[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did this guy and Justin Roiland manage to create the best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: dan-harmon.jpg (95 KB, 602x581) Image search: [Google]
dan-harmon.jpg
95 KB, 602x581
How did this guy and Justin Roiland manage to create the best cartoon of present times?
>>
They didn't
>>
By creating a bunch of different things online for a decade instead of just going right into creating a show out of college.
>>
They didn't create the Venture Bros, though.
>>
>>82975830
He said present times, not future times.
>>
>>82975822
Exactly, if you're trained at school you're taught to do everything they way your teachers want or fail. Roiland just made what he thought was good. Inevitably he got better as an animator and found out what worked and failed. Then he met up with Roiland who was a genuinely good writer and show runner who was able to direct the chaos of Roiland's mind into something sustainable
>>
>>82975822
Spend all your time making something different from the generic work everyone else is doing and eventually you make something that is both good and nothing like what anyone else is producing.
>>
>>82975756
This.
>>
That's not Doc Hammer or Chris McCulloch
>>
>>82976235
Came here to post this.
>>
>>82975435
go to bed, Justin
>>
>>82976235
>>82976394
>>82975830
i didnt realize this was one of the years the Venture Brothers was on.
>>
File: 20160520_211421.jpg (453 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160520_211421.jpg
453 KB, 1920x1080
HA!!! Pathetic. Roiland hairy man boobs is weak against the genetic might that is mine!!!
>>
>>82978883
That's not Justin that's Dan Schneider.
>>
>>82976522
>He didn't watch season 6
>>
>>82976066
>Roiland met with Roiland who directed the chaos of Roiland's mind

MALKOVICH
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.