[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dashing and daring, Courageous and caring, Faithful and frie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Dashing and daring, Courageous and caring, Faithful and friendly,With stories to share...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSWkmyYrp0I

This was the best show in the Disney Afternoon block. Hands down.
>>
>>82982085
I hold it in equal regard with Gargoyles. Awesome shows, all around.
>>
File: iwanttofuckthat.jpg (25 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
iwanttofuckthat.jpg
25 KB, 321x322
>>82982085
>>
>>82982735
is tht dobson in the back right
>>
>>82983347
Well, he is an artist...
>>
was Gusto gay?
>>
>>82982085
This makes me want to play Dragon Quest.
>>
>>82983824
So it isn't?
>>
>>82984463
No, it's the character 'Gusto'. He didn't show up for too many eps.
>>
>>82984506
>>82983866
Wasn't he a Poochie character that was introduced to save the ratings?
>>
They were Easter Egged on TV Goldbergs show this week! :-)
>>
>>82982085
I don't remember anything about the show. I just remember that I loved it as a kid.
>>
>>82985823
Eternally underappreciated princess
>>
>>82982085
It right there with Rescue Rangers for me. Ducktales just a but below.

For the love of God someone post Calla.
>>
>>82985069
It's unclear, but he did show up around season 3, I think. They were doing a lot more exploration into the Ancient Gummies and world building at the time. They also found a different Gummi clan and a lost city in that period.

It's a real pity that the show was canceled before they could actually meet the Ancient Gummies from across the sea. I'd be happy with a direct to video special on their adventure there and subsequent return to Dunwood.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.