[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does he take off his suit to do number 1 and 2?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: mmmm.jpg (38 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
mmmm.jpg
38 KB, 600x337
Does he take off his suit to do number 1 and 2?
>>
>>82963632
I never thought of that but now I need to know
>>
Used to be he had a tiny ass flap. And could never get laid.

Last time I checked he was surgically altered so the can take the whole thing off if he wants.

Although last time I checked he was also dead, so...
>>
File: YAGpXPd.png (115 KB, 636x440) Image search: [Google]
YAGpXPd.png
115 KB, 636x440
>>82963632
>>
Why is his face exposed like that
>>
I assume he only poops when he's in his Kingpin form
>>
>>82963632
that is one hank hill butt.
>>
>>82963632
His first suit was stuck on but he quickly got a second, similar suit he could take off if he wanted.
>>
>>82965203
So he was soiled in piss and shit until got the second?
>>
>>82963632
He can't take it off. If he did, everyone would know that he's Kingpin.
>>
File: 1463713011493.gif (2 MB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
1463713011493.gif
2 MB, 300x200
>>82963632
>mfw is not a suit
>>
>>82964460
I would assume so he can see, breathe, eat...
>>
>>82967159
DEAR NEPTUNE HE'S NAKED
>>
That was my first thought when I saw that Spectacular Spider-Man episode.

The second being if he was cracking the street concrete with each step, how is he walking around the top floor of the Daily Bugle without collapsing the floor?
>>
>>82965254
could you imagine that?

>fighting spiderman
>uh oh, gotta take a massive dump
>the feeling of nothing but shit surrounding your legs and the smell slowly filtering up through the only spot on your suit that has ventilation

fuck
>>
>>82967543
>he lives in what is essentially one of those old torture boats

Dude
>>
>>82967543
>Taday's the day Spider-Man! I'm finally gonna getcha!
>Sorry to disappoint you Rhino, but I've got a list of people who said the same longer than your forearm.
>Always wid da freaking jokes, well chuckle at dis web head!
Rhino charges at Spider-man who causually does a flip and kick Rhino in the butt. Rhino loses momentum and falls on his butt. Suddenly, a great feeling of shame overcomes him as he shifts his weight uncomfortably. He begins panicking as the webbed avenger slowly walks toward him.
>You know, Rhinos usually don't talk that often, you should try being quiet more often!
Rhino's face turns red as he tries to get to his feet. Every move squashes the embaressment between his legs.
>Hey, come on. Up and at em Rhino, come at me for another swing, I'll even wave a red coat for you. Ole! Ole!
>SHUT IT SPIDER!
Rhino yells as he swallows his pride and gets to his knees. Suddenly a warm sensation of liquid running down his leg causes his eyes to tear up. Rhino puts his hands up to his eyes and hides his face from Spider-man.
>What's wrong? I didn't hit you that hard...
Spider-man walks over to comfort Rhino, and is hit with the smell of urine and feces.
>Oh...jeez...woof. I mean, hey it's okay. It's happened to the best of us!
>YER JUS SAYIN DAT!
>No really! I mean, this one time against there was this one time against Doc Ock...
>YA MEAN DA DOCTOR SCARES YA MORE THAN ME?
>Well I wasn't scared, I had a huge burrito and he came at a bad time...
Rhino stares at Spider-man with tear filled pools in his eyes.
>I mean totally, you are scaring me right now! Totally. Hey, look, I even peed myself a little!
>YA MEAN IT?
>Yeah totally, oh and I feel a poop coming, oh, there it is! Yup. Just totally pooped myself.
>HAHA! I MADE DA SPIDER-MAN WET HIMSELF!
Rhino got to his feet and ran away cheering
>IT WAS DA RHINO'S VICTORY TADAY!
Spider-man crosses his arms and shakes his head
> I remember when I forgot to put in flaps in my costume too
>>
>>82965254
The first one was fused to his skin so wouldn't it be like his asshole being plugged up or something?
>>
>>82964308
He's been on the dl on a tropical island. He was recently tracked down and someone offered to bring back his dead wife if he did a favor for him.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.