himself accountable for the damge he caused and is CAPABLE of causing. yes some people unfairly only look at the people the avengers couldn't save an the damage they caused but they lost their families so of course they're going to be pissed. the very least you could do is acknowledge the people you weren't able to save and take measure to do your job better.

With bucky, there's never really a point we get that shows him taking accountabilty for what he was made to do. Mind control, we get it, but we never see bucky even from the shadows or something, doing anything that says "I wanna make up for what I did." it's just him in his own guilt trying to run. Just like steve trying to run from the responsibility.

Tony totally got screwed over by everyone and for what? So the dangerous guy who should have been locked away or killed...TO END UP LOCKED AWAY ANYWAY?

by the end of the film I was seriously like fuck captain america.
>>
>>82991471
I'm fucking laughing so hard right now.
>iron man finishes watching video of Bucky strangling his mom to death. A look of horror and pain in his eyes
>'hey...tony?'
>tony looks over barely back in reality
>'sorry about that'
Maybe he could give a little shrug afterward like 'my bad'
>>
>>82990866
>>82990905

Wow... The hypocrisy here is something that needs to been to believed. Tony did create Ultron yes, that is true.

However, he had no way of predicting the actions which Ultron would make. It's like blaming a murderer's dad for allowing that murderer to be born. Simply put, the action's that Ultron took were not Tony's. Was Tony partially responsible? Yes. So was Banner and so if we continue down that thread, Wanda.

Tony immediately accepts that his part in creating Ultron and the pain that came with that. Yet everyone here keeps going on and on about it like he was planning it the whole time and that Ultron was his subconscious hate for humanity mainfested.

Bucky was not completely responsible for his actions, yes. But the simple fact is that after he broke free, he had did have some semblance of responsibility. Hell, the entire, he didn't know who he was excuse even worse. Why the hell did he go anywhere near a fucking city if he was aware of his instability. I mean, the guy's a trained killer and he put himself near men, women and children who he could kill at any given moment.

Hell, Bruce did that, after he took responsibility, Hawkeye immediately acknowledged that there was some part of him that pulled the trigger and immediately stepped away from SHIELD after the Avengers to spend more time with his family and regain some stability.

>>82990933
I get what this anon says, about Bucky being a man whose very identity is being broken apart. But still, the point about Steve stands. It's highly likely that Bucky could find a way to contact him and Steve would respond almost instantly.

Simply put, even with the Mind Control argument, one must at least acknowledge that Bucky was and is a dangerous individual who should have been at the very least given a way to be watched and scrutinized by someone he trusted.
>>
>>82988663
Tony is too good for this shithead
>>
>>82988663
He smiled because he put Ross on hold, as he told him before he went to Russia.
>>
>>82990660
So if Bucky ended up killing the whole avengers and captains girlfriend while captain is protecting bucky; captain would still defend Bucky
>>
File: Tony End Scene.png (2 MB, 1799x706) Image search: [Google]
Tony End Scene.png
2 MB, 1799x706
>>82988663
He wasn't? I don't know if you have it on video to reference or not, but most of it he looks contemplated, and like he's getting choked up a bit. At the very end, he looks at the phone, and he isn't smiling, he looks like he's considering accepting Cap's offer of truce. But he doesn't look happy or anything.
>>
>>82990866
It wasn't broken at all. It's all still there.
>>
>And correct me if Im wrong, but didn't Tony kill Steve AND Bucky in the comics??
The "/co/ doesn't read comics" meme hurts when y'all remind me how true it is
>>
>>82991255
>>82991471
Wow the lack of empathy here is astonishing. Okay, think of a person who has given your life stability and loves you. Now imagine that the person dies in an accident, act of god, whatever you want to call it.

You start your own family later and have for lack of a better word, a child or prodigy, someone who can carry on your legacy. Then that child kills people and you get everyone blaming you for that child, something that can and will happened.

Then, a friend of yours or someone you know gains knowledge that someone actually killed your parents. As in specifically targeted them and killed them like animals. He doesn't tell you that for the reason that his murderer is his friend. Then the friend who withheld information and a few other friends leave you and then your best friend gets crippled.

After all that, after you chase down your friend, you see with your own eyes that the person who they left you for, the person responsible for all this is a murderer. And then you see that murderer kill your parents in cold fucking blood. Not just a gun shot. A violent, horrible and painful murder.

You guys like to paint Tony's breakdown as a he just snapped. In actuality, it was more along the lines of a massive storm of PTSD, issues with parenthood, self-hatred, anger and suicidal depression that had been brewing for about five movies before it exploded when a tangible origin to most of them appeared.

I mean, if you were in Tony's shoes and seen what he'd seen, wouldn't you want to hurt the man who gave you so much pain?
>>
tl;dr Captain America is a hypocrite, news at 11.
>>
File: Morrison o'clock.png (516 KB, 720x800) Image search: [Google]
Morrison o'clock.png
516 KB, 720x800
>>82992363
Its not a lack of empathy at all. I would be incredibly pissed at Steve and I don't think I could ever be around Bucky, much less look at him but remember that Stark in going to Siberia did so knowing about Bucky's brainwashing.

I would want to hurt the people that made Bucky do what he did, not Bucky himself because even before I found out about the revelation that he killed my parents I knew that he was a victim.

Tony's response was to know Bucky didn't do it, know he was a victim and then target him anyway instead of those who actually orchestrated it.

If anything I'd fight Steve more than Bucky in that scenario because Steve knew and deliberately kept that information from him.
>>
>>82991632
Bucky didn't end up locked away at the end though??
>>
I feel like the last battle would've worked better (and made more sense) if Tony started attacking Steve instead of Bucky.

