[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WE'RE BACK BOYS http://www.newsarama.com/29405-best -sh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: LEGACY OF THE CEREAL LORD.jpg (53 KB, 913x273) Image search: [Google]
LEGACY OF THE CEREAL LORD.jpg
53 KB, 913x273
WE'RE BACK BOYS
http://www.newsarama.com/29405-best-shot-review-dc-rebirth-special-1-10-10-no-spoilers.html
>>
File: ttr.jpg (496 KB, 1024x1554) Image search: [Google]
ttr.jpg
496 KB, 1024x1554
>>
>>82978176
At least muh Wally threads will stop
>>
>>82981384
He back or deader than Dazzler's career?
>>
>Johns literally just shitting on everyone and the new 52

I love this man
>>
>>82981384
False, he's being drawn by Booth now.
>>
>>82981454
If he were dead again the threads would just keep going.
>>
>>82981454
preview is here >>82977302
>>
>>82981536
Thanks senpai.
>>
>>82981454
Nigger Wally and the black branch of the West family are now distant black sheep cousins who shares the name with Wally, who got his name from a dead relative.

OG Wally is now back, though Linda does not remember him and his kids are deader than Wanda Maximoff's kids after Byrne got rid of them by erasing them from existence.

Also, Barry Allen is no longer to blame for genociding the DC Universe. It's now Doc Manhattan's fault.
>>
>>82982043
>OG Wally is now back, though Linda does not remember him and his kids are deader
Wouldn't the speedforce remember Wally's children? If Barry could remember Wally, that means that Wally's children can be brought back through the Speedforce or Limbo
>>
>>82982043
Yeah, I just got to links in other thread.
Man, are we in for a wild ride. Also, love bitching about "muh Blaqualad isn't gay!".
>>
www.ign.com/articles/2016/05/21/dc-universe-rebirth-1-review
>>
>>82978176
Marvel is finished
>>
>>82982043
>Also, Barry Allen is no longer to blame for genociding the DC Universe
It wasn't really Barry's fault to begin with? We saw Pandora doing whatever she did while Barry was running, I thought she changed the universe.
>>
>>82982105
Nah, this Wally is technically New 52 Wally who disappeared at some point. There is not New 52 Iris or Jai because Wally and Linda never got together in this universe.

Wally only remembers in the same way Barry could remember in Flashpoint. That universe no long exists despite his memories of it. Just like how Linda no longer remembers him and their kids are DEAD.

Wouldn't be the first time they died, though.
>>
>>82983721
Flashpoint was Barry's fault. New 52 was Pandora's (and now Manhattan's). I imagine they're just gonna gloss over that Barry did Flashpoint on his own volition (with some Mirror Master wooziness thrown in).
>>
>>82981503
This is the most hopeful and optimistic roast I've ever seen
>>
>>82983778
>Flashpoint was Barry's fault.
Yeah but he prevented himself from causing Flashpoint, and then Pandora shows up to merge the three universes.
>>
>>82984817
But Barry agreed to do that, even though merging universes would obviously change them.
>>
>DC Comics has called Geoff Johns’ 80-page showcase a Rebirth, but that’s not the right word for this potent, optimistic work. Rebirth is a reclamation, not just of the DC Universe’s history, but of its heart and soul. It’s a repudiation, a first step towards casting out the darkness and cynicism that has infected the DC Universe for decades.

Didn't they already have like four or five events whose metatextual point was making DCU less dark? And fucking nothing came out of them because all the same assholes stayed in power after them?
>>
>>82986969
>But Barry agreed to do that
Where?
>>
>>82987675
Yes. Final Crisis also ended with the Lanterns driving a stake through the heart of vampire Alan Moore.
Apparently Johns worked as an unofficial EiC for the rebith books, making sure each one fit the tone he wanted. I doubt it'll last.
>>
>>82987774
That was Vampire Editorial
>>
As usual unless you are called Batman your mistakes and failures get washed away
>>
>>82988150
If you're called Superman you just die for a while
>>
>>82988123
It was Alan Moore, he was the best of the monitors who explored uncharted places.
>>
>>82989451
>Alan Moore is a monitor
>>
>>82987704
Shut up, Barry is a dipshit and destroyed the old universe. Doesn't need to be spelled.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.