[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We PROMETHEUS now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
We PROMETHEUS now
>>
>>
>>82985351
Wait.

He went back in time?
>>
>>82985348
>Before Watchmen
>shows something that happens after Watchmen
>>
>>82985814
>Dr.Manhattan
>after or before having any meaning to him
>>
Which is the best Before Watchmen?
>>
>>82987670
the silver age
>>
>>82985348
The panspermia hypothesis is half a century old.
>>
>>82987670
Minutemen. Don't get me wrong, it's still fanfiction that holds no candle to the original, but at least the art is nice.
>>
>>82985348
will his dick be in rebirth or will they magically have curtains blocking everything?
>>
>>82992829
He jacked off and his seed was what gave birth to the DCU.
>>
>>82987670
Minutemen
>>
>Zack Snyder makes the Watchmen movie
>the movies popularity spawns Before Watchmen
>in BW Dr.Manhattan gives birth to the DCU

the DCU canon was literally created thanks to based Zachary Schneider
>>
>>82994699
At least now we can have Manatthan in the JL movie
>>
>>82985765
No, he went to a distant alien world.
>>
>>82994699
>the movies popularity spawns Before Watchmen

Stopped reading right there
>>
File: That is Wrong.jpg (24 KB, 314x279) Image search: [Google]
That is Wrong.jpg
24 KB, 314x279
>>82985348
Fucking bullshit. They can't just take away Barry's accomplishment as the multiverse's greatest killer like that!!! He worked hard in order to achieve that. His mother didn't died multiple times just for his title to be stripped from him. What is the point of being the greatest murder in the multiverse if it was all a lie!!!?
>>
>>82996361
Being Barry is suffering.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.