He knows Bucky was brainwashed when he killed his parents, but Steve withhelding that information from him is the most aggravating part in my opinion. He really should've been more pissed at Steve in that situation. I know I would be in his place.
>>
>>82992363
If somebody had a gun put to their head and they were ordered to kill my parents or be killed themselves, I wouldn't blame the person with the gun to their head, I'd blame the person forcing them to do it. I'm not saying I'd forgive the person who did it, but I wouldn't want revenge on them.

Bucky didn't even have the choice. He was the medium through which the true murderers of the Starks operated.
>>
>>82988663
>And correct me if Im wrong, but didn't Tony kill Steve AND Bucky in the comics??

I WANT /tv/ TO LEAVE
>>
>>82988815
man if you're going to be a stupid ho at least give me a blowjob while you're at it
>>
>>82992635
Steve had a good reason to keep that from him.
He probably knew this would be Tony's reaction. Would you really risk your best friend's life with hoping a billionaire eith an army of robots and who never stops to think about his actions won't murder the shit out of him?
>>
>>82992862
I'm sure he did have a perfectly good explanation, but if I were in Tony's shoes I can't say I wouldn't feel incredibly betrayed upon finding out, even if I did go on to forgive him later.
>>
>>82992643

what part of "it's a marvel movie, stay after the credits" don't you understand?
>>
>>82992919
Tony went behind all their backs and created an AI designed to police the world and answer only to him.
He deserves to have some things kept from him as well
>>
File: image.jpg (976 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
976 KB, 1920x1080
>mfw Tony Stark finds out where Bucky is and tries to kill him and sees the source of Bucky's mind control turns out to be a fucking magical rock, forgiving Bucky in the process
Fucking calling it right now for IW
>>
>>82992982
derserves to have the truth of his parent's murder kept from him? what kind of psycho are you?

Yea tony fucked up with ultron but ffs he didn't make ultron to be a dictator
>>
>>82992862
I think Cap revealing the whole shebang to Tony when Bucky wasn't around would have had much better results. Because if Tony meets Bucky awhile after Cap explains it to him, he at least has some time to think about it, and he might react in a more positive fashion.
>>
>>82993023
More like

>Tony realizes Bucky was a victim and it was not his fault that HYDRA brainwashed him, apologizes and helps to get rid of the programming in his brain using the BARF memory modifying thing he presented at MIT

Calling it.
>>
>>82991163
Well, it was the infinity gem manipulating the scarlet witch into manipulating Tony into inventing ultron, he can hardly be blamed for that.
>>
File: 1386830675611.jpg (40 KB, 188x267) Image search: [Google]
1386830675611.jpg
40 KB, 188x267
>>82990933
>>82990660

These are the types that won't rape the Joker.
>>
>>82990991
If guy stabs your mom in front of you. And then you later learn he is crazy and had no access to them. Do you still blame him? Or set him free.
>>
File: gordon.jpg (54 KB, 713x534) Image search: [Google]
gordon.jpg
54 KB, 713x534
>>82993575
Now Now, wonder-woman. Not even Tony can rape the Joker, only the dark knight can.
>>
>>82993575
Maybe Stark shoud've just raped the Cap.
>>
>>82992635
>If anything I'd fight Steve more than Bucky in that scenario because Steve knew and deliberately kept that information from him.
This.
>>
>>82992982
>He deserves to have some things kept from him as well
That's a very cruel and petty way of looking at it.
>>
>>82993913
What if Stark was going to rape Bucky, instead of killing him.
>>
>>82990855
Speaking as someone who actually IS autistic, that is not even close to what being autistic means or does to you.
So basically you actually DO mean it the way people use it on 4chan, despite saying it otherwise.
>>
>>82993626
You realize the guy wasn't aware or in control of his actions, being angry at him is like being angry at the gun. it had no control over what its aimed at in the same way bucky had no control over his actions.

If your gonna get pissed, you get pissed ant the people ultimately responsible for it
>>
>>82988663
Bucky wasn't even important in the Civil War comic, and he didn't kill Cap at all.
The final page of this series is literally him weeping like a little bitch over Cap's corpse, outright admitting to Cap that what he lost thanks to the entire civil war thing was not worth what they had gained.
>>
>>82988815
He brought it all on himself.
>>
>>82992739
What movie were you watching? Tony punches Steve and knocks him back and then goes after the guy who murdered his parents. If I saw an actual video of the guy standing in front of me, murdering my parents, I'd be pretty pissed off too. Plus, Tony's actions were explained in one line
>"I don't care, he killed my mom"
>>
File: 1460746396478.png (120 KB, 505x427) Image search: [Google]
1460746396478.png
120 KB, 505x427
>>82994443

He spent the entire fucking film trying to atone for past mistakes and all anyone ever did was give him shit. He even had a former comrade mock his friend's paralysis for fuck's sake. Everyone was dishing out low blows and by the end of the film the only people he has left that didn't betray him or disappoint him in some way are Rhodes and fucking Spider-Man.

Fuck you.
>>
>>82994795
>He even had a former comrade mock his friend's paralysis for fuck's sake
I'm sorry, when did this happen?
>>
>>82988663
BUCKY A GOOD BOY
BUCKY DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>>82994851
Clint said:
>"Watch your back around this guy [Tony], he just might break it."
>>
>>82994795
>He spent the entire fucking film trying to atone for past mistakes and all anyone ever did was give him shit.
No he wasn't. He was trying to hold everyone else accountable when HE should be the one who is accountable. Tony was trying to give himself to the authorities, but he is so egotistical that he decided it is best if everyone else goes down to hell with him. It is fair enough that he wanted the Accords for his own self but forcing others into it is dick move.
>>
>>82995458
Wanda was guilty of even more shit than he was.
>>
>>82995458

Why is Tony accountable for Wanda's mistakes? Hulks? Anyone else who has ever done damage?

