[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Limbo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
All hail the Schrodinger's Cat!
>>
In case no one here seen it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fGVTQ9kwwM
>>
Bump, dammit. Cannot believe Limbo is not more known here.
>>
>>82964711
i watched the vid you posted and have come to the conclusion that you are a shit. i have ignored most namefags as they are generally harmless attention whores. also, until now i have ignored all the hate spewed towards namefags as modest trolling. in this one thread i have been swayed to believe all namefags are shit and will react to them accordingly. go fuck yourself.
>>
>>82965216
Thanks for bumping the thread.
>>
So what's this stuff supposed to be about?

like, 99% of people will respond with, "FUCK THIS KAIBOSSHING SHIT, IT AIN'T MARVEL OR DC"

I'm just curious if all these cartoons are like this one?
>>
File: lPDAJE1.jpg (940 KB, 2496x3328) Image search: [Google]
lPDAJE1.jpg
940 KB, 2496x3328
this is different, away with it!

or give a reason to watch this
>>
>>82965802
>>82965884
They are all like this. It's a one man job, and the man in question is not a great animator. Actually, he is pretty crap.

The story is that limbo is being discontinued (as someone from Vatican declared that limbo does not exist). Everyone stuck there is stuck forever until something happens. The protagonist is the last soul sent there (1 month old fetus). He meets weird people, evil spirits, mind fucks, Jesus, and occasionally a controversial moral lesson.

Watched 6 episodes, and thought the sense of humor might be up the alley of at least some local individuals.
>>
File: 1462783756131.png (73 KB, 240x385) Image search: [Google]
1462783756131.png
73 KB, 240x385
I kinda like this
thanks for introducing me OP
>>
>>82968956
You're welcome. It's not really ongoing though, and will probably be over soon. There are like 20 episodes in total, so it won't take long to watch it all.
>>
>>82962922
This looks a lot like the binding of isaac
>>
>>82970531
Guess it does. Like Binding of Isaac, but with plot (that makes only some sense) and less backgrounds.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.