[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someanon tell me what's wrong with this picture?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: A1cavx9PALL._SL1500_.jpg (466 KB, 1155x1500) Image search: [Google]
A1cavx9PALL._SL1500_.jpg
466 KB, 1155x1500
Can someanon tell me what's wrong with this picture?
>>
Casting Jlaw as Mystique
>>
>>82980847
Chris Pratt is staring right into the camera and it's creeping me the fuck out.
>>
>>82980847
No Bucky.
>>
Putting Luke Cage in the same line as Batman and Superman, he was awesome.
>>
>>82980847
Terrible filter on Spider-Man
>>
>>82980847
Tony and Thor missing chunks of their heads.
>>
>>82980847
Rising sun in the backdrop but no anime/manga characters
>>
>>82980910
Don't make eye contact.
>>
>>82980847
It's a fucking mess.
>>
>>82980847
Amateur photoshopping
>>
File: did someone say dance off.png (587 KB, 620x380) Image search: [Google]
did someone say dance off.png
587 KB, 620x380
>>82981023
TOO LATE
>>
>>82980847
1. The picture shows red and blue (all other characters appear in black and white) Yet they did not color Mystique's hair in red
2. Assuming this cover is about Superhero movies released in 2016, Star Lord should not be on it
3. Captain America is standing in front of the flag of Japan
>>
>Captain America surpassed Supes as the most iconic hero ever
who knew a guy who wields a shield surpasses a literall God.
>>
>>82980847
False advertising. Where are the superheroes?
>>
File: 1Capture.png (973 KB, 768x918) Image search: [Google]
1Capture.png
973 KB, 768x918
>>82982016
>>
>>82982078
ok

Still doesn't make them heroes.
>>
>>82980847
It's a Conde Nast publication (literally Lebbit)

The art is stiff and poorly 'referenced' from publicity stills, no real sense of form, composition, etc

Magazine about capeshit from a progressive leftist publishing house, last thing the world needs to waste good paper on
>>
Mystique isn't a superhero.
>>
>>82980847
Mystique is not even the protagonist of Apocalypse. She is a secondary character with little to no relevance to the plot other than rescuing Nightcrawler at the beginning of the movie. And very little screen time.

I cant believe some of my friends where actually complaining she "didnt kick ass" in the movie. Literally the best thing they did, to put her as a non relevant secondary character.
>>
>>82980847
They put Aquaman's name on this cover?
>>
>>82980847
Chris Pratt is freaking me out.
>>
>>82980847
yeah, who the fuck pays $13 for a tabloid?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.