Tony knows more than anyone else the toll that collateral damage takes on a person. He doesn't WANT the others to know how he feels.

He's not demanding the other Avengers pay for his mistakes, he wants to make sure they never have to pay for theirs.
>>
>>82995390
I'm pretty sure he said stab
But even then, why/how could hawkeye judge him for wanting to break up the avengers?
Loki got off scot free for killing millions and Bucky could potentially do the same thing and everyone's trying to help Cap not bring Bucky in?
>>
>>82995525
>Wanda was guilty of even more shit than he was.
Then give her a fail trial. Note that it was NEVER on the cards, much like how Bucky never got a lawyer.

Don't even pretend this is about justice, because it never was. If it was there would be judges, juries and tribunals. There were none.
>>
>>82988663
Because he was worried that he and Steve were enemies now, and that he had destroyed their relationship.

That letter both admitted that Steve had been wrong to hold back the information and told Tony that there was no bad blood between them. Tony realized that he hadn't burned that bridge.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-05-21-11h19m02s148.png (262 KB, 720x320) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-05-21-11h19m02s148.png
262 KB, 720x320
>>82992160
This. He never smiled while reading the letter or even at all during the scene.
>>
>>82992347
Well,in his defense,not reading Civil War is probably for the better.
>>
>>82988815
Revenge killings aren't legal anon.
>>
>>82996332
They are under certain circumstances.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi3Hyxuf5AE

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Plauche
>>
>>82991672
>It's like blaming a murderer's dad for allowing that murderer to be born.

No it's not you fucking idiot. Tony was explicitly trying to create a superintelligent AI. Maybe you're too dumb to realize this, but there is already a fuckton of speculation and debate over the possible existence of future superintelligences and whether humanity might be able to trust them or not. Tony is still a fucking idiot for creating a superintelligence and not taking the easy precaution of unplugging the ethernet cable so it has nowhere to go.
>>
>>82997390
>Tony is still a fucking idiot for creating a superintelligence and not taking the easy precaution of unplugging the ethernet cable so it has nowhere to go.
Comics Pym deserves as much blame then despite what his fanboys say
>>
What I don't get is

>Mission specification is no witnesses
>There's CCTV footage of the entire event
>>
>>82997439
Is this at all relevant?
>>
>>82997486
Bucky stole the footage and brought it back to base. That's why Hydra has the footage and it never played on the evening news.
>>
>>82997598

Why did he shoot the camera then?
>>
>>82995865
No he specifically said break it. I remember because I thought it sounded weird and only later I realized what he was referring to.
>>
>>82998227
he knew he would look cool doing it, back in the day, posing for the video cameras was the only way to get a good selfie
>>
>>82998462

BUCKY CONFIRMED FOR IN CONTROL OF HIS ACTIONS

TONY WAS RIGHT
>>
>>82997439

Yes, Pym fucked up. I'm pretty sure nobody ever tried to say Pym doesn't have an impressive resume of fucking up. People like him because he keeps trying, not because he never FUBARs things.
>>
>>82988859
>he's my boyfriend
>so was I
>>
>>82988663
Because he's an adult man. You'll understand when you grow up too. Unless you're a woman in which case, enjoy being like what you are for the rest of your life.
>>
>>82997185
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Plauche
Did you even read your own link? The murder was not legal, he just didn't get jail time. He was charged with a crime and agreed to a plea deal to be charged with a lesser crime.
>>
>>82992739
When did Steve find out? I thought it was after he rescued Bucky, so he only knew a few hours before Tony did.
>>
>>82990489

And it was great! Fuck Tony Stark!
>>
>>82998979

That's due process. Something Tony and the UN refused to give to Bucky until Cap's interference. Fuck you for even believing human and constitutional rights are not importan, you cunt.
>>
File: sebass.gif (848 KB, 268x268) Image search: [Google]
sebass.gif
848 KB, 268x268
Markus and McFeely clarified on their "Bucky is guilty and needs to be punished" statement by saying that's how Bucky himself feels, but that the audience and writers are supposed to know he's innocent and a victim. They just didn't want him having a happy ending in CW because it'd be tone deaf to how all the other characters ended up. And in their opinion, if given a fair trial Bucky would be found innocent in the court of law.
>>
>>82999638
>Fuck you for even believing human and constitutional rights are not importan, you cunt.
I can't tell you how many times I've defended Cap by saying all he wanted was a fair trial for Bucky. I think you might be confused about what my position is. That anon was saying Tony would be justified in murdering Bucky in cold blood.
>>
Why are you guys bitching anyway? Tony will be the hero of IW, because now he hit rock bottom and will be the only one who will come out of the guy who saved the world...
>>
>>82993155
>>82993023
More likely Tony is still resentful of Bucky then Bucky gets seriously hurt taking a blow meant for him or something cheesy like that.
>>
>>82993155
100% this will happen
>>
>>82995886
Zemo got the same treatment. If Cap's not a hypocrite, he should bust him out, too.
>>
you know, most of you guys seem on Stark's side, but it's Tony's fault everyone else got hurt. And then he brought a what, 15 yo into his boy drama? Which could have easily got him killed, are you serious? Cap did nothing wrong, down with Stark.
>>
>Tony and Cap come to some semblance of a resolution. Now they have an Avengers team that can appear accountable to the UN, and a special operations unit that can strike at targets when red tape gets in the way.

