[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im catching up with The Flash and Jesus Christ, this character
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 640px-Iris_West-1-.png (254 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
640px-Iris_West-1-.png
254 KB, 640x360
Im catching up with The Flash and Jesus Christ, this character is doing my fucking head in

Whats her actual point to the show? I don't care about her love life, or her mommy or brother issues. It feels so detached and boring compared to the superhero stuff Im seriously having a hard time figuring out why they keep cutting back to her.

You'll be into an episode's stakes only for the plot to hit pause to listen to another one of her overly scripted speeches. Snow or whats her face was a much better love interest, at least they were interesting.
>>
>>82968951
Shes not as bad as felicity, but yeah shes a drag
>>
>>82969133
You're telling me. I'm episode 17 and the episodes been ground to a stop again so she can talk about the date shes just gone on. Like the audience gives a fuck
>>
>>82968951
What Season are you on?
>>
>>82968951
Sounds like you'd be more comfortable watching Dragonball Z.

Punching and explosions is what you want, right?
>>
>>82968951
She gets better.
Its WEIRD but true.
>>
>>82970053
Judging by the mommy/brother issues it has to be 2.
>>
>>82970078

You're not actually trying to defend CW tween "romance" are you?
>>
I love Iris
>>
>>82970078
Aah did he bash your favorite show?
>>
>>82970078
How about: Write side characters and arcs, without the bush-league dialogue and shitty drama?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.