[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit, I just learned about this. How bad is it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Holy shit, I just learned about this.
How bad is it?
>>
>>82987895
Its the mutated offspring of the godawful show and the lucifer comic.I fucking bought it not knowing it was a tie in and nothing to do with the original comic.It sucks so much.
>>
>>82987982
What the fuck? It's not a tie-in, it has nothing to do with the tv show.
>>
>>82987895
>In the new series, God is dead and Gabriel and Lucifer must team up to prove the Devil didn’t do it.

Oh fuck.
Fuck.
Fuck.
>>
>>82987982
It's... not a tie in, at all.
>>
>>82987895
The way The first fallen say fuck you for not make him cannon
Still, why why there still have angel
>>
>>82987895
It's pretty okay so far.
>>
>>82987895
S'alright, actually.
Decent adherence to canon (besides, you know, existing in the first place).
>>
>>82990033
So, like, it's an "about as good as Before Watchmen could've hoped to be" sort of thing?
>>
>>82988058
>>82988349
I mean, it pretty obviously only exists because of the show.
The mystery solving bit is gonna be because of that too.
>>
>>82990033
>Lucifer shows up and people start acting evil
>adherence to canon
nope
>>
>>82987895
If the following issues are the same quality as #1, pretty fucking bad.
>>
>>82990714
Not really, it's decent, just not Mike Carey tier which was to be expected since it's by another author. Latest issue about satanists was pretty excellent and seems to stir shit up rather nicely in the near future.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.