[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else remembers when YTV and Teletoon were awesome
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: canadian tv.png (158 KB, 937x544) Image search: [Google]
canadian tv.png
158 KB, 937x544
Who else remembers when YTV and Teletoon were awesome
>>
Ytv was the bomb diggity. Who remembers sugar
>>
>>82973973
>Who remembers sugar

I do and she was a real qt.

and she voiced Chibiusa in the original Sailor Moon dub.
>>
>>82973973
>>82974811
is this the canadian nostalgia thread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBfi8OEz0rA
i met carlos once
him and sugars replacement were doing a segment on a kids cooking school i was working at
>>
>>82973832
>Be a kid in 2000's
>Turn on YTV at 8 PM and watch the anime they had on
>Be me now
>YTV has no more anime and Teletoon has ALL of it now.

It's crazy how Teletoon did a reverse YTV where it had all those crappy live action kid sitcoms and now YTV gobbled em up and Teletoon is your one place to watch cartoons unless you have satellite
>>
File: xeekuu.jpg (20 KB, 390x230) Image search: [Google]
xeekuu.jpg
20 KB, 390x230
>>82978114
hey ytv always had sitcoms
>>
>>82973832
I watched both YTV and Teletoon shows on ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) during my primary and early high school years. Some of them kick ass. Some of them are shit.
>>
>>82974811
Stephanie Beard did a way better performance as Chibiusa than Tracey Hoyt. She actually sounded like a prepubescent girl despite being 18 at the time. Hoyt on the other was fucking terrible and is the worst in the original English cast. She sounded too old for the role and is very annoying. Her performance makes her talk like a kindergarten Angela Anaconda.
>>
SOMEBODY GET THIS CAT OFF MY HEAD
>>
File: 1434820194627.jpg (55 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1434820194627.jpg
55 KB, 645x773
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC3e1dhiAaI

I remember, OP. Good God I remember.
>>
>>82980974
OH GOD THAT WORM I FORGOT ABOUT THAT COMPLETELY I MUST'VE BLOCKED OUT THE MEMORY
>>
Who else was around for Phil an Zit?
>>
>>82984227
>>>82980974
Wow
I remember having so much fun watching these, this is a hell of a nostalgia trip
>>
File: phil and snit.jpg (16 KB, 387x240) Image search: [Google]
phil and snit.jpg
16 KB, 387x240
>>82984302

It was Snit.
>>
>>82984357
Ah, my bad. It has been some time.

Last I knew Phil was working on that late night video game show. Wonder what he is up to now.
>>
File: PHIL stoned.jpg (52 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
PHIL stoned.jpg
52 KB, 604x453
>>82984380

https://twitter.com/pjfreshphil
>>
>>82984392
Seems to be doing alright.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.