As long as doesn't turn out that the Winter Soldier made Pepper break up with him, it looks like Tony's getting the best of both worlds.
>>
File: yonglobe.jpg (112 KB, 685x600) Image search: [Google]
yonglobe.jpg
112 KB, 685x600
>>82988663
Tony's a bitch. He fell for the "what's in the box" meme.
>>
>>82991633
>Tony...I probably shouldn't say this, but your mom looked like a nice lady. I mean people usually struggle when I choke them, but she was very considerate...
>>
>>82992635
Well, those are emotions Anon. They aren't always logical. If you see a dude smash your parents faces in, and he is standing right there (And he tried to shot you point blank in face few hours ago) you can break and kill motherfucker and later think if it was right or not.
That is why Stark smiled in the last scene. He got some time to think, process everything and probably he won't grab a beer with Buck anytime soon, but he seemed to be more or less over the bulk of it.
>>
>>83002070
Am I the only one that thought his expression spoke way more of guilt than any words could have? The way he's hung his head, like he's expecting not only Stark but Steve to have given up on saving him as well. He knows words can't fix what he's done, he doesn't even try because he's so resigned. It's not until Stark hits Steve instead that he takes any action.
>>
File: normal_tfh_icon_confused[1].jpg (108 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
normal_tfh_icon_confused[1].jpg
108 KB, 400x400
>>82991633
>>
>>82993155
I would say
>Cap is in a pickle (probably Stark fucked up)
>Stark can't save cap himself
>No one is there because of reasons
>Stark goes to Pantherlandia and unfreezes bucky himself, swallowing his pride and gives a line like
>"I didn't forgive you, but you are our last hope to do something or another."
>>
Tony was bad for ultron. But people forget that banner and him weren't even close to anything functional as an ai. They were as surprised as the rest.
>>
File: r1.png (383 KB, 715x364) Image search: [Google]
r1.png
383 KB, 715x364
>>82988663
Kek
>>
>>82999638
>Muh due process
Like Cap & co. gave all the bad guys they've killed?
>>
>>83001198
>Zemo got the same treatment. If Cap's not a hypocrite, he should bust him out, too.
No he did not, Zemo is not in the water prison and as such is getting his day in court. Everyone in the water prison never gets representation.
>>
>>83004796
>Like Cap & co. gave all the bad guys they've killed?
They certainly captured Strucker alive, not their fault the jailers failed to keep him that way. And Loki certainly was captured alive. Ultron was not getting legal representation as an android, sadly, but otherwise all the other Avengers villains were taken in alive.
>>
>>83005453
Zemo is getting the exact same treatment Bucky was. If Ross refused to give Bucky a lawyer, why the fuck would he treat the guy who actually committed the crime any different?
>>
>>83005570
>If Ross refused to give Bucky a lawyer, why the fuck would he treat the guy who actually committed the crime any different?
Because Ross has no interest in Zemo who has no superpowers. Ross treats Zemo differently because Ross doesn't need him.
>>
>>83005562
All the henchman that they've shot, blown up, thrown out of the sky, or hit with Mjolnir/Hulk lived?
>>
>>83005615
Everett, not Thaddeus.
>>
>>83005628
>All the henchman that they've shot, blown up, thrown out of the sky, or hit with Mjolnir/Hulk lived?
All the ones who lived would get their time in jail. And I am 100% certain the UN had no problem with some of them dying while resisting arrest.
>>
>>83005659
>Everett, not Thaddeus.
I don't really care about the other Ross. Not until he gets more actual plot relevence later. All mentions of Ross to me revolve around Mr Thunderbolt.
>>
>>83005664
But killing Bucky while persuing him is injustice?
>>
>>83005705
>But killing Bucky while persuing him is injustice?
Yes, because they deliberately tried to kill him. If they just want him arrested then Steve would have brought him in himself.
>>
>>83005701
Everett was the relevant one here, you fucker. He was the one who denied Bucky a lawyer and has Zemo.
>>
>>83005747
>Everett was the relevant one here, you fucker. He was the one who denied Bucky a lawyer and has Zemo.
Well we will see what Germany has to say about it. At less Everett has to do things publicly, unlike Thaddeus.
>>
>>83005744
They were using lethal force because it was considered too dangerous to try and apregend him. Same justification as the Avengers killing anyone they did.
>>
>>83005628
>If they're shooting at you, they're bad.
You're allowed to kill people trying to kill you, more or less.
>>
>>83005788
>At less Everett has to do things publicly, unlike Thaddeus.
What indication is there that one can and the other can't?

Either way, Bucky and Zemo got the exact same treatment.
>>
>>82998503
What if "Make cool poses" is just a standing order they don't need to repeat.
>>
>>82988815
>>murderer doesn't even feel sorry

>I remember... I remember all of them
>Literally turns himself into a popsicle so that he doesn't hurt more people

>>
File: 50.png (17 KB, 188x389) Image search: [Google]
50.png
17 KB, 188x389
>>82991471
>>82991633
>>
>>83002203
This.

Bucky trying to shoot Tony in the face was my favourite scene with Tony in any movie yet. The sheer look of terror on his face as he realized what just happened and that he is still alive really made me respect RDJ a lot more as an actor.
>>
>>82988815
The most annoying was with Black Widow. Bitch outright betrayed her commrades and especially the guy she personally invited. Summed it up with a self-satisfied quip.
And instead of being happy she isn't in the fucking jail with the rest, she has the nerve to get angry at Tony for brining that up.

That was incredibly infuriating.
>>
>>82988815
Nice headcanon.

>totally justifiable rage
Understandable is not the sane as justifable.

>gets punished for it
He was saved frpm himself. Had he succeeded he would have an even worse guilt complex when he realizes he just killed amother victim in a hissy fit.

Also

>Boo Hoo! Dat shield was made by my daddy! U dun deserve it!
I applauded when Steve let the shield go in front if him to go help his Bro. Based cap.
>>
>>83009058
Same here. That whole scene when Tony asks her why she betrayed everyone like that and commented " is backstabbing people in your DNA or something?" she gets all mad and acts like she didn't do anything wrong.
>>
>>82988663
he likes to see the hold light blink.
>>
>>82992153
As long as he was being mibd controled. Yes, he'll stick for Bucky not getting fucking murdered.

