[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Sometimes I wanna punch you in your perfect dick Jesus Christ,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 1280x720
>Sometimes I wanna punch you in your perfect dick
Jesus Christ, Tony
>>
Why didn't they just rape each other instead of fighting?
>>
question, can MCU tony stark even fight without his armor?
>>
>Sometimes I want to fuck you in your perfect ass
They're really going after the shipping crowd, aren't they?
>>
>>82966988

No. Tony is kind of a pussy.
>>
Come discuss how much you want to touch a perfect dick

swimelodeon.com

Get in here Civil War just started
>>
>>82966979
Gordon please.
>>
>>82966979
Gordon pls
>>
>>82966988
Watch Iron Man 3
>>
>>82966979
please, Gordon
>>
>>82966957
>That feel when all Tony's life he could never live up to the golden example of manhood and heroism that Steve Rogers set in the eyes of Howard
>Howard Stark resented that his child wasn't like Steve and became distant over time, immersing himself in SHIELD.
>Howard created Arc reactor technology trying to emulate the cosmic cube
>Tony could simply never live up to this, so he became a rebellious man.
>ALL Tony's insecurities come from Steve.

>then they meet. He's a bit of a dick. Condescending. Rude. Bossy.
>He derides your leadership style
>He undermines your attempt to atone for your mistakes by opposing the Accords
>He won't let you wash the blood of Sokovia off your hands...

>He'd rather side with a murderous assassin who just blew up the UN than you.
>then you find he's known all along that said assassin killed your mother, father, and any hope of actually winning that approval Howard never showed - off camera at least.
>Steven Rogers protects the man who killed your parents, taking arms against you.

Tony was right :(
>>
>>82967511
Damn. ;_; Now I feel bad for siding with Cap. What a great movie.
>>
>>82967663
Don't even get me started on how Tony said Sokovia cost him Pepper... She left.
Tony sides with the Accords as a means to address his accountability with Ultron. Taking responsibility. Because his actions cost him his one real relationship.

Post Civil War, Tony has to live with the fact his actions cost him Pepper, his friendship with Cap, and Rhodey's legs.

He's also in the bad books with the whole hero community save Vision, and he's in low regards with Ross

He lost as much as a man can. Except his billions.
>>
>>82967777
And Clint makes a jab at him about Rhodey's paralysis mere hours after it happened.
>>
>>82967922
Then Stan Motherfucking Lee calls him Tony Stank while he's aiding his friend in rehab!

The fuck Stan?!

Why does this movie hate Tont so much? :'(
>>
>>82967107
Great quality, thanks anon.
>>
>>82966957

Watch the other movies. Tony never really liked Stephen.
>>
>>82967107
anon you're awesome
>>
>>82967107
THANK YOU
>>
>>82967511
Less Tony was right and more you understand where he's coming from. If you gave that long explanation of Steve's side than he would seem undeniably right as well.
>>
Tony Stark is the hero we need, but not the one we deserve
>>
>>82966988
He was so out of his element when Bucky was set free. Even at long distance he was thinking "well fuck this". Happy tried to teach him a few things but he still isn't a real fighter.
>>
>>82968463
With the added benefit of actually being right. :)
>>
>>82967985
Because ever since Civil War, nobody has known what to do with Tony Stark.

So a generation (because Civil War is that long ago) grew up with Iron Man being all over the place in characterization.
>>
>>82971196
Black Widow was the only right one. She was willing to work within the Accords but not trying to sell it. She was actually trying to see and compromise with all sides.

When her hand was forced, she picked the side that was more correct in a way that resulted in the real hero, Black Panther, catching the villain and allowing everything to start moving back towards the status quo.
>>
>>82967511
>Steven Rogers protects the man who killed your parents, taking arms against you.

Wasn't Bucky's choice to do it, I believe the saying is "two wrongs don't make a right"

it's also a great example of the problems with the accords, when someone in charge makes a bad decision and the people with power act on it.
>>
>>82967777
Fuuuuck,considering all this tiny has really suffered.
Do you think now that spider man's in the game we'll get an adaption of that iron man arc where Norman was president?
Seeing how they want Tony to suffer that would seem to be the best place to go next.
Or maybe all the avengers die and he's left to form the new avengers with Pete.

Also it's gonna be real interesting to see the dynamic between Peter and Tony in the future.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.