Reminder Cap was okay with Bucky getting processed. Just not with outright murdering him.
>>
File: Thaddeus-Ross-Profile.png (371 KB, 497x770) Image search: [Google]
Thaddeus-Ross-Profile.png
371 KB, 497x770
>>83009304
you'd really think the world governments would know better to do something that'll obviously turn Cap against them, but I suppose this is the kind of bullshit that happens when Ross is in charge.
>>
>>83009380
I'm pretty fucking mad he didn't get his just desserts. What the fuck? How did he not get any repercussions from anyone?
>>
>>83009461
I want to see him getting punched by Michael Douglas.
>>
>>83009203
I just realized, wasn't Stark right about keeping Wanda under the house arest for a few days before they decide if she is guilty of killing several people? Isn't it, at least, like...good manners in such situation?
Why the fuck Steve went all ballistic over that?
>>
Was I the only one who got a little satisfaction out of Iron Man briefly beating the shit out of Cap?
>>
I don't care if Bucky's innocent or not. He's a dangerous, unstable and seductive being and he needs to be eliminated
>>
So is Steve going to run the Secret Avengers until and during Infinity War?
>>
>>83009461
pretty sure he's fired after his no-doubt several billion dollar black-site got trashed by Cap and they lost the ability to even have surveillance on half a dozen super humans.
>>
>>83009617
Nah, Ross will be in his full on asshole mode. Funny enough, not focused on Hulk for once.
>>
>>83009522
>Why the fuck Steve went all ballistic over that?
No one told Wanda, they took her freedom to choose away. I'm sure if they explained that she should say inside to let the press die down, she might have agreed. Instead, Tony and Vision made the decision for her.
>>
>>83009551
I was hoping Tony would beat him far worse for getting in the way AND lying to him. He was way too easy on him imo, but he ended up losing so whatever
>>
>>83009671
>Ross full asshole mode

The best kind of Ross there is
>>
>>83009058
>>83009203
One of the cut scenes was Widow looking over the whole Airport fight as every one was beating the shit out of each other and saw all the damage that was happening.

She was the only one to realise they had to stop fighting at that point.

If that scene was left in then you'd get a better idea of why she let Steve go in the end.
>>
>>83009674
Fair enough.Not telling her was completely wrong. I take that argument.
>>
>>83009461
>What the fuck? How did he not get any repercussions from anyone?
He was literally the only qualified person for Secretary of State left, after they purged all their Hydra employees. The fact that Ross was left with one of the most important non-elected positions in the USA is proof that the government was running out of candidates,.
>>
>>82990906
>>83008440
I just thought Bucky was mocking him when he said that. Like "yeah I remember killing your parents like animals. bid deal"
>>
>>83009803
Really?
>>
>>83009803
>I just thought Bucky was mocking him when he said that. Like "yeah I remember killing your parents like animals. bid deal"
He meant that he couldn't specifically feel sorry for Tony's parent's deaths because he has every other murder to feel bad about too. It is one big mess for him.
>>
>>83009773
That would explain her actions more, but that's besides the point.
She betrayed her friends and her squad, country and whatever you want to call it. She may have had her reasons, that doesn't matter at this moment. She has no moral ground to get furious at anyone who calls her out on betraying her friends. Because without any doubt she did it. Whether she had her reasons or not, is a different matter.
>>
>>83009803
The guy was basically emo guilt ridden the whole movie and wasn't even trying to go for the kill against the guy trying to actively murder him and you thought he gave an antagonistic reply?
>>
>>83009894
>She betrayed her friends and her squad, country and whatever you want to call it.
That's her job. She is a professional betrayer, that's why they employer her. That's why she doesn't feel bad about it because no one hires Black Widow for her to be a honest upstanding citizen.
>>
>>83009894
>She has no moral ground to get furious at anyone who calls her out on betraying her friends.
Anyone has moral ground to get furious at Tony calling anyone on anything.
>>
>>83009899
>aims a gun right at Tony's head while he's offering a truce
>uses lethal force on several occasions
>not trying to kill him
loving every laugh
>>
>>83009960
>US government pays her to betray THEM.

Yeah... I don't think that's how it works...
>>
>>83010006
I would say that was possibly the single situation up till now in MCU when a person should shut up, sit down and listen to Tony's shit.
>>
>>83010011
>aims a gun right at Tony's head while he's offering a truce
On the defensive. He's fucking Iron Man.

>uses lethal force on several occasions
Never while councious. He tried to RIP the arc reactor and disable Tony which was actually far more dangerous than just trying to kill him. And unsurprisingly he got Unibeamed for his efforts.

>not trying to kill him
Nope. Just trying to survive.
>>
File: feels.gif (18 KB, 534x640) Image search: [Google]
feels.gif
18 KB, 534x640
>Tony having a legitimate moral struggle. He's not a villain yet you're not sure he's a hero either.
>Cap sticking to his guns and not being a moralfag about it
>BWidow being untrustworthy yet morally sympathetic. Genuine friendship moments with Cap
>Black Panther. "I am not my father. I'll kill him myself."
>Zemo being in the background manipulative cunt
>Ross being a giant douche that you love to hate not just hate the character for existing
>Wanda's conscience
>Vision's distractions

We're approaching point kino, aren't we lads?
>>
>>83010139
The amount of hairs you split trying to put Bucky in the right makes me think you're cap on the other end of the keyboard
>>
>>83010117
You know shit's really bad when Tony Stark is the voice of reason.
>>
>>83010139
You do realize that Tony's arc reactor is literally keeping him alive? Bucky was tyring to fucking crush the thing and rip it out. In your fanfiction world he may be innocent but the proof is there. He was TRYING to kill Tony.
>>
>>83010244
>Iron Man 3
>>
>>83010244
WATCH IRON MAN 3 you dip
>>
>>83010244
No it's not. He fixed all that in IM3
>>
>>83010153
I'm pretty happy T'Challa had a full story arc.

Man, I'm so excited to see him put down some insurgents.
>>
>>83010273
>>83010283
>>83010339
Bucky didn't know that. He assumed that by destroying the reactor he would kill Tony.
>>
>>83004738
>Tony kill Steve AND Bucky in the comics
in the civil war comics or some other arch?
>>
Ironman59: needs two
>>
>>82994795
That doesnt change his point. The atonement process is rarely easy and the people you hurt aren't always going to forgive you right away.
>>
>>83010376
Whether he did or he didn't know Iron Man was trying to kill Bucky. If a man tries to kill you you have every right to kill him back.
>>
>>83010489
I wasn't arguing that Bucky had a right to defend himself, just that he WAS trying to in fact kill Tony which you said he wasn't trying to do. Why else would he go for that reactor? Because he knew it would end the fight immediately whether Tony survived or not. Although he didn't know everything about the reactor, since he was shocked that his arm got blown off by the arc blast.
>>
>>83010376
Bucky didn't fucking know shit about Iron Man or that it was keeping him alive during IM1-3 anyway. He has no knowledge of the arc reactor ever being part of Tony's body at all because he was too busy being frozen to even know who Tony or Iron Man even was. He probably just saw it as the power source of his suit. Which it is, and he'd have no reason to believe otherwise.
>>
>>83010620
Read>>83010607
and think about it. Why would he directly go for the reactor if he didn't have atleast a little bit of knowledge about it and how important it was. Bucky find out through somewhere that Tony relied on that reactor for life support and attacked it directly out of desperation.
>>
>>83010702
Because it was the logical power source of Iron Man's armor that Bucky was trying to disable. It's a big fucking glowing light in the middle. It screams OFF SWITCH for something mechanical. He has no reason to believe that it was at any time in Tony's life also part of his body. He probably just sees it as a mechanical suit.
>>
>>83010702
>Why would he directly go for the reactor if he didn't have atleast a little bit of knowledge about it and how important it was.
He was trying to pry it off. That was evidence enough that he was trying to remove it without killing Tony. If he tried to kill Tony it would be faster to stab or punch the reactor directly, which would also impale Tony if it worked. Trying to pull the reactor off was the least lethal action.
>>
>>83010376
Bucky wouldn't know the suit ran on his heart magnet power source pre-IM3 anyway.
>>
File: electricity.jpg (27 KB, 427x240) Image search: [Google]
electricity.jpg
27 KB, 427x240
>>83010792
>>83010702
>>83010376
All Bucky would know is that it seems to run on some form of electricity, not that it was ever tied into keeping Tony alive.
>>
>>82995390
Tony has a habit of doing things behind people's backs which makes him hard to trust.

What Steve did (or rather omitted) is bad but it's the kind of thing Tony has repeatedly done.

Steve might still want to be friends with Tony. Sam does whatever Steve tells him, so yeah.

But Clint, Wanda, and Scott won't.
>>
>>83009461
Repercussions for what?

Blonsky went rogue.

And if him drinking at the end of TIH is any indication, he probably DID face trouble.
>>
>>83009674
She shouldn't have the right to choose after all the shit she pulled in AoU. Temporarily having to stat in a mansion with her boyfriend is a slap on the wrist.
>>
>>83009773
You clearly see that scene in the trailers btw.
>>
>>83011719
They didn't charge her for any of that. You don't get to bring up past crimes no one pursued in present situations. The fact is she was free and they took that away without even telling her.

But shit even if you want to say she's an Avenger's slave because of AoU, that still doesn't change that she probably would have complied with the house arrest if Tony or Vision had just explained it to her.
>>
>>83009380
Personally I'm waiting for a Hulk movie to plant it out that the entire reason for the Accords was to tie down Banner. Then give me Rulk.
>>
>>83011419
Plus Bucky had recent evidence of War Machine fming from sky after getting the reactor vaporized so its basic logic to assume Tony's armor have the same powersource.

Unrelated but i'm waiting to see if T'Challa makes Steve a new shield. It could be the one Thanos will break for dramatic effect before Tony hands him the original again.
>>
>>83012497
>i'm waiting to see if T'Challa makes Steve a new shield
Don't tell tumblr that. Apparently it's racist to think that T'Challa should do anything involving white characters at all ever. How dare you use him to help out your white faves.

That said, I hope he makes Falcon new wings and Bucky a new arm too. They need upgrades if they're going to not die instantly in IW.
>>
>>83011719
It's kind of a recurring theme in Wanda's stories in the comics (pre-Bendis, who missed that whole theme), people want to control her.

Wanda's central arc is about self-belief, but also about control and the battle against those who want to control her, in the comics the likes of Chthon, High Evolutionary, Immortus/Kang, Mather, Dormammu, etc. In the MCU CW Tony and Vision more ambiguously filled that role.

Also, IMHO Vision is not being logical, he is being emotional and wants Wanda to conform and pretend to be human even though she does'nt want to be human anymore; that part of her is history.

More broadly, what broke the Avengers was what breaks any family/team; lack of trust.
>>
>>83012200
She isn't free for shit. Her nation is dead and she doesn't have a passport to be legally anywhere. She gets a pass for being an Avenger. Well now that's she's responsible for a dozen deaths in a military operation that is more than 50 shades of grey she has a target on her back. Tony might be an asshole for imprisoning her, in a 100 ft2 mansion where she has all the luxuries Stark money can buy, but the political situation forced for his hand. Now this maybe news to you but the world is never perfect and solutions will never be perfect. Tony did what he had to do.
>>
>>83012497
A new shield with no star or red/white/blue on it, maybe yellow/black with moving parts to expand/shrink?
>>
When?
>>
Did the video footage of the Starks being killed annoy anyone else?

Not only were CCTV cameras incredibly rare in 1991 (they wouldn't become commonplace until post-9/11), but it's a camera equipped with sound no less filming a road in the middle of nowhere that just happens to capture the entire incident, at one point the camera somehow switches to filming inside the car.
>>
>>83013438
He could have told her, explained the situation to her calmly (if you do something behind someone's back it triggers paranoia). The same way Steve should have told him about his parent's death (again, deceit arouses the suspicion of ill intent).

OH SNAAAPPP!!
>>
>>82992160
>>82996082
No but the emotion he is trying to convey is Tony wanting to forgive him, even if it is going to take time. he wants his friend back, but at the same time he isnt going to roll over and compromise his beliefs. Cap wont and neither should he until one of them figures out how stupid they are being.
>>
>>83013608
>Not only were CCTV cameras incredibly rare in 1991 (they wouldn't become commonplace until post-9/11)
In the US, yes, but in England they've been used by the government and businesses since the mid 1980s
>>
>>83013608
IMHO an audio recording would have made more sense and been more dramatically powerful.
>>
>>82990991
Common sense knife control. If it saves even one life. The Constitution didn't "really mean" you have any rights. Ban assault knives. It's for the children!
>>
>>83013608
He could've but he didn't. Tony is a literal manchild with control issues/Daddy issues. He might not have even realized that he was suppose to tell Wanda that he was imprisoning her(in a mansion with dope as fuck pool). Tony is a very flawed human being and he makes a fucking mistake. I'm not saying its not a mistake. But understand the context here. Tony had to imprison because things will go to shit. If I was Tony I would've imprisoned her 99 times out of 100. It's a mistake not telling her but given the larger picture of what's happening with the Accords making her live in the mansion was the reasonable call. If her feelings are hurt then sorry I guess. The Avengers is more important than Wanda's feelings.
>>
>>82988663
Tony was wrong
>>
File: gunpepe.jpg (67 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
gunpepe.jpg
67 KB, 709x765
>>83013866
>Highly trained unstable super assassin is literally a knife

Will this meme ever end?
>>
>>82988815
>my buddy Hawkeye killed a bunch of shield agents while mind controlled? No big, but totally justified in killing this one because it effects ME
>>
>>83012497
Oh yeah, War Machine. Good point anon, good catch unlike Iron Man or Falcon.

Something about Black Panther just giving Cap another shield makes me feel like it lessens the impact of Steve's choice to leave it behind. Thanos breaking something vibranium is required though, and Tony giving it back would be a nice symbol of them working together after Civil War.
>>
>>82990782
>Tony took responsibility
TOPPEST KEK
>>
>>83013438
Get off your high horse, I already said it doesn't really matter if she could be an actual prisoner or not. The point is, Tony should have explained it to her instead of just having Vision impose it on her alone. It can still be imposed on her, sure she doesn't need a choice, but Tony as a teammate and decision maker should have talked to her about it.

Go ahead and make it all seem like I'm some wide-eyed hippy, you don't have an argument against the notion that Tony should have talked with her.
>>
>>83013486
If they do, they should give Red Hulk a mustache.
>>
>>83013608
I just figured it was government property since they were driving to the Secretary of Defense's office. It also makes SHydra getting the tape easier if it was a government camera.

What bothers me more is Bucky shooting the camera, leaving a bullet casing and a shot camera behind at the scene of a supposed car crash.
>>
>>83013608
I'm pretty sure the car view was for the benefit of the viewer and not what the actual recording showed
>>
File: 1590756.png (149 KB, 1061x163) Image search: [Google]
1590756.png
149 KB, 1061x163
>>83002359
>"I didn't forgive you, but you are our last hope to do something or another."
>>
>>83014331
woops replied to the wrong post
>>83014331
>>
>>83014027
>Tony is a very flawed human being and he makes a fucking mistake.
every 2.8 seconds
Tony is a font of mistakes and refuses to face up to accountability for them. He makes lame-ass so-called excuses like "In my defense, that was last week" as if that in any way absolves him of responsibility. In fact, it illustrates how little meaning whatever he's saying this week is going to have once next week gets here. Of all the members of the Avengers, Tony is the one for whom "we need to be put in check" is both the most apt and the least likely to last more than six days. In the Civil War movie, for instance, he only maintains his fervor for the Accords for about five days. The moment General Ross tells him he has no authority, Iron Man falls off the wagon, sabotages the Raft security, and goes rogue. He was only "cooperative" while he was getting exactly what he wanted.
>>
>>83005799
Except they decided it was too dangerous beforehand. The Avengers never did that to anyone except Ultron.
>>
>>83013737
>Cap wont and neither should he until one of them figures out how stupid they are being.
Cap has started to. At the airport, he said somewhat unfairly said "You did that when you signed" about tearing the Avengers apart, but by the end, he said to Tony that he recognized Tony was just doing what he thought was right and that's all he should do.

Tony, for his part, looked like he realized he had fucked up by the end of that fight in the bunker. He still looks unhappy with Cap, but he was still looking at that phone.
>>
>>83014451
He picked up the casing and stole the camera once he realized it had a tape in it instead of it being a live feed.

It's the only explanation for SHIELD not already knowing that Bucky was the one who killed Howard.
>>
File: howiestank.png (898 KB, 1119x1003) Image search: [Google]
howiestank.png
898 KB, 1119x1003
>He killed my mom

What about your dear old daddy?
>>
>>83014916
because Tony omitted Howard I'm almost convinced we're approaching kino levels of writing
Tony is literally the best MCU character
>>
>>83015027
But, Tony, son, why were you angry at Steve? Steve is perfect in every way, he didn't tell you about my face being smashed in by Bucky-but-not-Bucky because he knows what's best.
>>
>>83015205
I enjoyed Iron Man kicking Bucky in the face.
>>
File: those eyes.jpg (622 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
those eyes.jpg
622 KB, 1920x1080
You kidding me son? Captain Steve Motherfucking Rogers just sent him a hand-written letter of apology. Not an email, not a text, fucking pen and paper. The only way that could have been more sincere of an apology is if he delivered it himself, but that obviously couldn't feasibly happen in this scenario.

If anything, Tony's just frustrated over the fact that he can't stay mad at this folksy, adorable fuck. I mean, could you?
>>
>>83015278
Now I'm imagining Civil War to be a homoerotic love octagon where Iron Man fights to prove is he deserves Cap's manly biceps and love. But Bucky comes in and ruins everything. Falcon is getting cucked by white guy. And Panther wants to black Bucky.
>>
>>83014605
Both Tony and Steve failed at various levels, most notably the "trusting teammates and involving them in matters that affect them".
>>
>>83009058
She's a slut.
>>
>>83010035
>Yeah... I don't think that's how it works...
That's always how it works. When you hire someone to be a double crosser, you are deliberately hiring someone untrustworthy. You do it because you don't have a choice, because an upstanding person makes horrible spies.
>>
>>83015418
>implying isn't already what it is
>>
>>83015278
>tony wants steve to sign some paper, in ink, by hand
>eventually steve does
Those crazy Russos and their pottery.
>>
>>83015985
And that was also why she signed the Accords; she literally had no honour and don't care how many times she needs to go back on her word or promises. So she signed her name knowing full well her name meant jack all.
>>
>>82988663
I'd assumed it was a combination of not losing Steve as an ally and a measure of forgiveness for his repeated mistakes. Let's face it, Tony means well but for all of his intellect and wealth, the guy's a huge fuck up in the MCU. He desperately needs friends like the Avengers to keep him from his fubar proclivities.
>>
>>82988663

Couldn't you have taken five fucking minutes to look this up on wikipedia or something
>>
>>83015027
>Tony is literally the best MCU character
Anyone else get flashes of father issues when Steve is pissed about Tony locking Wanda up and Tony yells out an exasperated, "Give me a break!"?

It's like Tony just wants the father figure of the Avengers/his father's BFF to be content with what he's doing like Howard never was.
>>
>>83014722
He can pick up the casing sure, but those cameras don't have tapes in them. They're recorded somewhere nearby, the camera is just a feed. Not like it's a home camcorder attached to a fence out in the woods.

And also Hydra was in SHIELD at the time so you can chalk a lot of it up to that.
>>
File: irontears.jpg (25 KB, 315x330) Image search: [Google]
irontears.jpg
25 KB, 315x330
When Tony dies in Infinity War I will legitimately cry. I hate him as much as I love him as a character and he's literally what's driving the MCU forward. I don't know if a mainstream movie character has ever made me feel this way.
>>
Why was Hawkeye so butthurt in the prison

I get that being in super prison is awful for him but his Rhodey comment seemed weirdly spiteful/hateful considering he and Tony were fairly amicable during the battle.
>>
>>83016427
>He thinks they will kill anyone off
hahahaha
>>
>>83016557
emotion trumps reason. he was being spiteful just to be spiteful.
>>
>>83016600
RDJ's getting older and more and more expensive. Tony Stark has to die to keep the MCU money spaceship afloat.
>>
>>83013734
>He could have told her, explained the situation to her calmly
Vision did exactly that.
>>
>>83016782
after the fact. the context is different.
>>
>>83016755
ok little man. youre talking about a movie franchise that uses focus groups that aren't satisfied unless there is a happy ending for everyone at the end of every film.
>>
>>83016755
>RDJ's getting older and more and more expensive.
Which is why they put de-aged, CGI RDJ in Civil War. "Take less money next time or we'll CGI you in and pay you voice acting money bitch. We've got Spider-Man and people love Captain America now."
>>
File: DarwinFacepalm.jpg (15 KB, 300x362) Image search: [Google]
DarwinFacepalm.jpg
15 KB, 300x362
>>83016918
>happy ending for everyone
>posting this in a Civil War thread

Opinion discarded.
>>
>>83016935
>CGI RDJ
you think the Stan Lee we're seeing now is still him?
>>
>>83017093
Nah, that's Stank Lee.
>>
>>82991633
>my fault nigs

then proceeds to offer half assed dap with cheetos crumbs on his hand
>>
>>83016427
It's going to be sad seeing anyone die. There's going to be people coming out of the theater bursting into treats.
>>
I couldn't figure out whether the black woman who guilt-tripped Tony was doing so because of the events in AoU or because of the incident in this movie. Having Tony's guilt be driven by anything other than Ultron would be retarded.
>>
>>83018194
I'm willing to bet that Ross put her up to it - and it was the events in AoU, he was building housing for the poor in Sokovia.
>>
File: so was i.jpg (15 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
so was i.jpg
15 KB, 600x400
>>82988663
Did Tony change his mind at the end? Because he hung up on Ross
>>
>>83018194

Pay attention you deaf fuck.

They explicitly say at least three times the kid was in Sokovia.
>>
>>83018260
Absolutely.
He knew Steve was there breaking everyone out of prison, and just wanted to let him do his thing. After reading his letter he understood what was gonna happen.
>>
>>83010011
>aim gun at Tony's face
He was mind controlled at the time holy shit are you people retarded?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.